About the sneak peak for episode 4... (Spoilers) (Post your theories)

2»

Comments

• Mac I'm not sure if it's true but a little birdie told me it's gonna be ivor

Remember in episode 1 Lukas said Ivor was with harper so I highly doubt it is ivor

• A video thumbnail showed a picture of ivor inside the blue suit

Remember in episode 1 Lukas said Ivor was with harper so I highly doubt it is ivor

• Romeo? It wasn't Gabriel after ep4?

Catlover11 posted: »

Ehhh... Romeo reprogramed it to locate the NEW order of the stone

• oh.. nevermind, you're right

Linkyop posted: »

Romeo? It wasn't Gabriel after ep4?

• He might have just been shining the light from his gauntlet through it?

It glowed all colors

• I think the parson in the blue suit is Romeo pretending to be ivor just like when romeo was pretending to be voss

• Something I’m wondering is how is Romeo going to control beacontown?

• True, I think maybe it could be Stella, because she kinda joined the Admin

BrosClanYt posted: »

I was gonna say it might be Ivor... but I heard he wasn't in this season?

• edited October 2017

apparently, romeo is in beacontown and summoned a "ninja" who will do the job of tracking the new order of stone (jesse and the gang) and for this, romeo gave the "ninja" the amulet. meanwhile, jesse and the gang is looking for a way to take the
    powers away from the admin (as xara said)

• Omg, I just thought of something what if the blue ninja parson is Aden. I think that could be so awesome, even though he's a bad guy I really like him. Especially one episode five.

• It’s not Aiden he’s still with the sky city people and he won’t mess with Jesse ever again. I don’t know how you think it’s Aiden

Kng0604 posted: »

Omg, I just thought of something what if the blue ninja parson is Aden. I think that could be so awesome, even though he's a bad guy I really like him. Especially one episode five.

• It was just a thought I had I'm not really sure if it's Aiden. I was just thinking it was a possibility because Romeo probably has the power to take people from other worlds.

It’s not Aiden he’s still with the sky city people and he won’t mess with Jesse ever again. I don’t know how you think it’s Aiden

• I've been hearing a lot of "solid proof" that the Ninja is Ivor. People have claimed to have been through the game files and have seen the ninja's skin saved as 'Ivor.ninja' can anyone provide us with a screenshot to back this up?

• Pretty sure it's some new character, maybe even the "soup" character that was teased. I don't think that anyone from the old order (including Ivor) are going to return this season. I know that Ivor was a fan favorite, and there's we still don't know what happened to Soren, but this is Telltale. I don't think we're ever going to find out.

• No, all of the colors glowed, not just Gabriel's.

It glowed Gabriel's colour when the admin rubbed it. No one gonna pick up on that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.