Dick Grayson ?

2»

Comments

• I agree. I'd rather see Barbara Gordon be Batgirl and Tiffany take Lucius's place.
    Sadly we've only had Gordon's daughter mentioned so far, but I sincerely hope we get to see her this season.
    And I'd want her closer to Bruce's age. I don't want him as a father figure to her either

Honestly I'd be alright if we didn't even get a Robin. I like him, but I'd rather just have Batgirl.

Poptarts posted: »

I like having Robin and Batgirl, but I would like to see a different interpretation of them without Bruce being the father figure. I'd prefe

• Isn't he like 10?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I still think the boy from the Vale’s house has the potential to be Robin.

• edited October 2017

Sadly we've only had Gordon's daughter mentioned so far, but I sincerely hope we get to see her this season.

I do too. I'd like to have her introduced as a rookie cop we work with some or someone we work with as Batman for awhile prior to her becoming Batgirl. Or if they don't want to go the cliche rookie angle, perhaps a recently demoted cop who caused some controversy for her old department and Gordon had to pull a string to keep her on the force. It could even be used to highlight how Batman's methods would actually affect someone's career if they used those methods without a mask and a few million dollars in gadgets.

Honestly I'd be alright if we didn't even get a Robin. I like him, but I'd rather just have Batgirl.

I'd be okay with it, but I'd really like to have Robin involved. It might seem strange coming from a female fan, but I feel like the game needs another strong male lead to help balance the dynamics of TellTale's creation. We have a lot of strong female characters in this game - perhaps not as clear cut good guys - however Waller, Vicki, Selena, Harley, and Tiffany are all either getting well developed or are known for their presence. Aside from Bruce, the only strong male leads I feel it actually has are Alfred and Gordon.

I agree. I'd rather see Barbara Gordon be Batgirl and Tiffany take Lucius's place. Sadly we've only had Gordon's daughter mentioned so far

• I'd be good with either of those options. Barbara Gordon's such a strong character that she could pull off Batgirl no matter her situation in life. I mean, sometimes she's a librarian.
    But if she was a cop she would already have the training and physical capabilities to be Batgirl.

That's true. I haven't really thought about that before, but there aren't as many strong male characters this season. True.

I wouldn't mind seeing Robin because I do like Robin, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have Batgirl.

But Robin would be good as long as they didn't try to pull any Nightwing stuff on us.

Sadly we've only had Gordon's daughter mentioned so far, but I sincerely hope we get to see her this season. I do too. I'd like to h

• Batman needs him some dick

• I dont even know what to say about this LOL

GiveUsDick

• He doesnt need him some dick, BECAUSE HE IS BATMAAANNNNN !

zeke10 posted: »

Batman needs him some dick

• The rookie cop idea sounds really cool!

Sadly we've only had Gordon's daughter mentioned so far, but I sincerely hope we get to see her this season. I do too. I'd like to h

• I dont think we can say this is the best version, not that early. It just started and there is a lot to see, I mean I agree this version is good but we should make a consideration AFTER we make some progress.

Lunat1c posted: »

I really enjoy the Batman universe that Telltale has built and I'd like to see it expanded in future seasons. Agreed, this is the be

• I did make it clear that it's my oppinion, though. You don't have to agree with it, but I can definately think that way if I want, even if there was just one episode released so far.

MrJava posted: »

I dont think we can say this is the best version, not that early. It just started and there is a lot to see, I mean I agree this version is good but we should make a consideration AFTER we make some progress.

• Don't speak. Just accept that you need Dick. We all need Dick.

I dont even know what to say about this LOL

• Personally I agree with @Lunat1c

It's a shame that some fans berate the game for really changing the characters a lot when that's what makes it so good.

I dont think we can say this is the best version, not that early. It just started and there is a lot to see, I mean I agree this version is good but we should make a consideration AFTER we make some progress.

• And I shared my opinion as well. I didnt say that you cant think like that.

I did make it clear that it's my oppinion, though. You don't have to agree with it, but I can definately think that way if I want, even if there was just one episode released so far.

• And I shared my opinion as well. I didnt say that you cant think like that.

Fair enough.

It's a shame that some fans berate the game for really changing the characters a lot when that's what makes it so good.

Exactly. Doing something fresh with an universe and characters that are dozens of years old is a strength of the game, not a weakness. I'm actually beginning to feel that this version of The Joker/John Doe is superior to the original.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Personally I agree with @Lunat1c It's a shame that some fans berate the game for really changing the characters a lot when that's what makes it so good.

• It could also be fun if Barbara were a school teacher, and became involved in trying to stop crime with her own hands because of her students. Try to steer them away from gangs and mobs - joining up with what they think sounds like a thrilling life with some of these costumed fools. She might even have invented Batgirl as an image to talk to them face to face when she intervenes since Batman is becoming such a big icon in Gotham -- a means to try to influence them to a better way of life. Then Bruce can get involved trying to find out who's been using his trademark lol.

I'd be good with either of those options. Barbara Gordon's such a strong character that she could pull off Batgirl no matter her situation i

• Bruh, I was thinking throw in the full Justice League with how deep Bruce is in the shit.

• But he is the tactical architect of the League on comics, so...

Bruh, I was thinking throw in the full Justice League with how deep Bruce is in the shit.

• I didnt consider it as a weakness. If you paid attention to what I wrote, you will see that I already told this version is good so far but changing a comic myth is not easy and I am not against the idea that people shouldnt make another versions. On the contrary, thats what I want. So far so good but still we have many possible seasons on us and I just pointed out that how Telltale will handle the rest. I dont berate the game.

And I shared my opinion as well. I didnt say that you cant think like that. Fair enough. It's a shame that some fans berate th

• I wasn't referring to you, actually.

I didnt consider it as a weakness. If you paid attention to what I wrote, you will see that I already told this version is good so far but c

• I know man, I was being sarcastic lol. The Justice League would clearly be overkill.

But he is the tactical architect of the League on comics, so...

• The fact is, I knew you were sarcastic LOL

I know man, I was being sarcastic lol. The Justice League would clearly be overkill.

• I'd rather Red-Hood but both are fine. I think it's kinda too late in the story for that now. Season 3 fatman enemy without?

• Red-Hood

I am dying to see him.

Dan10 posted: »

I'd rather Red-Hood but both are fine. I think it's kinda too late in the story for that now. Season 3 fatman enemy without?

• Come to think of it there needs to be a red-hood game or will that be boring.

Red-Hood I am dying to see him.

• I agree. Maybe they can build DLC's like in Batman : Arkham Knight. One for Red Hood, one for Nightwing, one for Batgirl and etc...

Come to think of it there needs to be a red-hood game or will that be boring.

• edited October 2017

Agreed. A mini-series like the one for Michonne for example. Red Hood's DLC for the arkham games was decent for what it's worth I suppose.

I agree. Maybe they can build DLC's like in Batman : Arkham Knight. One for Red Hood, one for Nightwing, one for Batgirl and etc...

• lol

Don't speak. Just accept that you need Dick. We all need Dick.

• I don't know why people are saying he's robin. I guess it's just a joke like Frank.

HexIgon posted: »

Isn't he like 10?

• Woah woah buddy. Slow down. You got something to say 'bout the Frank?

I don't know why people are saying he's robin. I guess it's just a joke like Frank.

• edited October 2017

What da ya think I'm trying to say wrongly spelt hexagon with a magic mirror avatar?
    Mirror Mirror on the wall do you wish to mess with the baddest account of them all?
    Stupid mirror only limited to vision
    So dumb you deserve to go into oblivion
    Worthless, worthless you're a joke.
    Just like Frank you're probably broke.
    Playing pool for some peasant money.
    In a few years he'll probably be a junkie.
    Discount Kenny stache but it's completely white.
    So old and fat even I'll end him in a fight.
    I presume now you've learned your lesson.
    Come at me again and I'll send you to depression.

Maaaan you should also get rid of your obssesion.
    What a tryhard. Man takes as much time to take a shot as he does in the bathroom. Idiot. Get better at pool.

Woah woah buddy. Slow down. You got something to say 'bout the Frank?

• ...shit.

What da ya think I'm trying to say wrongly spelt hexagon with a magic mirror avatar? Mirror Mirror on the wall do you wish to mess with the

• "Frank"ly you just got served. Don't worry Frank gets served losses everytime he plays pool. You'll get over it.

...shit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.