2 Months ago I met the Nicki Rapp/Voice of Lily from The Walking Dead Season 1

edited September 2017 in The Walking Dead

Back in july 4th on Anime expo 2017 I met Nicki Rapp/Voice of Lily and She was pretty nice

She said she wish she might be in Season 4/Final Season

I got an autograph
enter image description here

And a Picture
(I don't have a picture so here is my Tweet I posted)
Tweet
https://t.co/FNRKEBfHc0

Feel free to ask me anything else that I asked her

Comments

• That's actually pretty neat. I would love to meet her at some point and get one myself!

Really hope they do consider her back in for the final season. At least in the form of DLC. Her story isn't done yet. :p

• Dude, that's neat!

• Lilly confirmed for Season 4!

• Oh!! That's amazing,,Nicki Rapp is a phenomenal VA, I must say. Glad you had fun!

• I swear if they could allow Ms. Rapp to return as Lilly and give her a redemption arc with Clementine as the guiding hand:

enter image description here

Also has she expressed any laments on not returning to The Walking Dead game after Season 1?

• Lilly return, now please T.T

• Thats it I want lilly back in the final season TT bring her back or at least bring molly or christa.

• She's not coming back, guys. Her story is over, in both the game and comics.

Accept it, and move on.

Anyone who doesn't believe me, dazzle me with a possible storyline.

• This thread couldn't have came out at a better time!

• She's not in the comics. I believe Kirkman said that Lily from comics is not the Lily from the games.

GiantKiller posted: »

She's not coming back, guys. Her story is over, in both the game and comics. Accept it, and move on. Anyone who doesn't believe me, dazzle me with a possible storyline.

• She was, but they changed it. I like to believe that Lily in fact, went to woodbury. No way to prove otherwise, just something I like to picture.

(Picture it)

A stressed, and depressed Lily finding Woodbury. I can see that smile now.

(Which is weird because I've never seen her smile before.)

And if you wanna go that route, like I said, dazzle me.

bruzdaa posted: »

She's not in the comics. I believe Kirkman said that Lily from comics is not the Lily from the games.

• She was, but they changed it.

Thanks for correcting me. If they didn't change it we would have an ending to her story but now we don't even know what happened to her. I'm in the group of people that want to see Lily in the next TWD game so I hope for her return. If they don't bring her back... Well, wherever she is I hope she's doing fine and she's happy. Or dead in worst-case scenario.

She was, but they changed it. I like to believe that Lily in fact, went to woodbury. No way to prove otherwise, just something I like to pic

• I agreed

This thread couldn't have came out at a better time!

• Before she going to write an autograph

She told me that what choice i picked? So I told her I choose to Leave Lily and She think it's a good one (Which is you see a autograph she wrote)

• Lilly is going to get killed by Telltale's writing without me touching her.

• if Lily ends up coming back id forgive her i mean its not like she was completely sane at the time unlike other characters ((Looking at you Mike .))
    who wanted to steal the supplies from the group and leave them without supplies ((why did i not include Bonnie or Arvo cause they both had just lost people they cared about so no i dint hold it against them.))

• I want a DLC about Lilly. I miss her so much. :sob:

Glad you had fun!

• Its happening...

Lilly confirmed for Season 4!

• nope

She's not coming back, guys. Her story is over, in both the game and comics. Accept it, and move on. Anyone who doesn't believe me, dazzle me with a possible storyline.

• Listening to her real voice it's honestly fantastic how different it was from Lily's. I wouldn't have been able to tell in a million years that that was just an impression

• I didn't know she voiced Lili.

• edited August 2018

lilly <3

• No, 1) they don’t have the same last name
    2) Lilly’s story from the comics is in the Books called «road to Woodbury» and you learn Lilly’s (from the comics ) story before and during the outbreak (after the governor battle )

She was, but they changed it. I like to believe that Lily in fact, went to woodbury. No way to prove otherwise, just something I like to pic

• love video game voice actors, always so cool

• It's happening and I'm very happy right now

• Episode 2.

Bye!

• Well this comment hasn’t aged well.

• edited October 2018

Well they did dazzle. Did not see this coming from Lily.

Now I need a prequel.

ralo229 posted: »

Well this comment hasn’t aged well.

• Voiceactors are always the coolest people to meet in person, I met the woman who voices Sandy from spongebob as a kid and shewas so nice too

• edited October 2018

I REALLY wanna meet Adam Harrington. Bigby is the man!!!

Tbh I also wanna meet Troy Baker and Nolan North haha

Voiceactors are always the coolest people to meet in person, I met the woman who voices Sandy from spongebob as a kid and shewas so nice too

• That’s so cool!

• Shame what happened to the final season Lilly's story would make an exllent dlc starting when you left her behind or she stole the RV exploreing her life in from episode 3 season 1 upto season 4 episode 1

• You know what... that sounds kinda interesting.

donmike84 posted: »

Shame what happened to the final season Lilly's story would make an exllent dlc starting when you left her behind or she stole the RV exploreing her life in from episode 3 season 1 upto season 4 episode 1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.