The Most Evilest Character In All Of Telltale Histoy

edited January 2018 in General Chat

Out Of All Of The Telltale Series's, Which Character Is The Absolute Evilest?
Answer (For Me): Ramsay Snow From Game Of Thrones

Comments

• edited January 2018

Badger from The Walking Dead A New Frontier. He obviously never cared about anyone but himself, destroys a community for literally no reason and thinks it's okay to shoot a defenseless little girl over some fucking pudding.

• edited January 2018

Kenny from The Walking Dead series. He had no problem using a girl screaming in misery as a distraction for zombies. He would leave Lee behind for the zombies just for not doing what he wanted. He later killed Carver as a way of out-doing him for a beating he got earlier. He abused Arvo any chance he got. He wanted to kill Jane over assumptions. Kenny likes to decide how much people are worth. And when he gets angry, his true evil self comes out with a murderous passion.

And what's most disturbing is that he seems like a good guy too.

• Probably Badger cos he’ll literally kill anyone and won’t give 2 craps about it, even taunting Javier over Mariana, shooting Mariana in the first place and getting Francine’s finger cut off, then killing her.

• Vicki Vale/ Lady Arkham

• Nice bait.

Kenny from The Walking Dead series. He had no problem using a girl screaming in misery as a distraction for zombies. He would leave Lee behi

• Haha, I know people like Kenny, but if we take into consideration certain things he has done, then he starts to look pretty bad too.

HexIgon posted: »

Nice bait.

• Well people do nasty things in the apocalypse. Kenny did some messed up shit, true. But look at the Wellington endings and tell me again he's the most evil character Telltale has ever created. I call bullshit. Oh and Jane, Arvo and Carver deserved everything they got and more.

• And if we take into consideration other things he has done, then he looks pretty good. Everyone has a good and a bad side. Then anyone could be seen as the most evil character. I agree with the people above. Badger was just plain evil. No redeeming qualities whatsoever, except being a good shot and a reasonably good fighter, but that doesn't change the fact that he was an evil bitch.

Haha, I know people like Kenny, but if we take into consideration certain things he has done, then he starts to look pretty bad too.

• Yeah Badger was clearly created as the most irredeemable evil bastard Telltale could write. Quite a boring character all things considered.

• Yeah, you're right. Kenny has done some things, but the apocalypse and the loss of his family messed him up. And he cares about kids whereas Badger kills them for fun. Badger truly is the worst.

HexIgon posted: »

Well people do nasty things in the apocalypse. Kenny did some messed up shit, true. But look at the Wellington endings and tell me again he'

• Wouldn't call him the evilest tbh he seemed like the most mysterious and intriguing out of all of em. Besides he had a reason for doing everything he's done although it was evil.

this cuck

• The St. John's were sick.

• HE. HELD. CLEM. CAPTIVE!! I was so invested in that scene, while I tapped the button I felt like I was actually choking the horse shit out of him :D

Wouldn't call him the evilest tbh he seemed like the most mysterious and intriguing out of all of em. Besides he had a reason for doing everything he's done although it was evil.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

For me, it'd come down to three particular characters: Danny St. John, Randall from the Michonne miniseries, and Badger from ANF. All three are varying degrees of bloodthirsty, deranged sociopaths. And yes, I know its ironic that one of those three is my profile picture. I found Randall to be a fun character, but there's no denying he's a piece of crap that's better off dead.

The St. Johns are messed up, but Andy and Brenda still had vague hints of humanity, even if only barely. Danny on the other hand is just sick. While his mom and brother are doing this out of perceived necessity, Danny's doing it for kicks. And the vague hints of pedophilia don't help, either.

Badger... well, I don't think this guy needs much of an explanation. Killing innocent bystanders, destroying communities and leaving a giant trail of destruction wherever he goes. And unlike a character like Randall, he doesn't have any charm or charisma to him. He's literally just an asshole.

Maybe the Crooked Man from TWAU deserves a mention, too. Despite the cunning, genteel facade he puts on, he's a ruthless, manipulative tyrant that has no qualms with killing or silencing anything that gets in his way. According to the book of fables, he killed his own family just so they wouldn't get in the way of his empire.

I would put Ramsay on here too, but he's not technically a Telltale character.

• edited February 2018

You mean it's okay to kidnap children and lock them up... as longs as you have a good reason for it?!

Wouldn't call him the evilest tbh he seemed like the most mysterious and intriguing out of all of em. Besides he had a reason for doing everything he's done although it was evil.

• Definitley either Randall or Badger, leaning more towards Badger. He was a real shite. Pfft, badgershite.

• @C.Clementine:
    Does Ramsay count though? Since Telltale didn't create him.

• I agree that Ramsay is the most evil character in all of TellTale History.... so far. John Doe from Batman can easily become the most evil in TellTale because he has tons of potential.

Acheive250 posted: »

@C.Clementine: Does Ramsay count though? Since Telltale didn't create him.

• Ramsay is not a Telltale character.

I agree that Ramsay is the most evil character in all of TellTale History.... so far. John Doe from Batman can easily become the most evil in TellTale because he has tons of potential.

• I know he is not a TellTale character but he was featured in the game although if we are only counting characters that TellTale made, it would have to be Badger from A New Frontier because he was an annoying character and killed Mariana who had tons of potential in a New Frontier.

AronDracula posted: »

Ramsay is not a Telltale character.

• Bears from 7 days to die. No remorse , no mercy, only bloodshed satisfies them.

• I guess he kind of counts since he was in telltales game of thrones

Acheive250 posted: »

@C.Clementine: Does Ramsay count though? Since Telltale didn't create him.

• Carver, or Ramsay Snow.

Hate them.

• edited April 2018

Character who gives you an illusion of safety. Who would kill any stranger because he/she may reveal the camp's location, which is nonsense. Who accuses you of theft but gives no chance for defence, or trial. Someone who demands friend execute a friend.
    It's not Stalin. It's bald d*** roman.
    Why the evilest? Because makes you believe he's doing right thing.

• Even Roman believed he was doing the right thing and in hindsight he kind of has a point. Letting go of the Spanish guy (forgot his name) leads bandits to the stop

Character who gives you an illusion of safety. Who would kill any stranger because he/she may reveal the camp's location, which is nonsense.

1. Danny St. John: Probably the most vile, fucked up person in TWDG. Just his entire demeanor makes my skin crawl
    2. Badger: A forgettable bland, over the top villain to the point of ridiculously evil
    3. Crooked Man: Emotionless, Methodical and Diabolical, The Crooked Man has everyone under his thumb and uses them to his content and enjoys it
  • At that point he couldn't know what will happen. Murder is a murder, no excuses. "The Walking Dead" is/was a game about staying human in inhuman world, not about safety. Because THERE IS NO safe place.

Clemenem posted: »

Even Roman believed he was doing the right thing and in hindsight he kind of has a point. Letting go of the Spanish guy (forgot his name) leads bandits to the stop

• Well a bunker with enough food for years should be safe.

At that point he couldn't know what will happen. Murder is a murder, no excuses. "The Walking Dead" is/was a game about staying human in inhuman world, not about safety. Because THERE IS NO safe place.

• Sure. There are plenty. Clem will get one in the finale.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Well a bunker with enough food for years should be safe.

• Plot twist, it's all expired

Sure. There are plenty. Clem will get one in the finale.

• The Stranger and Carver were really messed up villains to me. Also the St Johns geez. All of those guys were great villians

• Ramsay was the evilest
    Gryff and Carver were the most intimidating though

• Wasn’t exactly nonesense cos if you let him go he does reveal the camp’s location.

Character who gives you an illusion of safety. Who would kill any stranger because he/she may reveal the camp's location, which is nonsense.

• edited April 2018

Satan from Sam & Max.
    He's the evilest by definition.

• (Roman) "Guys, we have to kill this defenceless, wounded non-English speaker. Otherwise he'll return with his pals and Boyd will die. I played 400 days Shel's story, checked the options. So you see, it's not nonsense. It's right decision."

Melton23 posted: »

Wasn’t exactly nonesense cos if you let him go he does reveal the camp’s location.

• Yeah... I know it’s the right decision, I thought we already covered that?

(Roman) "Guys, we have to kill this defenceless, wounded non-English speaker. Otherwise he'll return with his pals and Boyd will die. I played 400 days Shel's story, checked the options. So you see, it's not nonsense. It's right decision."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.