Does Stella really trust us?

When we get to the part where the zombies are, you need to ask her (stella) for help to make a lever to get to Xara. I do not know if any choice changes that, but before Jesse battles with Petra / Jack, and ADM takes her, she says she's on our side ... what do you guys think?

Comments

• I trust her, but then again I've shown her trust and mercy at every point even when she didn't deserve it. Glad it seems to have paid off, now I have an inside agent against the Admin.

• Yes, I had '' pity '' her, at the time of the ice, and the part of the zombies (sorry I do not remember the name LOL). I was watching videos on youtube, and your choices change her reaction, it may be against you. I want to see how the 4th episode will decipher this, it being against you or with you. Another detail that I was a little sorry for was the time we rescued Xara, because Stella says to jesse "Take good care of the Luna." At the time, I chose to leave she in the cell, and I was thinking how stella it would react ... Sorry some english errors, i'm using the translator. LOL

I trust her, but then again I've shown her trust and mercy at every point even when she didn't deserve it. Glad it seems to have paid off, now I have an inside agent against the Admin.

• I trust her. She’s changing as a character and not being selfish any more. Although I imagine she will be pissed when she finds out I left Lluna.

• edited October 2017

I had pity for Stella when she was stuck in the ice so i saved her, "I never left my enemies behind", but i decided to leave Luna when we rescued Xara because Jack is a friend and Stella not, also i had so much fun when i told her i'm not your rival, she was so pissed off.

• Trust earned.

• edited October 2017

Yeah, i leaved Lluna too =/

Creeper1846 posted: »

I trust her. She’s changing as a character and not being selfish any more. Although I imagine she will be pissed when she finds out I left Lluna.

• yeah, I leaved Lluna too =/

Creeper1846 posted: »

I trust her. She’s changing as a character and not being selfish any more. Although I imagine she will be pissed when she finds out I left Lluna.

• Developers can come up with different disclosures at all, maybe we mistrust the Stella, maybe not for nothing. What will happen next is not known until. Maybe Stella once again wants us to be deceived so that we can keep the moon, or she's truly sincere.

• edited October 2017

Agreed.

DenikRG posted: »

Developers can come up with different disclosures at all, maybe we mistrust the Stella, maybe not for nothing. What will happen next is not

• I chose Lluna

Yeah, i leaved Lluna too =/

• say what now

Yes, I had '' pity '' her, at the time of the ice, and the part of the zombies (sorry I do not remember the name LOL). I was watching videos

• me too

I trust her, but then again I've shown her trust and mercy at every point even when she didn't deserve it. Glad it seems to have paid off, now I have an inside agent against the Admin.

• I do not know, it could be that if she trusts you, she for example: Warns Axel and Olivia (and the rest) that Jesse (A.K.A Admin) is not him. Or if she does not trust you, they discover through Lukas, who is not with you. I do not know, but it really seemed like Stella really was not enjoying '' serving '' the Admin (if you choice to talk to her to come with you)... Well, I've leaved Lluna, don't know how can she react that, LOL

Developers can come up with different disclosures at all, maybe we mistrust the Stella, maybe not for nothing. What will happen next is not

• she'ed Probably Yell at jesse

I do not know, it could be that if she trusts you, she for example: Warns Axel and Olivia (and the rest) that Jesse (A.K.A Admin) is not him

• I think she's being honest. Even if it's not in the best way, she usually means it when she asks for a favor, and since she's entrusting Lluna to us, I doubt she would jeopardize our chances of keeping llama pal safe.

• But Also IF you ever go back to the Sunshine Insttute Maybe If you could save Nurm or lluna And they are alive you know what:

When you made your choice it said your story is changing so maybe later in Episode 5 you will go back to the Sunshine Institute

I do not know, it could be that if she trusts you, she for example: Warns Axel and Olivia (and the rest) that Jesse (A.K.A Admin) is not him

• 100% Agree with that! :D

I think she's being honest. Even if it's not in the best way, she usually means it when she asks for a favor, and since she's entrusting Lluna to us, I doubt she would jeopardize our chances of keeping llama pal safe.

• Speaking of the moon

Why was it Glitching??

• Agreed

I think she's being honest. Even if it's not in the best way, she usually means it when she asks for a favor, and since she's entrusting Lluna to us, I doubt she would jeopardize our chances of keeping llama pal safe.

• I want to see how her role plays out the next couple of episodes because I wonder if she’ll help us fight Romeo

• edited October 2017

No, I don't trust her and that's why I didn't choose to work with her. She is only just a selfish brat who thinks she's much cooler, smarter and overall better then everyone else. Plus, why would I choose to help one of the villains in story mode.. one that will most likely betray and backstab everyone in the end? She only cares about herself, power and being Jesse's rival. I don't think she cares that much about Lluna since she constantly abuses her.

And she is like, the weakest villain. Every other villain so far has been Smarter, Stronger and Tougher. Even Aiden. AIDEN.

• But if you allow her to join you then she’s says to take care of Lluna for her and that she’s got your back. I don’t think she’ll betray us now because stuff is getting super serious.

Tekano posted: »

No, I don't trust her and that's why I didn't choose to work with her. She is only just a selfish brat who thinks she's much cooler, smarter

• I wouldn't exactly call Stella a "villain" she's more like the character who is just around to annoy everyone's butts off xD. Plus Eric Stirpe answered once on his tumblr page that Stella is just insecure. So don't judge Stella so much, she's probably one of those characters with a sad back story that just wants to be cooler than everyone even though she knows she isn't. A guarantee her good side will show soon. For everyone's complaining about her being THE WORST She isn't actually that bad to me. She makes things intresting, that's for sure.

Tekano posted: »

No, I don't trust her and that's why I didn't choose to work with her. She is only just a selfish brat who thinks she's much cooler, smarter

• Agree. I think Stella is a huge fan of the Order of the Stone (you can clearly see that when you bust her with Petra's sword in her treasure chamber) and wants to be like them but since she's insecure and everything, I think she's trying to prove to herself and Jesse that she can do great things as well with this "rivalry" thing. She has a very interesting character development and I want to see more of her. I think she's acting all bitchy cause she has no real friends, which is kinda sad if you think about it!

I wouldn't exactly call Stella a "villain" she's more like the character who is just around to annoy everyone's butts off xD. Plus Eric Stir

• Exactly! I've never thought she was a bad character to begin with.

Arrhyn posted: »

Agree. I think Stella is a huge fan of the Order of the Stone (you can clearly see that when you bust her with Petra's sword in her treasure

• I know I like every character!

Exactly! I've never thought she was a bad character to begin with.

• Yeah same, when I saw this cut-scene in her treasure chamber, I was like "aww so sweet, she's actually a fan!" and told her "I'm kind of flattered" haha. And I would also add to my previous comment that I think that she says Jesse is her rival to push herself even higher until she has the same level as Jesse. Since I play as female Jesse, it's even funnier to see her all exited about this rival thing!

Exactly! I've never thought she was a bad character to begin with.

• Yeah, but I've leaved the llama =/
    I do not know what her reaction will be about it, and it always seems that she did not value the llama, so I decided to rescue Nurm, because Jack is very sorry for not having many friends, and I thought that leaving Nurm would be very bad for him, so I left Lluna...

• Good Point! And if you don't choose to she come with you? I'm anxious to see this LOL

I want to see how her role plays out the next couple of episodes because I wonder if she’ll help us fight Romeo

• or she is jealous of the order, because they are better and '' work out ''... I hope she don't die in the next episodes...

Arrhyn posted: »

Agree. I think Stella is a huge fan of the Order of the Stone (you can clearly see that when you bust her with Petra's sword in her treasure

• Sorry for some English error, the google translator is not very good LOL

or she is jealous of the order, because they are better and '' work out ''... I hope she don't die in the next episodes...

• Google translator?

Sorry for some English error, the google translator is not very good LOL

• Yeah, and a little of my knowledge of English

Google translator?

• What is your language?

Yeah, and a little of my knowledge of English

• i think so, despite her attitudes, i think she deserves a second chance. >!so i let her join jesse's gang in e3

i hope she doens't let us down :\

• Portuguese, Brazil

What is your language?

• Yeah, me too

JackandNurm posted: »

i think so, despite her attitudes, i think she deserves a second chance. >!so i let her join jesse's gang in e3 i hope she doens't let us down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.