I thought the New Frontier had something to do with Wellington

I decided to try a different playthrough so used Clem at Wellington with AJ

I noticed the black guy with the braided head shooting at them, then when the New Frontier was at Prescott the same guy was there, which lead me to think that the New Frontier were responsible for the destruction of Prescott.

Anyway this guy got shot and killed and I didn't think anymore about it until we arrived at Richmond gates, there is the same guy along with Max and another guy who got killed at Prescott, what the hell is going on?

https://i.imgur.com/dbpzxWC.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• I might be wrong but I think that Telltale confirmed that the group who attacked Wellington, is not New Frontier. They were just some bandits. And the guy you're saying was both in Wellington and at Richmond's gate? Its just either Telltale's being lazy again or they forgot what model they used in Wellington flashback. My bet on their laziness. Again I might be wrong. Maybe other users will correct me or confirm what I said.

• You're not wrong. I forget where, but Telltale did confirm that the group responsible for Wellington's demise was not New Frontier. And yeah, it's most likely just a reused model.

bruzdaa posted: »

I might be wrong but I think that Telltale confirmed that the group who attacked Wellington, is not New Frontier. They were just some bandit

• The group that destory Wellington were obviously just a bunch of pissed off families. There was supposed to be a longer sequence where the other Gate Guard(voiced by Christine Lakin) was supposed to be trying and gradually failing to get them to just leave.

• Probably got Rewritten.

• Telltale was being exceedingly lazy and just reused the New Frontier model. The New Frontier had nothing to do with Wellington being raided.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.