Episode 4 spoiler discussion

2»

Comments

• Not to be rude but that will never happen plus I think they'll just focus on the story I mean I don't get why everyone wants that to happen

QueenMaddy posted: »

Why would Jetra be confirmed? Did I miss something?

• I think Jetra and Lukesse are probably going to happen considering the video Telltale release (the "make your choice" video). If you pick Petra, she says "fan's favourite baby!" and Jack remind her that there is also Lukas and then you have the scene with the horse with female Jesse and a ridiculous parodic romantic music. So I think both are going to happen just not the way we expect it!

Sbs1280 posted: »

Not to be rude but that will never happen plus I think they'll just focus on the story I mean I don't get why everyone wants that to happen

• Okay.. No one's asked yet so I will: How did Ivor get to the Underneath?

We got transported there by the Admin, and the only way out was through a portal that was not yet completed. So how in the world did he get there?

• Maybe Romeo made a portal for him.

AChicken posted: »

Okay.. No one's asked yet so I will: How did Ivor get to the Underneath? We got transported there by the Admin, and the only way out was through a portal that was not yet completed. So how in the world did he get there?

• edited November 2017

I was about to reply with "Maybe, but that wouldn't make sense since he's trying to masquerade as Jesse"
    Until I realised that Ivor said the Admin - as Jesse - claimed to have taken the Stone Monster's powers to justify his god-like powers.. or something to that effect.
    So... you'd be totally right.

Kng0604 posted: »

Maybe Romeo made a portal for him.

• Or Romeo teleported him to the sunshine institute and since he's a ninja he followed Jesse's track into the maze until he found the tower and entered the same way everyone did!

AChicken posted: »

I was about to reply with "Maybe, but that wouldn't make sense since he's trying to masquerade as Jesse" Until I realised that Ivor said t

• Yup! Probably that!

Arrhyn posted: »

Or Romeo teleported him to the sunshine institute and since he's a ninja he followed Jesse's track into the maze until he found the tower and entered the same way everyone did!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.