Episode 3 spoiler discussion

2»

Comments

• What...?

Tekano posted: »

another person who is against their own gender?

• And it would have made sense for Ellegaard to be in that prison since it was for people Romeo considered dangerous. And who better than a previous order member?

I dunno i think it be pretty dumb if it Xara were Ellegard. I prefer the idea of a previous anon with info all about Romeo rather than "Hey guys its me Ellegard. I am in prison and stuff and I'm crazy now I guess!".

• edited September 2017

Why? She's a washed up has been to him. Wouldn't it make sense if anyone were to have been imprisoned it be Olivia if you were to go on with this sort of angle.

And it would have made sense for Ellegaard to be in that prison since it was for people Romeo considered dangerous. And who better than a previous order member?

• Best. Boss. Fight. Ever. (Well in a Telltale game anyway.) But yeah, really loved this episode, TT is definitely stepping up with more quality episodes lately for all three projects. Excited to see where the last two episodes of Season 2 go.

• Loved the episode!! In the episode 4 preview the admin grabs the amulet and he runs it. But when he rubs it, Gabriel's part lights up slightly and when the admin said to that ninja guy. "Track then down. Make sure they are behaving themslelves." Maybe he meant the order of the stone? Maybe? I feel like Ivor and Harper will make an appearance soon too. Most likely Episode 5

• I mean it could have been Olivia too, but we've also seen what she's been up to. I find it hard to believe Ellegaard just went and like started farming or something after the events of Episode 4. Same applies for Magnus

Why? She's a washed up has been to him. Wouldn't it make sense if anyone were to have been imprisoned it be Olivia if you were to go on with this sort of angle.

• edited September 2017

There's no season 3. I highly doubt it.

SnownRaven posted: »

I liked the episode and while I play Telltale's games for the dialogue first and foremost, I do think that this episode had some of the best

• Well when he said track them down I’m pretty sure he meant the new order of the stone (Axel and Olivia)

Loved the episode!! In the episode 4 preview the admin grabs the amulet and he runs it. But when he rubs it, Gabriel's part lights up slight

Sign in to comment in this discussion.