Comments

• edited October 2017

Greetings.

L-dog posted: »

Who is Axle?

• edited October 2017

What the hell is that thing?

Greetings.

• Omfg it’s been so long that last night I dreamed we got news/ the trailer and I didn’t want to wake up

• Holy crap i didn't think about that!
    Everyone would be suspicious about it...WAIT.
    Lukas would notice a thing wrong because Lukas known everyone in episode 2...Radar, Jack, Petra, Jesse, Stella, Lluna... When "Jesse" comes back to beacon town, Either lukas will be there to warn Axel and Olivia, Or He's trying to find them.
    But yeah, Thats smart thinking.

Kng0604 posted: »

I don't think Romeo is all that smart, and Lukas knows how close Jesse and Petra are. If anyone's going to figure out that's not Jesse it w

• What if we got to see the new Boom town and Redstonia? Probably won’t happen but you never know

• it's an axle, if you saw the comment I'm replying to, you would understand :P

Creeper1846 posted: »

What the hell is that thing?

• How? Thats after halloween

Still calling november 7th to be the release date.

• Yeah, also, Radar, Lluna, Nurm, Jack, and Petra will be missing.

Holy crap i didn't think about that! Everyone would be suspicious about it...WAIT. Lukas would notice a thing wrong because Lukas known ev

• Thank you.?
    All this waiting for episode four is really starting kill me, but when ever I'm waiting for something like this I find my self coming up with more and more theories, here's the new one I just thought of.
    What if when we choose to leave Luna or Nurm behind, that we were actually dooming the life of the one you bring with you, because let's face it neither Luna or Nerm are really that good at fighting, and we all learned from Reuben that there are sometimes when no matter how hard you try there's no way to save them.?

Holy crap i didn't think about that! Everyone would be suspicious about it...WAIT. Lukas would notice a thing wrong because Lukas known ev

• And if the episode comes out on November 7th? it turns out that the trailer should not appear tomorrow, but on November 2nd, and on the 31st of October we can then see the key-art, or maybe earlier.

StoryGamer posted: »

Trailer releases tomorrow on Thursday. I noticed that MCSM Season 2 episodes release 5 days after the trailer releases, and that all release

• I JUST WANT NEWS

• The trailer hasn't come out today maybe in a few hours. #havehope

• shoot, you're right

Nicrisild22 posted: »

And if the episode comes out on November 7th? it turns out that the trailer should not appear tomorrow, but on November 2nd, and on the 31st of October we can then see the key-art, or maybe earlier.

• I'll have an evening in a few hours, I do not think we'll see the trailer today, because some episodes came out with the trailer. Maybe October 31 will be all, or November 7th. Unknown!

StoryGamer posted: »

shoot, you're right

• Actually Lluna is good at fighting lol

Kng0604 posted: »

Thank you.? All this waiting for episode four is really starting kill me, but when ever I'm waiting for something like this I find my self

• Gah! Looks like there's no trailer today :(

• May be news tommrow

• edited October 2017

Not saying telltale hasn’t done this before but we have 2 ratings and it’s been quiet. If we don’t get news today then it’s not coming out this month unless there’s a huge surprise.

• So.... Thats an axle?

Greetings.

• what do u mean a huge surprise?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Not saying telltale hasn’t done this before but we have 2 ratings and it’s been quiet. If we don’t get news today then it’s not coming out this month unless there’s a huge surprise.

• Finally!

dojo32161 posted: »

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/923564892648628224

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Here is a larger version of they key art.

• Eh, for this moment i really hoped for halloween... But i'm still really exited for this episode)

• Well, this means trailer will release next week.

• FINALLYYY!!!!!

• Woohoo! Release date!

• Excited for the 7th!!

• Not the release date I was hoping for but expected. This also probably means episode 5 will come after guardians episode 5 in December.

• Yes yes yes finally episode four November the 7.????

• So, the 4th episode will come out all the same on November 7, and as we already know, trailers to episodes appear 5 days before its release, and the output of the 4th episode on November 7, 7-5 = 2. And so, the trailer will be released on November 2, in 7 days, exactly a week! Well, next week will please us with a trailer, and there in 5 days there will be an episode.

• :/ Not the date I was hoping for, I wished that it'll come out for Halloween, but at least we have the release date that everyone was looking forward.

• Heck yeah!

• Called it.

• Yes! So I can play it with Xbox One X!

• Yeah, you were all right.

Called it.

• Not the release date I was hoping for but I’m still really excited!!

• how to get sick by november 7th so i dont have to go to school

wait this isnt google

• You can combine mayonnaise with Gatorade and it will make you throw up. Just trust me.

SarniX posted: »

how to get sick by november 7th so i dont have to go to school wait this isnt google

• It's about time! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.