Ep 3 choices

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017

It's not that I didn't accept the apology, I just prioritized telling her the updates on the mission. Oh well.
    I'm not sure using the Pact as our weapon is that great an idea. As I told her, they are too unpredictable. But it might work.

The guy calls Batman to meet him just to spew all his paranoia, proceeds to announce he's going to arrest Catwoman, threatens him to not tell her (why tell him in the first place then???), I tell him I don't care about whatever he's doing and he insults me.
    He really needed to be dismissed, though I totally expect him to do something incredibly dumb, irrational and reckless in future episodes.

Felt reluctant to tell her, but we really need a new Lucious and she's the perfect fit. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.
    Also told her it could be too dangerous a job for her.

I'm trying to stop him from going all villain psycho. Though I doubt that will be possible. Still, as Batman, I tried to get something of a message across, "BE GOOD JOHN!". He proceeded to ironically say "What could possibly go wrong?" while laughing manically. Yeah, "good John Doe" seems to be totally not happening.
    Also there's no way he isn't aware Bruce = Batman, and this is probably all an act.

I like her a villain and I really hope this helped making Bruce's story more believable to her. Not really much else to say here.

I think I played the Cat this episode. After she ran away from me and John at the Riddler's, I let the GCPD have their way with her, and as a result got the laptop first. Then she asked if I was aware they were coming after her, and I was able to convince her Batman was not. I had her admit she was the one who needed Bruce and took her to the Batcave. I then sold her out to Harley to keep cover, and don't get me wrong, I like Selina, but the mission, the lives of innocents, definitely come first.
    Not that I don't expect to have the cover be lost anyways sometime during episode 4, but hey as a player I did my best.

Additionally, I told Catwoman and John "People don't change" only because Riddler really seemed too far gone. I didn't really catch any redeeming qualities, and Gotham is probably better off with him dead for good.
    I had Joker hit that officer with a crowbar. For no specific reason though.

• John Doe: Valued
    Harley: Less skeptical
    Catwoman: Betrayed
    Gordon: Remorseful (I told him to shut up but then pleaded for Waller to not fire him. I foresee needing him in future episodes.)
    Tiffany: Alienated
    Waller: Content
    Alfred: Sad
    And Avesta's probably still traumatized. She's back on the job though.

• edited November 2017

I won't take it personally, but I don't even see it happening. Even if it does, it has more to do with her playful side than her desire to steal. Selina has developed as a character, becoming more playful. For example, when she steals the laptop from Harley, if you warned her about the GCPD, she sends you a text message about it, as if she wanted to be chased by Bruce. After you chase her down and recover the briefcase, she doesn't even put up a struggle. Why? Because she was being playful, as she goes on to explain afterwards. She even shows you that she has the decrypter, after wishing for Bruce to have a good night. Why? Because she didn't have any intention on actually leaving with it, she wanted him to want something in return for it: a relationship. She wants to work with him as partners and have something meaningful with someone who has her back. Also, if you let her see the Batcave, and say that you like being friends, her feelings are clearly hurt. The look on her face says it all. She doesn't even let Bruce see the hurt on her face. That's why she waits until her back is turned to him. I just hope that you're not taken by surprise when Selina proves to be trustworthy. Because as @Putinovich said, if Telltale Games reused her character arc from the first season, it would just be poor writing on their part. I highly doubt it, though.

HexIgon posted: »

She's just playing you. Oh brother I hope none of you take it too personally when she steals something valuable from the Batcave and runs just like in Season 1.

• Choices:
    -Warned Catwoman about the GCPD
    -Told John to be himself
    -Told Tiffany I am Batman
    -Took the blame and was left in a cryochamber

Relationships:
    Gordon- Remorseful
    Harley- Deceived
    Catwoman- Horrified
    Waller- Furious
    Tiffany- Honnored
    John- Guilt-Ridden

• I mean, you would have to be practically blind to not notice the sexual tension in that entire fight, and I think John is way more intelligent than he is letting on

JmoooX posted: »

This episode was great, I can't stop thinking about it. I can wait even half a year for the next one, if the rest is gonna be as good as thi

• edited November 2017

Man, all these people outing Selina, how you gonna betray best kitty like that?

I warned Catwoman, fuck the GCPD, she is a good kitty

Told John to be himself, I have an idea this might bite me in the ass, as he might conclude that himself is the dark John underneath, really hope we can continue to be best pals

Told Tiffany Bruce was Batman, seems like the obvious choice, Bruce needs a new R&D person, and Tiffany would be fucking thrilled to work for him

Didnt betray Catwoman, because she is a good little kitty

Selina is horrified

Waller is furious (although I am starting to warm up to her, but a choice between her and Gordon is gonna be Gordon every time, sorry)

Gordon is remorseful, I cant blame him for his actions, he must feel terrible and worthless right now, he just wants to do some good

Tiffany is honored

John is guiltridden (Sorry bro, Kitties before bros)

Harley feels deceived (I like her, but hey, couldnt out Selina)

Basically taking every fucking chance I get to flirt with Selina, can resist her feline charms

• edited November 2017

Since when is there an Alfred relationship status in episode 3?

GamerLady posted: »

John Doe: Valued Harley: Less skeptical Catwoman: Betrayed Gordon: Remorseful (I told him to shut up but then pleaded for Waller to not f

• edited November 2017

Its in episode 2. I really just added the last of what I saw from all characters that weren't shown at the end of episode 3 and he was sad. And I was surprised they didn't put his status in episode 3 because you still interact with him that episode and can disappoint him or make him happy it seems.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Since when is there an Alfred relationship status in episode 3?

• Man, no matter what I couldn't bring myself to be an ass to Selina. I'm just a sucker for a good romance..

Man, all these people outing Selina, how you gonna betray best kitty like that? I warned Catwoman, fuck the GCPD, she is a good kitty

Sign in to comment in this discussion.