Who killed him? SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 1 & 2 OF TEW!

2»

Comments

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited October 2017

If it will go parallel with Arkham series , Waller supposed to create the Suicide Squad and Deadshot is a member of this group. Maybe Waller ordered his death to lead all the members in group and get rid of Riddler in order to do that. She told Deadshot to kill him. Thats my theory. Waller is also acting so suspicious because she didnt send more agents when the squad was on a shooting with her agents. She let them have the Riddler's body.

I guess she wants the chemical injection that caused Riddler's death. She want to make more copies of it so she can create a chemical bomb-weapon or something.

• Waller probably broke his authority and "broke the Pact".

AgentZ46 posted: »

Riddler seemed pretty convinced that someone from the Pact killed him. That or he meant something else by "They broke the pact!"

• I honestly hope it isn't John just because that'd be too obvious. All evidence points to him, so I hope it's just TT setting things up for a major twist.

• Imagine Alfred being the one who killed him for having Lucius killed

• I dont think John is capable of shooting someone in that distance. He is not even a complete Joker.

I honestly hope it isn't John just because that'd be too obvious. All evidence points to him, so I hope it's just TT setting things up for a major twist.

• It was clearly a silhouette of John, go back and watch it. Also, there's a scene after John sets off the E.M.P, and Bruce says that Lucius put safeguards on the E.M.P to stop anyone from doing what John did. So he's obviously just playing dumb.We all know he's going to turn into The Joker whether we want him to or not. Telltale said the exact same thing for Harvey, and look how that turned out.

• The sillhoute doesn't look like anyone in particular too me

It was clearly a silhouette of John, go back and watch it. Also, there's a scene after John sets off the E.M.P, and Bruce says that Lucius p

• I agree that it is obviously John who killed him and that he is just playing dumb and manipulating us to a certain degree.

However I think Joker will be more nuanced than Harvey was, they've already teased that he will adapt from Bruce's choices and just look at how much better s2 is already compared to s1 where choices and relationships are concerned.

It was clearly a silhouette of John, go back and watch it. Also, there's a scene after John sets off the E.M.P, and Bruce says that Lucius p

• I think John will inevitably become a super villain no matter what we do, but I believe our choices could have a big effect on our relationship with him.

I agree that it is obviously John who killed him and that he is just playing dumb and manipulating us to a certain degree. However I thin

• You're right about that. John is such a complex character in this game. Telltale/Anthony are doing a great job at making me question what his next move is going to be. It's true to say he's 3 steps ahead of everyone.

I agree that it is obviously John who killed him and that he is just playing dumb and manipulating us to a certain degree. However I thin

• PLOT TWIST.

enter image description here

Tasos_12io posted: »

Imagine Alfred being the one who killed him for having Lucius killed

• I'm suspecting John either killed him or hired Deadshot to kill him. He knows the Riddler was hit in the neck with the picture in the room and I'm guessing it was with an early form of a Joker toxin. It should interesting, maybe Telltale will bamboozle us again.

• I think Waller got Deadshot to do it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.