Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Ooh Boy, I have a feeling news is coming!!!!!

• edited October 2017

I also think it's out in November

• Do you feel or think so?

Ooh Boy, I have a feeling news is coming!!!!!

• Can you find out who exactly said this?

One of the makers said something like “It was a pleasure working with you I bet everyone is going to love Soup”

• Because the VA who responded to Eric Stirpe's 'soup comment' was a girl, I'm pretty sure.

SethomanT posted: »

how do you know its a girl

• So axel got younger?

Well we cant really know for sure if we dont know their ages from the beginning of S1, but everyone seems to be pretty grown up so my guess

• In season 1, the Jesse and the gang kind of had that awkwardy teenage dialogue, so my assumption is that they were all teenagers. The latter number is what I think they were in the adventure pass.

Jesse: 15-16
    Axel: 17-18
    Olivia: 15-16
    Lukas: 17-18
    Petra: 18-19

In season 2, their dialogue and personalities seem to have become a lot more relatable (at least to me) and they have taken on their responsibilities and (most) are rulers of their own cities already. Eric Stirpe said on Tumblr the gap between season 1 and 2 are roughly six or seven years, so I believe they're now:

Jesse: 22
    Axel: 24
    Olivia: 22
    Lukas: 24
    Petra: 25

lol i got way too into this

Tekano posted: »

Nothing to do with Episode 3 or 4 buutt... What would you think the characters' ages would be IF they DID have ages..?

• edited October 2017

I think they are around the same age. Let's say 312 045 years young in season 1 and 395 257 years in season 2.
    (20 min is a day in MC ;) )

• Petra's old? She kisses her own sword. She has to be a bit younger.

Well we cant really know for sure if we dont know their ages from the beginning of S1, but everyone seems to be pretty grown up so my guess

• I think we’ll get news tomorrow and the trailer on Thursday and then Halloween it’ll be released

• Petra X Sword.

Petra's old? She kisses her own sword. She has to be a bit younger.

• Best ship

L-dog posted: »

Petra X Sword.

• Sword shipping is best shipping

Best ship

• Yes.

Best ship

• Can someone send the source of this information of season two stretching into 2018?
    This could be something interesting.

• Hey guys, the trailer for MCSM: ep4 releases on the 26th, and the episode releases on the 31st. Enjoy!

• That’s what we think but where has it been confirmed?

StoryGamer posted: »

Hey guys, the trailer for MCSM: ep4 releases on the 26th, and the episode releases on the 31st. Enjoy!

• Maybe my predictions.

That’s what we think but where has it been confirmed?

• Welp sadly Soren is not appearing this season. Eric Stirpe confirmed it on Tumblr. I really wish he did because I thought he something to do behind the Admin history and stuff

• Will Reuben come back???

• The thing about being dead is that your not alive so no.

The_Admin posted: »

Will Reuben come back???

• I was really hoping to see soren this season. There's a few things I want to know about him like.

Where Has he been since episode four?
    What was the deal with all his books in the different worlds?
    And who are the followers of soren that Radar spoke of?

• Yeah, but The Admin could totally bring him back to pressure Jesse or something since he's kind of God-like. But I would prefer for Reuben to stay dead, honnestly

The thing about being dead is that your not alive so no.

• Perhaps tomorrow there will be an announcement of episode 4 and more news. This week they will surely be, because soon Halloween and the output of episode 4 itself. I still think that episode 4 is released on October 31st.

• The trailer for episode 4 coming tommorow?

• Where did you hear that?

Extra_93 posted: »

The trailer for episode 4 coming tommorow?

• No, maybe 26th October.

Extra_93 posted: »

The trailer for episode 4 coming tommorow?

• Yeah, I'm betting the trailer will come out on the 26th

• immm maybe but they could relese it tommario as a surprise ;)

• Maybe the books are easter eggs telltale included

Kng0604 posted: »

I was really hoping to see soren this season. There's a few things I want to know about him like. Where Has he been since episode four?

• edited October 2017

Yeah but how did the books get there? Did soren travel to those different worlds?

• edited October 2017

You're ALL wrong! We still didn't get the trailer! So everyone who thought it was going to be the 24th, Are WRONG!

• Uhh, no one thinks it's the 24th anymore lol. Most of us think the episode is being released on the 31st but it hasn't been comfirmed yet.

SebasDash97 posted: »

You're ALL wrong! We still didn't get the trailer! So everyone who thought it was going to be the 24th, Are WRONG!

• Can’t find the tweet but it was someone on the MC Story Mode team

DenikRG posted: »

Can you find out who exactly said this?

• Stop doing math

I think they are around the same age. Let's say 312 045 years young in season 1 and 395 257 years in season 2. (20 min is a day in MC )

• 1+1 = 3 >:)

Stop doing math

• YEAAHHH this website is a place where we go to get AWAY from school xD

1+1 = 3

• Wish i could say the same. This insane lack of news makes me do speculations like a maniac xD. I hope we get some news soon.

YEAAHHH this website is a place where we go to get AWAY from school xD

• no your not

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oooo first comment. That episode was really good though can’t wait for the next.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.