Best Forum Profile Pic 2017 - Hot competition, get in now!!!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017

You need to sign up for an account with Gravatar using the same email address as you use here. You upload a photo to Gravatar(you'll need to rate it as G when the option comes up) and have it selected as your avatar.
    Back to this website now:
    Go to your profile and click "choose your avatar" and choose "custom" at the bottom of the category list(then click the image).
    It should work after a bit(note, it can take 5min to an hour to update).

Mine is a default one from Telltale, I put alot of effort in selecting it. On a serious note, I have no clue how to get a custom one, do I need to have a certain size? do I upload it? what do?

• Hey, maybe you should give @DabigRG some advice. He's been having trouble for weeks.

Johro posted: »

You need to sign up for an account with Gravatar using the same email address as you use here. You upload a photo to Gravatar(you'll need t

• sorry guys i forgot about this thread because lol telltale forums :D but I'm gonna pick a winner tomorrow so get ready for it!!!!!!!!
    from your dear friendbest forum profile pic 2017 telltale forums - hot competition™

• WAIT! I have been stalking this thread for months now and I never got the chance of entering this competition. I am positive that my profile picture is the ultimate dealbreaker of this entire event. It took me several hours to construct and it would break my very generous, beautiful and not at all cold and shriveled heart if I wasn't able to accomplish my childhood aspirations of winning a hot profile pic contest.

If you look at the previous two pages of entries, the competition is weak. Has there been any mention of helping the environment? No. Has anyone said that they will donate their winnings to charity? No. Has anyone approached random strangers on the street to inform them to refrain from asking them for autographs so everyone can peacefully continue on with their day? No. Has anyone mentioned that if they won they would do none of these things in the end? Absolutely not.

It is despicable, and I am proud to declare that I will do all and none of these things with dramatic flair. This competition is mine for the taking and I knew it was my calling from the beginning. If my suave words don't sway you, my kindness and drive to help will. Thus, your horrible day has been blessed by my presence and I wish you all good fortune in your hilariously average lives (tut tut!). Thank you for reading, but please, do not ask me for an autograph.

• These pics are cool and all but none of them are best waifu ryuko.

• edited December 2017

The great time has come!!!! I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE TOP 3 WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. @FluidStickyBen
      not much to say. it's a pig. who's also batman. it's good. congrats ... there's your medal. you're a winner god maybless you. You're officially top 1 hot profile pic 2017 telltale foryms.

2. @QueenMaddy
      i never thought i could get that much emotional, i cried rivers . iyoure a inspiration... you deserve you place ... there's your medal. god bless you country patriostism

3. @hemfbg
      this reminds me of the first time i saw a vagona congratulations you deseve it . here's your medal

That's it for now guys :cookie: thanks for everyone who interacted on this thread and maybe soon I make more games or stuff like that. BEST FORUM PROFILE 2018 HOT ALREADY LOOKING PROMISING.
    Seey'a.

• Oh wow. I thank you, mate. Many late nights got me to this place. Sacrifices have been made, blood have been spilled. But in the end, it was all worth it.

Thank you once again.

VectorXP posted: »

The great time has come!!!! I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE TOP 3 WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * @FluidStickyBen not m

• NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Everyone knows second place is just an illusion for the first loser! This competition is corrupt. I bet Naughty Dog had something to do with this. My patriotism was the most heartwarming thing anyone could lay eyes on, just ask any of my subjects! This has positively crushed my childhood dreams, however I will accept my fate. I would demand a recount but it would take too much time out of your day and I don't want to inconvenience you... please don't ask me for an autograph, by the way. Batpig, you may have won this time, but I will defeat you the next! Watch your back, Batpig! You will rue this day!!!

• Everyone knows second place is just an illusion for the first loser!

• If this were a democracy, I would have voted for you. Damn the dictatorship!

QueenMaddy posted: »

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Everyone knows second place is just an illusion for the first loser! This competition is corrupt. I bet Naug

• We shall see, stickman! We shall see..

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Everyone knows second place is just an illusion for the first loser! This competition is corrupt. I bet Naug

• Heh heh, interesting results :D
    Congratulations @FluidStickyBen, @QueenMaddy, and @hemfbg! :)
    (And the rivalry between Batpig and Stickman begins! Where's my popcorn?)

Thank you @VectorXP for hosting this fun (and funny) contest!

• This thread would be more interesting, if the choice of THE BEST FORUM PROFILE PIC came back to the community.

• What do you mean by "came back"?

Libelles posted: »

This thread would be more interesting, if the choice of THE BEST FORUM PROFILE PIC came back to the community.

• edited December 2017

The community can choose her favorite forum picture, that the choice depends of us.

What do you mean by "came back"?

• I prefer Vector choosing, as (s)he took his/her time to make this thread and review all the participants. But we could make another contest with democracy.

• I didn't say that because i don't like Vector choosing, (s)he is the one who created the thread, we should be thankful, i just bring an idea.

captainivy1 posted: »

I prefer Vector choosing, as (s)he took his/her time to make this thread and review all the participants. But we could make another contest with democracy.

• I prefer Vector choosing, as (s)he took his/her time to make this thread and review all the participants. But we could make another contest with democracy.

Good idea, citizen! I will win the hearts of the people and claim the spot for the hottest profile pic... and then my childhood dreams will be aspired and my mom will finally love me--- I mean, the people will love me! This contest was certainly corrupt and I will not stand for it. You all deserve a hot profile pic president who will properly represent you and the forums, and that is, of course, I! Do not ask me for autographs, thanks.

• I, ehm, I would've voted for Pigman anyhow. He is to strong. If you want my vote, you have to weaken the pigman, Mr. Stickman.

I prefer Vector choosing, as (s)he took his/her time to make this thread and review all the participants. But we could make another contest

• In fact it's my idea, if you have read the comments.

I prefer Vector choosing, as (s)he took his/her time to make this thread and review all the participants. But we could make another contest

• In fact it's my idea, if you have read the comments.

Tut, tut! Stickman does not have time for reading. I let my subjects do that. They apparently didn't do a good job, but don't worry, those responsible will be exiled. Enjoy your day. Don't ask me for an autograph.

• holy shit was not expecting that. thnx m8

VectorXP posted: »

The great time has come!!!! I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE TOP 3 WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * @FluidStickyBen not m

• Could I ask your subjects for an autograph from you then please?

In fact it's my idea, if you have read the comments. Tut, tut! Stickman does not have time for reading. I let my subjects do that. T

• A tempting offer... I could give a trusted subject my autograph to give to you, but then you would know how to forge my signature and I would have to kill you and my most trusted subject. There are less casualties if I give it to you directly, but if you truly want my autograph, I will need your soul in exchange, yes?

Could I ask your subjects for an autograph from you then please?

• A tempting offer... I could give a trusted subject my autograph to give to you, but then you would know how to forge my signature and I would have to kill you and my most trusted subject. There are less casualties if I give it to you directly, but if you truly want my autograph, I will need your soul in exchange, yes?

Well... That's a LOT of self-esteem

• Tsk, tsk, it's called confidence, peasant! You should try it sometime, although you might only understand the paranoia that comes with being a "hottest profile pic" contestant and winner when you are one (however with me in the race you won't even be a contender). In short, do not insult the all-mighty Stickman or I might have to exile you as well! NO AUTOGRAPHS!

MegaXD posted: »

A tempting offer... I could give a trusted subject my autograph to give to you, but then you would know how to forge my signature and I woul

• Tsk, tsk, it's called confidence, peasant! You should try it sometime, although you might only understand the paranoia that comes with being a "hottest profile pic" contestant and winner when you are one (however with me in the race you won't even be a contender). In short, do not insult the all-mighty Stickman or I might have to exile you as well! NO AUTOGRAPHS!

Lmao it seems like someone is triggered

• Hello MegaXD, by "triggered" it sounds as though you are either a) trying vainly to mildly annoy their Highness or b) you are plotting an assassination. Stickman is offended, or, rather, "sick of yo shit" (directly quoted) by your heinous acts. Stickman demands you stand down or you will suffer the consequences. Take this into consideration or their full wrath will be upon you before you can say "all hail Stickman." Good day. Also I must mention no autographs please or I will get angrily screeched at later. Thanks.

MegaXD posted: »

Tsk, tsk, it's called confidence, peasant! You should try it sometime, although you might only understand the paranoia that comes with being

• Heh heh, it should be: "The Stick is sick of yo shit!"

Hello MegaXD, by "triggered" it sounds as though you are either a) trying vainly to mildly annoy their Highness or b) you are plotting an as

• edited December 2017

Hello MegaXD, by "triggered" it sounds as though you are either a) trying vainly to mildly annoy their Highness or b) you are plotting an assassination. Stickman is offended, or, rather, "sick of yo shit" (directly quoted) by your heinous acts. Stickman demands you stand down or you will suffer the consequences. Take this into consideration or their full wrath will be upon you before you can say "all hail Stickman." Good day. Also I must mention no autographs please or I will get angrily screeched at later. Thanks

K you're welcome @QueenMaddysSubject
    Also have you heard about the stickman who walked into a bra? Best typo ever
    How can you tell if a stickman has been working out? He has a stick-pack
    Favourite humour? Slap-stick
    And What do you call a Jewish stickman? A schitck man
    Also you seem really angry. if you could relax and not act like you have a giant stick up your butt, it would be so much better

• Too bad, champ! Stickman has already become the reigning champion! No autographs. STICKMAN OUT!

• edited December 2017

YOU DARE?!?? Lying to this innocent person, when I fairly was elected the champion. Pigman will not stand for this! I will not have it! I shall put all of my effort to make you loose in next years competition, and I shall succeed..

Too bad, champ! Stickman has already become the reigning champion! No autographs. STICKMAN OUT!

• I DARE? HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME, PIGLET?! I am not lying to an innocent peasant, they are obviously part of your corrupt squad team! You'll probably get them to vote for you unfairly in the next competition with your mind warping! They called me "rat" for Stickman's sake! No one has dared call me rat! SUBJECT! BACK ME UP ON THIS. STICKMAN OUT, NO AUTOGRAPHS.

YOU DARE?!?? Lying to this innocent person, when I fairly was elected the champion. Pigman will not stand for this! I will not have it! I shall put all of my effort to make you loose in next years competition, and I shall succeed..

• As Stickman's subject I am forced-- I mean it is my duty to back them up on this. Okay, here we go. You are all being rude. Stickman's Subject out.

• I DEFY FOR THE GOOD OF MY REALM, FOR THE GOOD OF MY ARMY, AND FOR THE GOOD OF THIS FORUM! On my watch, Stickman's who dare calling ME or any good citizen Piglet, shall be punished, and greatly so. Your Innocent subject whom you torture I shall free, and if the cost is to great, I will just have to imprison them, and help them from there!

That, people of Telltalia, is what I promise. And it is a promise I intend to keep.. And that stickm- I mean... RAT! is what I promise you! You will be punished.

I DARE? HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME, PIGLET?! I am not lying to an innocent peasant, they are obviously part of your corrupt squad team! You'll pro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.