You Have The Choice To Resurrect One Dead Character, Who Would It Be?

You Have The Choice To resurrect one dead character from the walking dead (from any season), who would you pick :*

Tagged:

Comments

• I personally would pick Lee but if we where to exclude him, i would pick Luke

• Lee is too obvious. I'm going to go with Omid. Luke in a close second.

• Leland

I would give my soul for this return. :D
    In all seriousness though, no matter how much I loved Luke #NoHomo I wouldn't compromise the morality of this story by pulling another "I got lucky."

• Yea, Luke is actually one of my favorite characters out of the franchise. I'd be pretty happy if Telltale were to bring a character LIKE Luke into Season 4. That would be great.

I personally would pick Lee but if we where to exclude him, i would pick Luke

• You mean like OC Tristan?

GohanFGC posted: »

Yea, Luke is actually one of my favorite characters out of the franchise. I'd be pretty happy if Telltale were to bring a character LIKE Luke into Season 4. That would be great.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited December 2017

Perhaps. Although I feel as though OC Tristan is more like Clementine than Luke, but that's just MY Opinion.

patrickrc95 posted: »

You mean like OC Tristan?

• It may be a little hard to unsmash his face, but if we could get Carver back as the main villain, that would be great.

• Aside from the obvious :smirk:
    Either Sarah or Ava. I feel like it's so much more that could've been done with their stories. I have to say, Sarah had a reasonable death imo, like it's not that kind of death where were just like (-.- rlly?) but something I can live with. Opposed to that noob walker Javi & Ava came across on that highway (see what i did there? :wink:). But still ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? I don't think I'll ever see the logic behind Ava's demise :heartbreak:. But yeah, array of things Telltale could've done with these two.

PS: not gonna lie, on my first ever play through of S2, I was convinced Clem & Sarah were gonna be the only survivors in the end. And Telltale would continue from there. rip.

• Kenny.. if we're talking about the way he went in the New Frontier game. Any other way for Kenny I'd be okay with. Really just about everybody besides maybe Tripp ( second death) Mariana and Jane had dumbly awfully written deaths for season 3.

• Besides the obvious answer like Lee, the WTF am I even doing but kind of serious answer Ben, the not as good as Lee but kinda ok Answer: Luke, I would go with Mariana in A New Frontier, since I feel like she was a completely wasted character, and basically the only sympathetic and likeable character in the entire season

• Well...I mean...it would break the time line and it would be awfully weird soooo... no one ?

• S1: Carley or Omid
    S2: Nick
    New frontier : Mariana

• Sarah. Or at the very least, someone who's like her in p much everything but name.

• Is Sarah too obvious? Cause it's Sarah.
    Although I suppose Carlos would be an even better answer depending on when I have access to the wish.

• Do determinants count? Idk if I would pick Lee bc it would make Clementine's story so much different. Maybe Carley. From season 2, Luke. ANF, I guess Mariana.

• I don't want Lee to return. But Lee's body?
    Imagine that the new group has to go to Savvanah for some reason. If you shot Lee, you would find his body handcuffed to the wall. If you didn't, zombified Lee would weakly reach out to grab you.
    Just a thought.

• Kenny goddamn it Kenny. The way he was treated in ANF is complete garbage, he was one of the best original characters Telltale has ever created, you built your relationship with him over several years and seasons, and then they throw him away in 5 minutes just to get you to the same place as the Jane enders. Disgraceful, at least they brought him back in episode 4 for one last nice memory.

• One last redundant and pointless memory more like.

Kenny goddamn it Kenny. The way he was treated in ANF is complete garbage, he was one of the best original characters Telltale has ever cre

• edited December 2017

Not really, I thought it was a great flashback. Perhaps the happiest/calmest moment of the entire season, very akin to s1 and s2 moments. It shows where Kenny/Clem were staying for all that time before heading to Florida. Clementine can talk about the connection she feels towards AJ. And she can choose how to say goodbye to Kenny one last time.

If anything the extra Jane flashback was pointless and redundant. Kenny and Clem reminiscing on life and parenthood > Jane and Clem attempting to be heartfelt even though we know she just kills herself without a second thought.

DabigRG posted: »

One last redundant and pointless memory more like.

• So hard to pick. I love lee by far one of the best if not the greatest video game character ever created. But his death was justified took me a long time to let go but I finally did and really became a die-hard Kenny fan. So I would choose Kenny.

• I'd bring Clementine back. they killed her in season 3 episode 1:(

• "The person you knew before, is not there anymore."

cleminist posted: »

I'd bring Clementine back. they killed her in season 3 episode 1:(

• Kenny, obviously.

• Sarah, for sure, other than Luke of course...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.