Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Then why are you here? xD summons 2000000 fan boys and girls

Sbs1280 posted: »

Ok I'm gonna get alot of hate for this but MCSM needs a better story it's like theres a new story each episode._. But I do like MCSM

• edited November 2017

That's because there are time zones, when is 10 a.m pacific time, it's noon where I live.

If you search for pacific time, the time in that zone will show, and when it's 10 a.m, the episode releases (but not for telltale store because idk)

Nicrisild22 posted: »

It's strange, in my country every episode is released in the evening.

• I don't think that you will get alot of hate, you didn't say anything offensive.

Ok I'm gonna get alot of hate for this but MCSM needs a better story it's like theres a new story each episode._. But I do like MCSM

• Does anyone knows at what time it comes out in western Europe? I converted 10 am pacific time and it gives me 6pm which seems pretty late for a release.

• If you listen voldelig to the preview the admin says «I can’t let anyone run around like me or my friends, so i think Romeo was playing like he was Jesse, so the ninja dude (Ivor) i think woud belive he was Jesse

• Hello? Moderators? Episode rated by PEGI!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam release is normally at 6 PM UK time and 7PM for most other European countries, i am unsure about other platforms as they tend to release at different times.

Linkyop said:
    Hello? Moderators? Episode rated by PEGI!

Now that we have a release date the PEGI rating doesn't seem as important so I guess nobody felt the rush to add it to the OP but i can add it just to complete the rating list.

Arrhyn posted: »

Does anyone knows at what time it comes out in western Europe? I converted 10 am pacific time and it gives me 6pm which seems pretty late for a release.

• I know but people can be real a holes

Libelles posted: »

I don't think that you will get alot of hate, you didn't say anything offensive.

• Now it’s only 2 more days!!

• And in the episode I will be able to play only after 3 days ...

Now it’s only 2 more days!!

• OzzyUK said:
    Now that we have a release date the PEGI rating doesn't seem as important so I guess nobody felt the rush to add it to the OP but i can add it just to complete the rating list.

Thank you. :smiley:

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam release is normally at 6 PM UK time and 7PM for most other European countries, i am unsure about other platforms as they tend to r

• Actually, I'm legit hyped as F**k.

XD

Guys it will be worth all the hype just be patient I want the episode more than all of you combined but I just sink myself in other games try it

• Ok well basically one day until release because everyone post spoilers by changing region. Still very excited. But I’m probably going to play guardians first.

• the episode is 2 days away!

• edited November 2017

The hype is too real!!!!

• What time will the episode come out in the USA?

• No really I like MCSM but I just think it could have a better story. See each time I say what I think everyone jumps all over my tail.

Then why are you here? xD summons 2000000 fan boys and girls

• Yeah I kinda see what you mean it goes from creepy gauntlet to a world under the bedrock

No really I like MCSM but I just think it could have a better story. See each time I say what I think everyone jumps all over my tail.

• Hay, telltale can you tell me what time M.C.S.M episode four comes out in the USA?

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale posted a nice Halloween treat. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/925361747845771264

• ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!>!

• I think it might be a bit more helpful if you state why you think it needs a better story and what you think would constitutes a better story.

No really I like MCSM but I just think it could have a better story. See each time I say what I think everyone jumps all over my tail.

• Watched the episode on YouTube no spoilers but it’s 3 hours long!!!!

• it comes out tomorrow?

• No, it's not. It's exactly an hour and 45 minutes long.

Watched the episode on YouTube no spoilers but it’s 3 hours long!!!!

• Ugh, I wanna play it now!!!!

• I already played it. Not gonna spoil but EPISODE 4 IT'S THE BEST EPISODE YET

• For me, its not my favorite, but its pretty good. I bet episode 5 will be better. I wanna see some jetra happening here too!

• On Xbox One. I don't own the season pass and when I hit purchase on episode 4 it simply shows install. It's installing the game and I haven't had to pay for it. Is it bugged and giving away for free right now? I've never seen this before...

• Delayed for the UK again. Am I surprised? Nope.

• I don't think it's here in Scandinavia yet but I've gotten used to expecting to only be able to play a day later.

Delayed for the UK again. Am I surprised? Nope.

• While I think there has been free episodes of seasons before, I think they've only ever been of the first episode.

Are you sure you had to purchase each episode separately on Xbox One? I bought mine at the Telltale Store and there was only the option to buy the season pass. The first time it happened with a previous season, I thought I'd only purchased the first episode.

PHub07 posted: »

On Xbox One. I don't own the season pass and when I hit purchase on episode 4 it simply shows install. It's installing the game and I haven't had to pay for it. Is it bugged and giving away for free right now? I've never seen this before...

• hey guys is it out on steam pc?

if not when? what time?

• OMG with that trailer I AM [BEEP] excited to see gameplay

• when is it gonna come out for PC in Europe

• According to some nice moderator here, 6PM.

when is it gonna come out for PC in Europe

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam PC version normally releases around 10 AM pacific time with the Telltale store version releasing some time after that.

ivanmaric2005 said:
    when is it gonna come out for PC in Europe

The UK release time is normally from around 6 PM and other European countries normally release from around 7 PM.

Bloodyway posted: »

hey guys is it out on steam pc? if not when? what time?

• 100% sure. I never buy season pass. I play on Xbox one and buy episode by episode in the store. I selected buy and none of the purchase screens came up. It simply said Install which I found odd. I then installed it and even played the start of it just to confirm it. It gave me the episode for free...

SnownRaven posted: »

While I think there has been free episodes of seasons before, I think they've only ever been of the first episode. Are you sure you had t

• wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere isssssssssssssssssssssss ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.