Dick Grayson ?

Is there any chance we can see him in this season or at least a reference or something like that ? I really want to see a sidekick Robin immediately.

Tagged:

Comments

• Probably for the next season but just like The Dark Knight trilogy, Batman will probably not hire a sidekick. If they do, I bet they will hire Scott Porter to play the character just like he did in Arkham Knight and Injustice 2.

• I'd doubt that they will hire Scott Porter for that. They may want to use another voice actor because he already did it in the series that you said.

AronDracula posted: »

Probably for the next season but just like The Dark Knight trilogy, Batman will probably not hire a sidekick. If they do, I bet they will hire Scott Porter to play the character just like he did in Arkham Knight and Injustice 2.

• If they do a sidekick, I'm hoping for Batgirl.

• I think they are setting Tiffany up for that role.

If they do a sidekick, I'm hoping for Batgirl.

• But both Dave Fennoy and JB Blanc already voiced Lucius Fox and Bane in Arkham Knight and Arkham Origins.It's not too far-fetched that they choose to hire Scott Porter again (especially since he works with Telltale frequently.

MrJava posted: »

I'd doubt that they will hire Scott Porter for that. They may want to use another voice actor because he already did it in the series that you said.

• Yes I think so. Killing Lucius that earlier increased that possibility.

Abeille posted: »

I think they are setting Tiffany up for that role.

• If they follow the usual order, they need to add Dick Grayson first, Jason Todd second and then Batgirl(or maybe Batgirl and then Jason, I am not sure)

If they do a sidekick, I'm hoping for Batgirl.

• She can end up being just "the new Lucius", though, but she is young and has the sort of personality that makes me think she wouldn't like to just stay in the lab when she can be out there fighting crime.

Yes I think so. Killing Lucius that earlier increased that possibility.

• Yeah, I know. I guess we have to wait and see.

Shaboomm posted: »

But both Dave Fennoy and JB Blanc already voiced Lucius Fox and Bane in Arkham Knight and Arkham Origins.It's not too far-fetched that they choose to hire Scott Porter again (especially since he works with Telltale frequently.

• Makes sense, because Bruce needs new upgrades and now Lucius died Tiffany is the only person capable.

She can end up being just "the new Lucius", though, but she is young and has the sort of personality that makes me think she wouldn't like to just stay in the lab when she can be out there fighting crime.

• And if they do set Tiffany up only as Lucius's replacement, there's still a chance (albeit slight) of them introducing Barbara Gordon who was mentioned in the codex last season.

She can end up being just "the new Lucius", though, but she is young and has the sort of personality that makes me think she wouldn't like to just stay in the lab when she can be out there fighting crime.

• Gordon mentions her again (though not by name) if you tell him he should consider quitting smoking. He says "you sound like my daughter".

And if they do set Tiffany up only as Lucius's replacement, there's still a chance (albeit slight) of them introducing Barbara Gordon who was mentioned in the codex last season.

• I didn't know that. Good to know! Is that in the first season or season two?

Gordon mentions her again (though not by name) if you tell him he should consider quitting smoking. He says "you sound like my daughter".

• Season two, at the rooftop.The option is "These things are going to kill you" or something along these lines. He throws the cigarette away. I wonder if it will have a lasting consequence, I would like if he stopped smoking because Batman told him to.

I didn't know that. Good to know! Is that in the first season or season two?

• He also mentions his family in s1e1 if you give Gordon the data

I didn't know that. Good to know! Is that in the first season or season two?

• He actually has a really bad cough if you say "Just like old times" Hopefully Gordon doesn't have any serious health issues. Granted in season 1 episode 1 if Bruce says he's the only honest man in the force, he'll reply "No need to blow smoke. I got enough cancer coming my way as it is."

Season two, at the rooftop.The option is "These things are going to kill you" or something along these lines. He throws the cigarette away. I wonder if it will have a lasting consequence, I would like if he stopped smoking because Batman told him to.

• I'd love for Tiffany to be Batgirl! She's really got that loveable, lighthearted, playful and the right amount of mischevous attitude. Granted she's got more of a darker attitude going at the moment but I doubt that'll last forever.

• This brings me back to "Will we see Dick?" :D

• I knew someone will write this LOL

AgentZ46 posted: »

This brings me back to "Will we see Dick?"

• Well I mentioned in a post during Season 1 that there are no references to the flying Grayson's so perhaps they don't exist or they are giving them a different role in this universe. Tiffany as his first sidekick would be pretty cool. I think it would be really cool to have her fight crime with Batman and people wondering who she is. Perhaps she can continue to upgrade their Bat suits as the season/series goes on.

If they follow the usual order, they need to add Dick Grayson first, Jason Todd second and then Batgirl(or maybe Batgirl and then Jason, I am not sure)

• I really hope there is a season 3, and I wouldn't mind waiting until then to meet him while devoting this current season to Tyffany/Batgirl. But I do hope we see him, I want to put the Batfamily together and having Robin would be a perfect opportunity for our choices to shape the partnership.

• My thoughts exactly. Batfamily would be awesome.

I really hope there is a season 3, and I wouldn't mind waiting until then to meet him while devoting this current season to Tyffany/Batgirl.

• Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

• Batman needs you, pal. Think this over.

Graysonn posted: »

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

• I wouldn't mind seeing a new backstory for Dick Grayson - mostly I'm hoping that if he does make an appearance he's closer to Bruce's age. At the very least, I'd rather him not be a child or a teen. It's nothing against that age group, but I really am enjoying the alterations in character dynamics that TellTale has been exploring. Batman is typically a father-figure for these sidekicks because of the age gap, and I'd love to see a new direction in their partnerships.

Well I mentioned in a post during Season 1 that there are no references to the flying Grayson's so perhaps they don't exist or they are givi

• edited October 2017

I'd prefer to see Jason. He doesn't even have to be Robin. Just have the Red Hood be a new vigilante in Gotham.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited October 2017

Interesting. But witnessing his side-change would be more effective and more successfull in my opinion. But yours is not half bad.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'd prefer to see Jason. He doesn't even have to be Robin. Just have the Red Hood be a new vigilante in Gotham.

• I'd prefer him as Robin, but there's not enough time for that in one season.

Interesting. But witnessing his side-change would be more effective and more successfull in my opinion. But yours is not half bad.

• I thought the kid you rescued in Season 1 would become Robin at some point based off of the dialogue options you have. But supposedly Telltale scrapped that plan. He seemed a little too young anyway, unless they do a time-skip.

• Yes he is too young to fight with crime. At least Dick was older than him when he joined Batman.

I thought the kid you rescued in Season 1 would become Robin at some point based off of the dialogue options you have. But supposedly Telltale scrapped that plan. He seemed a little too young anyway, unless they do a time-skip.

• In a short time, yes its not possible however we can talk on the way that at least he can be on picture in season 3 or season 4. Because firstly, Dick needs to be introduced.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'd prefer him as Robin, but there's not enough time for that in one season.

• Well depending on the continuity...

Yes he is too young to fight with crime. At least Dick was older than him when he joined Batman.

• edited October 2017

I think, depending on how long this series goes on, we'll eventually see Telltale do their own take on Batman with a proper sidekick, whether it be Robin, Batgirl, or some variant thereof.

This season they are emphasizing Bruce needing help and allies in his war on crime.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited October 2017

This season they are emphasizing Bruce needing help and allies in his war on crime.

Exactly. I saw the message especially when Bane beated him and almost killed him. Its just episode 2 and I am expecting that Batman will at least once again face with a huge trouble and nearly die. I guess they are splitting the message that Batman cant fight on his own and he will eventually need help even he is Batman. Even Bane mentioned that "A man cannot win a war, alone."

Frontier246 posted: »

I think, depending on how long this series goes on, we'll eventually see Telltale do their own take on Batman with a proper sidekick, whethe

• edited October 2017

I don't think Batman needs no sidekicks around messing up his style. I prefer him to be the lone Dark Knight with occasional help from GCPD/Gordon and Catwoman, not this father-figure who's sending children to fight homicidal maniacs. I think that part is absurd in the earlier Batman media.

• edited October 2017

I think it's very likely that we'll see Dick Grayson (or a simillar character) in Season 3. As others have said above, in this season they are really emphasizing how Bruce needs someone to help (especially after Lucius death and his beating at the hands of Bane).

I really enjoy the Batman universe that Telltale has built and I'd like to see it expanded in future seasons.

• I really enjoy the Batman universe that Telltale has built and I'd like to see it expanded in future seasons.

Agreed, this is the best Batman universe in my oppinion and my favorite Telltale game series. I could go for ten seasons easily, it's not like the universe lacks interesting villains!

Shaboomm posted: »

I think it's very likely that we'll see Dick Grayson (or a simillar character) in Season 3. As others have said above, in this season they a

• I'm not big into the Bat-family, especially when it consists of a bunch of younger kids or when it gets really crowded and complicated.

But I like the basics. Robin (Dick Grayson) and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon; though it might be Tiffany that becomes Batgirl in this version).

I like them, and I would enjoy seeing Batgirl introduced.

Lunat1c posted: »

I don't think Batman needs no sidekicks around messing up his style. I prefer him to be the lone Dark Knight with occasional help from GCPD/

• edited October 2017

I still think the boy from the Vale’s house has the potential to be Robin.

• I like having Robin and Batgirl, but I would like to see a different interpretation of them without Bruce being the father figure. I'd prefer to have Batgirl be Barbara Gordon - mostly because I'm loving this Jim Gordon so much, and that provides too many opportunities. Tiffany, I would much rather take up Lucius' shoes. Her inventions and mechanical knowledge are vital to what Bruce does, unless he's going to hire someone else. I really enjoyed her persona when she was first introduced, and the combination of stress and seeing all the cruelty that occurs up close I don't think would let her ever get back to that.

As for Robin, I'm hoping for more of a best friend situation for Bruce - someone far more of his equal or nearly than a protege. He has a vacancy since Harvey split and John isn't capable mentally for that role right now - perhaps not ever. Anyone you can influence that easily can't be on equal footing with you.

I'm not big into the Bat-family, especially when it consists of a bunch of younger kids or when it gets really crowded and complicated. B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.