Do You Trust Prissoner X? (Vote!)

2»

Comments

• I did everything to get her to be loyal, like I always do with any character in every TT games. Saving them even tho they don't deserve it, saying that I trust them, defending them when others attack them verbally, etc. She's probably gonna bail on me again but if I managed to get Stella on my side while she's with the admin, I guess Xara is just weird cause she was alone in this cell forever. But I think she'll come around!

• Hopefully yes. There is just this one thing that keeps bugging me...

Why did the Warden say she is worse then The Admin /Romeo. He diden't like the admin at all but says she is worse. Hell he was willing to sacrefice himself so Xara whould die alongside him. Think about it. He has no reason to lie.

Okey I'm calling it. She will betray Jesse big time.

Arrhyn posted: »

I did everything to get her to be loyal, like I always do with any character in every TT games. Saving them even tho they don't deserve it,

• edited October 2017

I understand your point but who knows what the admin told the warden? He could have lied to the warden just like he could have told him the truth.
    I think that Xara and the other admin whose dead (can't remember his name) wanted to stop Romeo from playing with people like he does with Jesse and Romeo didn't like it at all. Or maybe they've done something worse like the warden said but I don't think so, Xara doesn't strike me as bad but just as someone who was locked up alone for a very long time and who lost her only friend.
    But you're right, probably gonna betray Jesse one more time but I feel like there will be a big plot twist around her!

Hopefully yes. There is just this one thing that keeps bugging me... Why did the Warden say she is worse then The Admin /Romeo. He diden

• JESUS at first I thought you said "she will turn us on"

Same, I feel like she will turn on us after she brings us home and ask for a huge gift in return.

• Here's a joke: what's the upgraded version of prisoner x? Prisoner xxx.

• It is difficult to say, because there may be two possibilities: One that Xara can betray you, and this can only be another Admin plan (I always forget the name = X ...) but, if you think about the minecraft logic, the Admin does not want a player, he gives / ban or / kill, that is, the Admin does not want to kill Jesse and wanted him to free Xara ... or she can help you to try to kill the new Admin, because she knows the ability of Jesse, since she and the other admin failed to ... ****Sorry English errors, translator are not efficient****

• WHY. I searched it on Google. I regretted it.

Im_a_dog posted: »

Here's a joke: what's the upgraded version of prisoner x? Prisoner xxx.

• For my part Trust has to be won and Xara is not a person who shows that she is interested to earn it, I think after so many years locked up, she may no longer knows how to interact with people, so she seems a little cold and lonely, (personally, seeing her chained in the prison, I really believed she was crazy).But she can earn my trust.

• Who cares, even if she does betray us I mean is dying really worse than being trapped in that prison forever

• yeah , she tricked us, killed the warden, abandoned us ... but i still trust her to help us defeat the admin,she's the only one who knows how to defeat him ...

• I wonder if Xara wants the to get the admin power away from Romeo so she can have it for herself, and once she dose She could be an even bigger threat then him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.