There's a good chance the killer of Riddler is Deadshot or Deathstroke or a new villain entirely.

2»

Comments

• Well blind sniper actually responded to a thread I was on...Life Is Complete.

• Oh man I would love to encounter deathstroke, but I would rather see him in a possible season 3? There's already so much going on with this season it would distract us from how awesome he is.

• Maybe a deadshot tease at the end of ep 5?

• I have no burning need to know who killed Riddler, and actually I'd be perfectly fine with it being a dangling thread or something that gets explored in later seasons.

• Doesn't really look like John or anyone else we've seen so far judging from this screenshot.

Ruba1337 posted: »

Who killed the riddler? Can it be some one in the pact or some else we will see in episode 4-5. But i think actually it was John

• hm, i Think i was wrong about John. but it could played out something like this. We know the pact didn't like the riddler after hes attention with his games. So they could put hit on riddler and the assassin could be deadshot

• I agree. I don't mind if its clarified on in the game, but it does seem like something that could be saved for later. Especially if it was deadshot or deathstroke hired by Sanctus. That can be revealed without having to actually give either of these characters any screen time, which serves the story better I think.
    Imagine that, in a later season, someone is assassinated in the same way Riddler was. It opens up a separate investigation and provides its own story and so on.
    And the more we go forward with this season the less important it feels, considering all the things that's already going on.
    I don't know if I explained this well, but this is kind of how I'd like it to go down.

ShampaFK posted: »

I have no burning need to know who killed Riddler, and actually I'd be perfectly fine with it being a dangling thread or something that gets explored in later seasons.

• I would love to see Deathstroke and maybe Telltale can twist him with the League of Assassins as well in a Season 3.

• I feel that what would be best is just a reveal of him, but leave that investigation for a future season.

ManBat posted: »

Oh man I would love to encounter deathstroke, but I would rather see him in a possible season 3? There's already so much going on with this season it would distract us from how awesome he is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.