About the sneak peak for episode 4... (Spoilers) (Post your theories)

So... the admin picked up the amulet, tossed it to some blue guy? Assuming that's like the admins assistance or something, i'm pretty sure he's going after Lukas, Axel, and Oliva. I saw someone said that he was going after the old order of the stone, but that can't be possible since Jesse and the gang are the new order of the stone. Anyone got any theories?

Comments

• I think it's Ivor, he's known for using potions and this blue guy was just using potions.

• Wait what? Since when did Ivor get chosen by the admin and could get summoned from the amulet? Besides, other ppl can be good with potions. Lizzie? Cassie? They seem good with it... and when did Ivor transform to an robotic ninja type guy? Ivor is on adventures with Harper... where is Harper? Ivor is nice to Jesse.

Mullin posted: »

I think it's Ivor, he's known for using potions and this blue guy was just using potions.

• Ivor. I'm sure. But... why?

• Ok.. seriously... why would it be Ivor? What type of fool would think THAT?

• edited September 2017

I don't think the character is necessarily concealed to hide their identity as an old character. I think it's done to further their resemblance to a common portrayal of ninjas in fiction. The same applies to the smoke and teleportation potions.

I'd also say that it's almost certain that the person is being deployed to go after Jesse and the gang. This is going by the Admin's dialogue in the sneak peak and the fact that he included the absent Order members in his list of new friends in Episode 2. It seems highly unlikely that he'd be going after said members. There's been no indication that his ruse has been endangered and again, he mentions impersonators so it's definitely Jesse and the others he's going after.

• edited September 2017

Remember in episode 1 Lukas said Ivor was with harper so I highly doubt it is ivor

Mullin posted: »

I think it's Ivor, he's known for using potions and this blue guy was just using potions.

• [removed]

Tekano posted: »

Wait what? Since when did Ivor get chosen by the admin and could get summoned from the amulet? Besides, other ppl can be good with potions.

• i Believe its soren

• I was gonna say it might be Ivor... but I heard he wasn't in this season?

• I bet its some type of really old dude whose super legendary and the Admin created the world, am i rite? so probably that guard dude created the amulet and Soren took it and used it for his benefit.

• I really want to see the old order again (or a least Ivor because he’s the best) but I doubt it. I think one if the reasons other characters are not appearing is because the voice actors are very popular are probably have other things to do. If the old order is really going to contribute to the plot they will probably find a random voice actor like they did with Olivia. But he’s probably going to try to find Olivia and Axel.

• edited September 2017

As much as I'd like for it to be a returning character, I don't think it is.
    This ninja dude is one of three people:

1. A silent ninja who will never speak.
    2. A talking ninja who will be completely original.
    3. Or Meta Knight.
    Hint: I bet it's number 3.
  • edited September 2017

[removed]

AChicken posted: »

As much as I'd like for it to be a returning character, I don't think it is. This ninja dude is one of three people: * A silent ninja

• I'd like to see Soren, we don't know what happened to him since epsiode 4 (A block and a hard place)

Creeper1846 posted: »

I really want to see the old order again (or a least Ivor because he’s the best) but I doubt it. I think one if the reasons other characters

• Oh?
    Interesting....

Still, that would be pretty strange for it to be Ivor. He doesn't move that way, and I don't see him chasing after Jesse and Co. for evil.

• At first when the admin said, “that is why I spawned you” and throws the amulet I thought it meant he made the order of the stone and controlled them like vos

• A friendly reminder, please refrain from discussing game files that have potential spoilers for future episodes. Thanks!

Forum Guideline 3.4 Links or references to any kind of community-made patches/game modifications for Telltale's games (including unofficial foreign language subtitles) cannot be posted here. Additionally, please refrain from discussing content found within game files that could potentially be relevant for future episodes.

• My only hope is that my boy Peewee (Ivor) returns. If it is in the form of that knight/ninja or if it is by Jesse saving Ivor from the ninja does not matter. As long as he'll return soon.

• i think in episode 4 that blue guy is someone from the order from the stone heres my 3 suspects first one is ivor cause theres a part where he goes somewhere in the last episode of season 1 and people assuming hes going to harper but i dont think that 2nd suspect is dantdm or lizzie they arent in the order in the stone but i think when its depending on your choice if you saved dan or lizzie they dont show up so i think they are up to something and my last suspect 3 is none other then fred we heard from xara that he was an admin so i assume the admin spawned him to get the new order of the stone and the old one cause the amulet tracks both order of the stone we dont know alot about fred but i dont think hes dead

• If it would be Ivor, wouldn't the Amulet glow when he cought it?

• It glowed Gabriel's colour when the admin rubbed it. No one gonna pick up on that?

BeyondEnder posted: »

If it would be Ivor, wouldn't the Amulet glow when he cought it?

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• For those that think it's Ivor. I sincerely doubt it. He's more of a potion guy. The "blue guy" uses smoke bombs.

• I think the blue guy is either Vos due to similar color schemes (Maybe he was brainwashed by Romeo?) Or Fred, since even though Xara said he died, we don't know for sure.

• since even though Xara said he died, we don't know for sure

What?

SonicGX98 posted: »

I think the blue guy is either Vos due to similar color schemes (Maybe he was brainwashed by Romeo?) Or Fred, since even though Xara said he died, we don't know for sure.

• Xara could've just assumed Fred died, but he may actually be alive and was brainwashed by Romeo to work for him.

Linkyop posted: »

since even though Xara said he died, we don't know for sure What?

• I know that's fun but... Stella?
    We didn't see her in the end. Maybe the Admin made her a ninja?

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• It glowed all colors

It glowed Gabriel's colour when the admin rubbed it. No one gonna pick up on that?

• BLIND SNIPER SAID NOT TO POST THIS KINDA STUFF. i suggest you remove it since this can you get you temporarily banned i think?

• edited October 2017

I think that they won't be able to get rid of admin's power. but jesse will be able to become the admin. and ofc she will come back to her town to fight him. and that blue guy u are talking about i think it's just a random person/mob that admin spawned.

• Alot of people have suggested that the hidden "Ninja" is Ivor. And, I understand why people will think that but honestly it is just hard for me to SEE that.

• It could have been an accident..

ASaltLick posted: »

BLIND SNIPER SAID NOT TO POST THIS KINDA STUFF. i suggest you remove it since this can you get you temporarily banned i think?

• edited October 2017

Ali posted a major spoiler that’s why he made it a period

It could have been an accident..

• Well, do we know for sure that the masked figure knows that the admin wasnt Jesse? Also, Ivor could know what the admins up to and be working as a spy, and thats how Ivor gets back into the story.

Tekano posted: »

Wait what? Since when did Ivor get chosen by the admin and could get summoned from the amulet? Besides, other ppl can be good with potions.

• I don't think Ninja is Ivor. Ninja is someone who looks like Ivor

• I think that the ninja is just another character.

• Ehhh... Romeo reprogramed it to locate the NEW order of the stone

Sign in to comment in this discussion.