Which Mask do you prefer and why? ( Extremely mild spoilers for Ep 2 )

2»

Comments

• They've done a lot differently haven't they? Thomas Wayne, John Doe, Harley.. I love it! And I hope they keep at it. I keep thinking about Harvey Dent, tried my best but still failed, I know it was more about the relationship with him in season 1, but still, this time I'd like something different than what we've already seen, like you said, a hundred times. A whole new story seriously depending on our choices. Hope they deliver..

I read on a questions and answers with Telltale on Reddit that we will be learning more about Riddler's past. And I agree. Thomas Wayne a

• They have, and I'm loving it. It's such a fresh take on everything.

It would be interesting if John didn't go full Joker on us.

I tried to save Harvey too, but honestly I was annoyed with him even before he turned into Two-Face. He was already compromising his principles (meeting with Falcone, telling Bruce he couldn't be seen with him but still wanted his funding, etc.).

But if you could save John? That would be a twist. But I have my doubts honestly... I think he'll go full Joker. It's just a matter of time.

lilsnek posted: »

They've done a lot differently haven't they? Thomas Wayne, John Doe, Harley.. I love it! And I hope they keep at it. I keep thinking about H

• In a way they did make changes to Harvey, rather than have him being the White Knight of Gotham. He did already compromise his morals and have a side for the public and one we as Bruce had a chance to experience as well as see. The Harvey Dent from the comic world prior to becoming Two-Face would have stood beside Bruce and defended him as an innocent in all of that mess instead of dropping him to save his image and still use his money.

I'd like to have seen that taken a bit further, but they have enough this season to bring out the excitement in all of us. I do find that Bane and Freeze currently aren't showing different aspects from what we've come to expect from them. It's still my fear that with such a huge gallery this season that some of them won't get the full TellTale treatment -- which in my opinion would be a shame.

They have, and I'm loving it. It's such a fresh take on everything. It would be interesting if John didn't go full Joker on us. I trie

• edited October 2017

Yeah, Freeze and Bane are what you would expect them to be, but I'm okay with that.

If you think about it, Selina wasn't changed all that much from other versions of herself.

Hopefully they'll all get the attention they deserve this season, but if not maybe Telltale can elaborate on them the next season (hopefully there is one).

Poptarts posted: »

In a way they did make changes to Harvey, rather than have him being the White Knight of Gotham. He did already compromise his morals and ha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.