Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• just like a certain warrior said in episode 101,”good things are worth waiting for.”

maybe

• It's not that I think Radar is all that bad, it's just I feel like they focussed on him to much this season.

Yes, season 1 episode 5 launched in March 2016, 3 months after episode 4, wich launched on December 2015. And they said that season 2 wil

• I don't want to be rude or anything but respect a persons opinion, Please don't make an argument out of that, i experienced an big argument on a different thread and hate them.
    But yes, I am also curious why you don't like radar that much.

Yes, season 1 episode 5 launched in March 2016, 3 months after episode 4, wich launched on December 2015. And they said that season 2 wil

• Radar, as a character has developed so much since episode 1. His personality makes him such an awesome character I want him to focused on more

• I was just curious why he didn't like Radar

I don't want to be rude or anything but respect a persons opinion, Please don't make an argument out of that, i experienced an big argument on a different thread and hate them. But yes, I am also curious why you don't like radar that much.

• Well, one reason is he's just not as funny as Ivor. Another reason is there were times on episodes wen I wanted to talk to some other characters like Petra, Lukas, or even Nurm, but most of the time all I could do was talk to Rader.

I don't want to be rude or anything but respect a persons opinion, Please don't make an argument out of that, i experienced an big argument on a different thread and hate them. But yes, I am also curious why you don't like radar that much.

• when did they say that season 2 will continue into 2018 and who said it can you give me a link to it please

• Good morning everybody! Well, was there news? oh, I see. On the whole, there was no confirmation in my words about the news of October 24th, I think tomorrow there will be news, I think so, so it's not worth waiting for tomorrow, maybe there will be no news tomorrow. It remains to hope that the news will be tomorrow.

• I have a theory that it'll come in 7 November cuz of Xbox One X.

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, anyone got any new theories?

• Clear, thank you

Can’t find the tweet but it was someone on the MC Story Mode team

• Noooooooo, why can't Telltale make their fans happy....we already know the episode is finished because Stirpe said he played it. I. Want. News. I honestly want the Trailer or Key Art MORE then the episode at this point.

• Wow...um I assuming you were being sarcastic but....idk about some people...

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Good morning everybody! Well, was there news? oh, I see. On the whole, there was no confirmation in my words about the news of October 24th,

• I think I'll try to avoid trailer for this episode and for once try to avoid any spoilers (I bet I'll still watch the trailer, though)

Noooooooo, why can't Telltale make their fans happy....we already know the episode is finished because Stirpe said he played it. I. Want. News. I honestly want the Trailer or Key Art MORE then the episode at this point.

• I think we might get some news on Thursday (tomorrow) or on 31st :P

• Will Lukas, Axel and Olivia be afraid by disguise Jesse in Episode 4?

• Uhh... no? They will probably just think it's the real Jesse.

Haiminh10 posted: »

Will Lukas, Axel and Olivia be afraid by disguise Jesse in Episode 4?

• Ohh, where news, WHERE?

• Axel and Olivia will not even be in ep 4 but they will in ep 5 Eric said this is a QNA

Haiminh10 posted: »

Will Lukas, Axel and Olivia be afraid by disguise Jesse in Episode 4?

• Ya I don’t think the trailer will come out tomorrow but I’ll stay confident that it will

• I think Lukas is smart enough to know that's not jesse .

Uhh... no? They will probably just think it's the real Jesse.

• edited October 2017

I know you like Lukas but let's face the facts. Axel, Olivia and Lukas are all probably going to fall for the admin's disguise. It would be strange for the plot if they KNEW that wasn't Jesse.

• I think the trailer has some big details that could spoil the story, maybe they want to release it 2 or 3 days before the episode, just like season one episode 8.

• It would be nice.

• News of News is still News I guess.

Linkyop posted: »

Well...

• edited October 2017

If it's not a trailer then I wonder what it is. A screenshot or a preview?

Linkyop posted: »

Well...

• when you made a certen choice in episode 1 when jesse says that he really wants to see them lukas starts to say Same Time This Week

Axel and Olivia will not even be in ep 4 but they will in ep 5 Eric said this is a QNA

• I am dying

• edited October 2017

Trailer releases tomorrow on Thursday. I noticed that MCSM Season 2 episodes release 5 days after the trailer releases, and that all releases are on Tuesday.:
    July 6th - July 11th
    August 10th - August 15th
    September 14th - September 19th
    This means that episode 4 must release on the 31st because Eric Stirpe and the cast mentioned and hinted that it would be released on Halloween time. And the 31st is the only Tuesday left that is not after Halloween. Which means that the trailer must release 5 days before the episode. And 31 minus 5 is 26, and the 26th is tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Tigress warrior you are completely right. All telltale trailers release 5 days before the actual episode hits consoles. Eric Stirpe and the cast all mentioned an hinted a few times it would be on Halloween time. And all MCSM episodes release on Tuesday. The 31st is the last Tuesday that is not after halloween. Which means 31-5 is 26. And the 26th is tomorrow. Good job with your speculations!

Uhh, no one thinks it's the 24th anymore lol. Most of us think the episode is being released on the 31st but it hasn't been comfirmed yet.

• Still calling november 7th to be the release date.

StoryGamer posted: »

Trailer releases tomorrow on Thursday. I noticed that MCSM Season 2 episodes release 5 days after the trailer releases, and that all release

• But it HAS to be the 31st.. at least, I'm really hoping it is. In my opinion "around Halloween" wouldn't be in November, let alone November 7th! It will be too late now to call November 7th somewhere "around Halloween"

Still calling november 7th to be the release date.

• Well, it was a voice actor that said "around halloween" so its not really 100% bulletproof if you know what I mean. And its like StoryGamer says, the trailer drops often 5 days before the episode and Eric Stirpe just said that we are not getting it this week. Yea i know.....sucks...

But it HAS to be the 31st.. at least, I'm really hoping it is. In my opinion "around Halloween" wouldn't be in November, let alone November 7th! It will be too late now to call November 7th somewhere "around Halloween"

• First off you said Axle twice, but I'm guessing you meant Lukas one of the times so anyways.

Secondly, I don't even know if Axle or Olivia are going to be there to see fake jesse.

And thirdly, Lukas will know that's not Jesse because Petra isn't there, Jesse would never leave Petra behind and I'm sure Lukas knows that.

I know you like Lukas but let's face the facts. Axel, Olivia and Lukas are all probably going to fall for the admin's disguise. It would be strange for the plot if they KNEW that wasn't Jesse.

• Who is Axle?

First off you said Axle twice, but I'm guessing you meant Lukas one of the times so anyways. Secondly, I don't even know if Axle or Olivi

• Well the Admin IS smart. He could make up some excuse as to why he left Petra and everyone else behind.

First off you said Axle twice, but I'm guessing you meant Lukas one of the times so anyways. Secondly, I don't even know if Axle or Olivi

• He said we're not getting the trailer or episode?

Well, it was a voice actor that said "around halloween" so its not really 100% bulletproof if you know what I mean. And its like StoryGamer

• We might news tomorrow :open_mouth:

• I don't think Romeo is all that smart, and Lukas knows how close Jesse and Petra are. If anyone's going to figure out that's not Jesse it would be Lukas, remember what Jesse told Lukas on season one episode one of you go back to save him
    “ No man left behind, that's my motto ”
    I feel like that's something Lukas would remembered .

Well the Admin IS smart. He could make up some excuse as to why he left Petra and everyone else behind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.