Hypothetical Character Interactions

2»

Comments

• An arc about Clementine bridging Sarah and Jane in the process of addressing their issues was worth at least two episodes of [balanced] content by itself.

then having Kenny interact could have afforded chances for Jane and Kenny moments

Uh, how so?

I am still convinced that the turning Jane into a Sarah parental figure would have paid out major kudos to the game....but alas....no.

Eh, maybe not a parental figure for a number of reasons, but definitely something of a guiding guardian.

Kenny and Sarah(Apparently his only positive relationship with a Cabin Group Member; Inherent similarities; Don't share a conversation despi

• You never told me when your birthday is!

I know, it will take you thousand years to respond to me. >_<

DabigRG posted: »

Did somebody tell ya'll my birthday coming up in few weeks or somethin? Cause this is pleasant surprise. Also, I'll get to you eventually, Fergie. Because holy shit...!

• Yeah not parental older sister more like, of course that would go for Clem as well..which means that Sara and Jane are doomed in that scenario....as for Jane and Kenny...could be a difference on what he thinks Sarah could learn....Jane come from the at any moment you could be on your own school....and Kenny is from the I got this...hold my beer school. He may feel that Jane is pushing her too far...he may be unwilling to admit that Sarah and Clem are learning and happy with Jane teaching them. Could be Jane IS pushing too fast....any nuber of scenarios that could have them disagree...or gasp actually agree on something.

An arc about Clementine bridging Sarah and Jane in the process of addressing their issues was worth at least two episodes of [balanced] cont

• edited March 2018

You never told me when your birthday is!

Eh, let's just say "Spring" and leave it at that. You never know.

Dem clandestine government agencies

I know, it will take you thousand years to respond to me. >_<

enter image description here

Fangirl101 posted: »

You never told me when your birthday is! I know, it will take you thousand years to respond to me. >_<

• Yeah not parental older sister more like, of course that would go for Clem as well...which means that Sara and Jane are doomed in that scenario.

...What?

as for Jane and Kenny...could be a difference on what he thinks Sarah could learn....Jane come from the at any moment you could be on your own school

It would make sense.

hold my beer school.

I just wanted to pointed that I saw this when I scrolled down to check my reply to Fergie and just went "what the hell?" :lol:

He may feel that Jane is pushing her too far...he may be unwilling to admit that Sarah and Clem are learning and happy with Jane teaching them. Could be Jane IS pushing too fast....

Huh.... That's...an interesting thought. Especially considering it's him.

any nuber of scenarios that could have them disagree...or gasp actually agree on something.

For some reason, I just thought of the fact that Luke is a thing.

Yeah not parental older sister more like, of course that would go for Clem as well..which means that Sara and Jane are doomed in that scenar

• For some reason, I just thought of the fact that Luke is a thing.
    You need to find Jesus...or get a girlfriend....Why can't all people be of clean mind and gentle soul like me?

Yeah not parental older sister more like, of course that would go for Clem as well...which means that Sara and Jane are doomed in that scena

• EXCUSE ME?!

For some reason, I just thought of the fact that Luke is a thing. You need to find Jesus...or get a girlfriend....Why can't all people be of clean mind and gentle soul like me?

• It is ok @DabigRG we all make mistakes.

EXCUSE ME?!

• What the hell are you talking about to begin with?

It is ok @DabigRG we all make mistakes.

• any number of scenarios that could have them disagree...or gasp actually agree on something.
    you then wrote: For some reason, I just thought of the fact that Luke is a thing....which I took for you to be saying something pithy about the Gasp. So if not...sorry...not sorry.

What the hell are you talking about to begin with?

• any number of scenarios that could have them disagree...or gasp actually agree on something. you then wrote:
    For some reason, I just thought of the fact that Luke is a thing....which I took for you to be saying something pithy about the Gasp. So if not...sorry...not sorry.

I just meant that the conflict was supposed to be between Luke and Kenny from Episode 2 onward.

which I took for you to be saying something pithy about the Gasp.

...I have no idea what that means. And what Gasp?

So if not...sorry...not sorry.

any number of scenarios that could have them disagree...or gasp actually agree on something. you then wrote: For some reason, I just though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.