The Walking Dead Updated Collection should be release on PC! And here's why!

edited November 2017 in The Walking Dead

I just wanted to start by saying that you Telltale Games should consider releasing the updated 19 episodes version of All The Walking Dead seasons (that you have just announce) on PC, and not only on consoles, first of all there are many of your fans, who buys and plays your games on PC or Android/IOS, so you are losing a lot of money from not releasing it on PC and Mobiles, 2nd of all some people can not offer to buy a console so you will betray their trust, the trust of your buyers who loves your games and The Walking Dead game and would love to play it in all new beauty with this new updated graphics, so i hope you have atleast some respect and trust to your PC fans/buyers and you will act reasonable by reliasing it on PC too, and i don't push you to release it on PC on Dec. 5 when you are going to release console version, that's fine, you can release it on PC some time later, maybe along with S4 release date or something like that, just please release it on PC, Thank You!

P:S All who agrees to me tell that in the comment section, and also sign that petition - https://www.change.org/p/telltale-games-we-want-that-telltale-s-the-walking-dead-collection-to-be-released-on-pc?recruiter=242443721&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition Thank You!

Comments

• You can kinda make the game look better on PC though through nVidia / AMD settings or with reshades.

• edited November 2017

You can kinda make the game look better on PC though through nVidia / AMD settings or with reshades.

• That's a different thing, i want exactly this "Collection" version, there is whole new lighting, HD Textures and i suppose ANF(or better) engine too! + All seasons episodes at one place!

You can kinda make the game look better on PC though through nVidia / AMD settings or with reshades.

• They really should release it on PC as well! would buy it again lol ;)

• Wait, it's not? I was thinking of getting it wtf

• Yeah they said, it's only on Xbox One and PS4, which is a really unfair move from Telltale

lilsnek posted: »

Wait, it's not? I was thinking of getting it wtf

• Yeah, and it's just so unfair that Console players will play with updated graphics, and we PC players will have to play with outdated graphics! :(

jackyjojo posted: »

They really should release it on PC as well! would buy it again lol

• I think it'll come out on PC, the trailer said it'll also be available to download. It's just not frugal to release the collection PHYSICALLY on PC.

• They said it will be available to download on Xbox One and PS4, not PC. I'm hoping this changes in the future though.

I think it'll come out on PC, the trailer said it'll also be available to download. It's just not frugal to release the collection PHYSICALLY on PC.

• I Agree! TWDC Should be on PC!

• And yay. I Made a Telltale Account!

• Maybe also try to tweet on TTG's twitter? Like for e.x. #ReleaseTWDCollectionOnPC

• Just found out about this, YAY!
    Then just found out it is console only, BOO!!!
    WTF Telltale?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.