Who do you blame?

In Minecraft story mode, season 1. Ivor created the wither storm. But not without the wither skull Petra got him. But also Soren created the command block... Who do you blame that caused the wither storm to almost destroy the world?

Comments

• edited October 2017

Ivor. None of the other two had any ill intents and both were unaware of Ivor's intents.

• Obviously Ivor in this case.

Soren didn't create the command block, he found it and abused it to be famous. Without the use of the said command block, The Order was just a group of nobodies (like Jesse's group). Ivor clearly didn't like it, and to make sure no one finds out about the cheating, Soren agreed to give away the "treasures" in exchange for silence. Which didn't work because Ivor stole the command block instead of letting Soren destroy it, and kept the end crystals.

Ivor has always been a greedy, stubborn person with a big ego. Why keep the treasures when he can humiliate his (former) friends as well? He clearly didn't think of possible consequences of his plan, thus resulting the misadventure.

Petra didn't know why he wanted a skull. The only thing she knew was that she was going to be paid, that's all. I doubt Ivor would have told her the truth.

So in short, it's definitely Ivor's fault for almost destroying the world.

• Ivor I mean Petra should have known you what Ivor was going to use it for (because you can’t do anything else besides make a wither with a either skull). But I actually blame Jesse/Axel because Ivor had so many failsafe plans and it could have been stopped if that potion wasn’t take by Jesse/Axel.

• edited October 2017

Ivor and Soren.

• All of them did not know what would happen, It was jesse or axel that ruined the plan, if it weren´t for you or axel that took the potion, everyone would be fine.

• Jesse and Axel. Ivor created wither because Gabriel could tell the truth. Plus Jesse and Axel took that potion.

• Soren and Jesse/Axel. Ivor is not to blame, he simply wanted to demonstrate the Order couldn't do anything and they weren't really heroes. Ivor had a potion to control the situation but Jesse and Axel stole it. Soren is mostly to blame, he is one to start the entire thing.

• All of them had a part in it. Soren caused Ivor to create it but Jesse and Axel stole it.
    Its time for me to say: Soren in my opinion isn't to blame. Soren was trying to protect his friends.
    Ivor: Created the witherstorm. Bummer. I blame him. But not the most because...
    Jesse/Axel: Stole the potion. Greed got to one of them and caused it to happen. Technically they shouldn't be heroes. All it is is basically fixing a mistake. For example: Spilling milk. Clean it up with a rag.
    Petra: She should of been carefull. She barely knows ivor and everyone knows that if their giving u a diamond, its a huge chance to be a trick.
    In my opinion, It was Jesse/Axel's fault.

• How could it not be Soren's fault? He is the one who started the entire mess, he lied to the whole world just to be considered a hero. If Soren had simply told the truth, everything would have been avoided.

All of them had a part in it. Soren caused Ivor to create it but Jesse and Axel stole it. Its time for me to say: Soren in my opinion isn't

• Pros: Protect Friends
    Cons: He started it
    i see where your getting from

How could it not be Soren's fault? He is the one who started the entire mess, he lied to the whole world just to be considered a hero. If Soren had simply told the truth, everything would have been avoided.

• uh...

is the admin a viable option? think about it, he created EVERYTHING.

• Well, he SAYS he found it... think about that...

Lazy_DC posted: »

Obviously Ivor in this case. Soren didn't create the command block, he found it and abused it to be famous. Without the use of the said c

• If Soren knew how to make a command block, surely he would have made something stronger than the "f bomb" to destroy it. Makes sense, no? Except he didn't find the thing, thus not knowing how to destroy it.

SethomanT posted: »

Well, he SAYS he found it... think about that...

• Ha I see your point

SarniX posted: »

uh... is the admin a viable option? think about it, he created EVERYTHING.

• you play as jesse

Come ON MAN!!!
    ok?!

Radek_Bey posted: »

Jesse and Axel. Ivor created wither because Gabriel could tell the truth. Plus Jesse and Axel took that potion.

• Ivor.

Petra didn't know that any of this would happen, she just wanted a diamond.

It's true that Soren wasn't being honest, but it's not like he WANTED to lie. He may have used the command block to kill the ender dragon, but they all would most likely have died if he hadn't.

Ivor is to fault. It's fine that you want Soren to be truthful, but DON'T MAKE A CREATURE THAT COULD KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. You literally could probably destroy the entire world with that thing. Even if it didn't go as intended, YOU'RE STILL PUTTING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AT RISK FOR CREATING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• The f bomb could destroy the command black however the witherstorm's skin was too thick for the explosion to reach the command block. Also, if Soren is... osomething else, then he would want to cover his tracks.

Lazy_DC posted: »

If Soren knew how to make a command block, surely he would have made something stronger than the "f bomb" to destroy it. Makes sense, no? Except he didn't find the thing, thus not knowing how to destroy it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.