There's a good chance the killer of Riddler is Deadshot or Deathstroke or a new villain entirely.

I think its safe to say guys that after three episodes we can say that know one in the pact has displayed any marksmanship skills of the sort that we saw in episode one.So iv'e come to the conclusion that its either Deadshot or Deathstroke who were hired by Sanctus to kill Riddler. Both are assassins and both are expert marksman in their own wright with Deadshot, being slightly better due to long range combat being his specialty.Or it could be a New Villain entirely similar to Lady Arkham in season one.

Comments

• edited December 2017

The poison dart.

We're all intrigued to know who assassinated Riddler and who made the dart. I have a theory that SANCTUS made the concoction. Not sure if they're the ones who assassinated riddler but they certainly made the toxin at least from what I think. Besides we already seen its similar effects on video. Just a theory.

• Both Riddler and Selina seemed to believe someone from the Pact killed him.

• yeah but know one in the pack displays marksmanship that good.My theory is that sanctus either hired Deadshot or Deathstroke to kill riddler.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Both Riddler and Selina seemed to believe someone from the Pact killed him.

• I think it was someone from SANCTUS. It is said Riddler had a beef with them.

John would be too obvious, so I think he's telling the truth when he said he didn't kill Riddler, plus he hasn't revealed himself to be skilled in much besides hand-to-hand combat and manipulation. It'd be kinda weird for him to also be an incredible marksman for no reason.

• Though they needed him for the next stage. Bane clearly respects Riddler and said he didn't deserve an end. Harley said they needed him. John said he didn't do it. Sure he could be lying but this is before the Joker stage and he seems to like Bruce. Freeze wouldn't use a sniper....lol. That leaves...........................dunno.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Both Riddler and Selina seemed to believe someone from the Pact killed him.

• The video tape speaks volumes. They likely created the toxin.

I think it was someone from SANCTUS. It is said Riddler had a beef with them. John would be too obvious, so I think he's telling the trut

• edited November 2017

Could be possible Sanctus creates Deathstroke. Waller comments scientists wanted Riddlers body to see how he went one on one with batman at 60. Maybe he was experimented on by sanctus and got the prototype serum that Slade usually gets to make him a super soldier.

So could be Slade gets sent in to clean up the mess with Riddler

• Isn't it obvious? The only reason I could think of on why Riddler would hate SANCTUS.

Hunterr posted: »

Could be possible Sanctus creates Deathstroke. Waller comments scientists wanted Riddlers body to see how he went one on one with batman at

• You raise an interesting point, but it was probably a member of the pact anyway. Harley was a psychiatrist, and it was a unique blend of antipsychotics killed the Riddler. It's strongly implied that she was the one who created the poison, and I doubt that's meant to be a red herring.

• edited November 2017

I think it was SANCTUS. It's said Riddler had a beef with them, and we already know SANCTUS has been experimenting with different concoctions. No one in the Pact has shown themselves to be much of a marksman, so I think they're genuine when they say they had nothing to do with Riddler's death. Besides John, but only indirectly since he didn't tell the Pact to meet him. I doubt Harley killed him. Just because she's a psychiatric doesn't mean she created the drug.

• Yes but its also quite possible that Sanctus gave Deadshot or Deathstroke the poison to kill Riddler. Plus Piggs we've yet to see harley use markmanship skills the level of which we saw in episode one so I dont see how it could be harley.

Piggs posted: »

You raise an interesting point, but it was probably a member of the pact anyway. Harley was a psychiatrist, and it was a unique blend of ant

• Whether Deathstroke or Dead Shot are introduced is the a different story. But since Waller = potential Suicide Squad I think there's a very good chance Deathstroke shows up. Although adding a new villain this late might be a bit precarious. We already have Harley, Bane, Freeze and John (if you want to count him as a villain at this point).

• Isn't Waller more affiliated with Deadshot though?

Whether Deathstroke or Dead Shot are introduced is the a different story. But since Waller = potential Suicide Squad I think there's a very

• lol yeah. My bad, I just woke up a few minutes ago.

Isn't Waller more affiliated with Deadshot though?

• Thats what im saying unless we meet a totally new character in episode four a possible sanctus agent thats the killer .Then its safe to say that Sanctus hired someone to kill Riddler.

I think it was SANCTUS. It's said Riddler had a beef with them, and we already know SANCTUS has been experimenting with different concoction

• The best outcome of this season would be what you and everyone else has been saying is true. Telltale has laid the groundwork for the introduction of the Suicide Squad, or some other villain marksman not yet introduced, and will deliver on that. They've just kept their cards close to their chest very carefully.

The lesser outcome would be that it's just one of the people already introduced, with most of the info and explanation dumped on us later in the season, given that we have no clue as to who in the Pact would be able to perform such a shot at this point.

I hope it's the first option. It would really make me happy knowing that Telltale has stepped up their game planning-wise and have had really great ideas on their minds. If this ends up being true, and they expand the Batman world and roster like that, I would be so grateful. Opens up the possibility of a Suicide Squad game done right... hopefully.

• Oh man that would be so freaking cool but would if telltale created a version of their own dceu. I mean just imagine a telltale Justice league oh man i'm getting hype just thinking about all the possibilties.

AChicken posted: »

The best outcome of this season would be what you and everyone else has been saying is true. Telltale has laid the groundwork for the introd

• edited November 2017

I think it was deadshot and he was hired by sanctus. I'm going by the silhouette with that conclusion. Deathstroke is a lot beefier and the silhouette had broader shoulders than John but still a similar build. But who knows what telltales version of deadshot or deathstroke looks like.

• I think that The game is called Batman - The Telltale Series, not DCEU the Telltale Series for some reason.

• I don't know if your trying to be sarcastic with that comment or not could you elaborate?

JmoooX posted: »

I think that The game is called Batman - The Telltale Series, not DCEU the Telltale Series for some reason.

• I am just not really happy with new DC movies, so I don't really want anything like that in the game.

I don't know if your trying to be sarcastic with that comment or not could you elaborate?

• I think you misunderstood me I don't really like the dceu either I meant it like telltale could make more telltale games about other Dc comic super heroes continuing to create their own lore similar to what the dceu has done with Dc comics .

I am just not really happy with new DC movies, so I don't really want anything like that in the game.

• edited November 2017

Same. What I don't want is for them to go into the supernatural aspect of it. I also don't want any other superheroes other than the ones directly tied to Gotham. So I don't want superman or wonder woman being introduced into this series. I like that its more scientific/technology and not going into magic or aliens. That being said I don't think they'll have enough seasons to really do that so I'm not that worried about it.

I am just not really happy with new DC movies, so I don't really want anything like that in the game.

• I couldn't agree more, that's the style and setting which the games have developed so far and I don't want them to change it.

GamerLady posted: »

Same. What I don't want is for them to go into the supernatural aspect of it. I also don't want any other superheroes other than the ones di

• So you don't want Telltale to expand to other heroes I mean Batman isn't going to go on forever if they establish ties with other heroes in the Dc universe. There's a good chance will see alot more batman in the near future.And come on you cant really mean that you wouldn't want to see the cool things they could do if they made a justice league game.

GamerLady posted: »

Same. What I don't want is for them to go into the supernatural aspect of it. I also don't want any other superheroes other than the ones di

• Thing is I'd rather have them expand their tales of the borderlands and wolf among us (like their currently doing) and maybe do a bioshock and continue with the batman series rather than go into a justice league game. Plus the only superhero I've ever really cared for was batman. I could never really get into the others.

So you don't want Telltale to expand to other heroes I mean Batman isn't going to go on forever if they establish ties with other heroes i

• Yeah they should just continue with Batman because he fits their style perfectly. There is so much that can be done with this Bruce Wayne character.

• My bet is on SANCTUS.

• As much as I'd like to see them create an entire DC Universe I fear it might stretch TT too thin. Plus the rest of the Justice League doesn't really fit in with this realistic take on Batman. I think at most a Suicide Squad and Bat Family spin-off could work.

• Yeah. I really, really hope they stick with the current formula and don't stray too far from it. It's refreshing what they've done. And a suicide squad could fit in no problem vs a justice league.
    Even if they could manage to put a realistic spin on the justice league, which is doubtful, I still wouldn't want it. I mean, what if they decided to make a different hero the main protag? I'd really hate watching Bruce act differently from what I had him be like. It'd be very irritating.
    A suicide squad wouldn't have to deal with batman at all. It'd just be part of the same world with telltales version of waller and the agency.

As much as I'd like to see them create an entire DC Universe I fear it might stretch TT too thin. Plus the rest of the Justice League doesn'

• As several people mentioned above me, it was probably SANCTUS. Whether they used some nameless assassin or one of the more known character from Batman villain gallery is another thing, but I don't think they'd introduce someone important so late to the season. Then again, they did it with John last season, so what do I know.

• I agree with the people above saying stick to Batman. Justice League with it's crazy amount of superheroes just puts me off. Batman's the only one I care about anyway. It's not like there isn't a big well to draw from when it comes to Batman lore --- more than enough for Telltale to work with and make multiple seasons out of it, which is what I'm hoping for.

• I'd be disappointed if they went with the introduction of another villain, but it's mainly because things in Season 2 are already stretched thin enough that it's not taking advantage of its current roster to its fullest extent. We have some of the finest Gotham city has to offer already being underutilized. In such a story driven narrative what I hope they expand on is their current set up.

This isn't to say I don't want TellTale to expand their rosters through other games. I just don't want them to make the same mistakes that a lot of current media is making in these expanded universe concepts that spread so far that there aren't even enough emotional ties to make a raft.

Having the killer be a member of the Pact speaks to betrayal, if it's someone from Sanctus - it would demonstrate just how dangerous these people Riddler sought to bring down were, if it were someone utterly unexpected like Tiffany or Alfred -- it'd show how broken the events that have transpired have made people Bruce has cared for. Any of these things would be more compelling than the addition or introduction of another faction.

• Its obviously Alfred

• edited December 2017

Who killed the riddler?

Can it be some one in the pact or some else we will see in episode 4-5. But i think actually it was John

20171207092921_1_2

• My guess is deadshot

• edited December 2017

ye it can be, he must have totally new outfit. sens what we can see he were something like a t-shirt. and deadshot wear a suit

MLGTelltale posted: »

My guess is deadshot

• And the poison was green and in past history most of deadshots dart poisons have been green

Ruba1337 posted: »

ye it can be, he must have totally new outfit. sens what we can see he were something like a t-shirt. and deadshot wear a suit

• Good catch. I'll merge these threads; thanks for the ping.

Poptarts posted: »

Suggest merging this thread with the others so we don't have another one? https://telltale.com/community/discussion/118277/the-poison-dar

Sign in to comment in this discussion.