John Doe’s fate at the end of episode 4. WARNING - MAJOR SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• Oh, I hope he WILL go by Joker in both identities. =D Making him different name is stupid, imho, doesn't change who he is.

Frontier246 posted: »

I'm curious if he's going to go by Joker in both identities, especially since it's only in the Villain ending that they really seem to cement him becoming The Joker.

• So I know this version of Batman/ Bruce Wayne is tailored by the player, and he becomes whatever version you want him to be. There aren't "wrong" choices. But I want to do a playthrough where Bruce / Batman acts as "morally right" as possible, even when dealing with all the interactions available with John Doe.

I also want John Doe to become a villain by episode 4's conclusion.

Replaying from episode 1, I'm struggling to figure out just how invested in John's "friendship" Bruce would become. Knowing, in my particular playthrough, that I intend to choose not to trust him.

If my Bruce doesn't trust John, would he agree to meet John's friends -- knowing they could be criminals? Or would he initially try distancing himself from any connection like that?

As a side note, my first playthrough was very pro-John... I just want a wholly different experience, seein John as fully untrustworthy and mentally unstable...

Any thoughts? Sorry if this has been discussed a gazillion times already!

• Both John and Waller. He's not suddenly a good guy just because he decides to call himself a vigilante.

Dan10 posted: »

Agreed. The "Vigilante" ending is so much for fun. Though who's gonna be the villian? Certainly better not be John since he's on our side. Waller?

• Can you show me the villain verison? I tried searching the web and I can’t seem to find it.

Tiefling posted: »

Here: (Spoiler) So, the villain doesn't get this awful haircut. Great.

• D3NN15 has already made a thread with both pictures posted here
    And here is brighten up versions of both pictures:

Can you show me the villain verison? I tried searching the web and I can’t seem to find it.

• edited February 2018

I think that He would distance himslef as much as possible, but at the same time He wouldn't pretend to be John's friend so He wouldnt go for the pinky swear option later on.

So I know this version of Batman/ Bruce Wayne is tailored by the player, and he becomes whatever version you want him to be. There aren't "w

• You know, that is basically how I always play this game. I am always trying to make the "morally right" choice in my playtrough and do not feel regrets after that.

I tried to put a distance between Bruce and John as much as possible - working with him only as much as needed to not blow the cover, because from the beginning John acts like unstable, unpredictable person. So my Bruce initially did not agreed to meet John's friends, treated him rather harshly during Lucius’s funeral (because of how John acted there), put a tracking device on John, did not agree to pinky swear, told John that they can’t go back for Harley (when she was left behind at the end of ep2) and as Batman – he destroyed John’s phone (it was difficult choice, but felt right afterwards).

These choices felt right for me. At the same time Bruce was not lying to John about any friendship from his end, trying to not "use John" when it was not necessary… As long as John wound not harm anyone personally 'my' Bruce would not put him in the same line as Harley, Bane or Freeze – he saw John as a person who should get psychological/mental help. Never trusted him, but did not wish him harm. It ended with episode 4 when John acted too much out of line – my Bruce did not say to John that he trusts him because I felt like Bruce would be then responsible for John’s actions and possible victims.

So I followed my moral code making the choices which I would make if I was in Bruce’s place and I got an outcome with villain John. It still feels like Bruce’s failure (and I believe it should be felt like that), but I would not change my choices even knowing the consequences.

So I know this version of Batman/ Bruce Wayne is tailored by the player, and he becomes whatever version you want him to be. There aren't "w

• To be honest , as much I’m the not huge fan of hair on the vilgante john doe or joker. I pefer the vigilante joker clothes than the villain joker since not only screams the joker but it also reminds me of injustice insurgency joker.

D3NN15 has already made a thread with both pictures posted here And here is brighten up versions of both pictures: (Spoiler)

• edited February 2018

Personally I’m glad to have vilgante John Doe or joker since villain John Doe or joker would be dangerous since he knows batman is Bruce Wayne and the potential of villian John Doe/joker hurting or even kill anyone I know like Tiffany or Alfred. Maybe even Gordon. At least with vilgante John Doe/joker he would only killing criminals. Maybe possibly either having a twisted sense of justice or don’t know what justice is.

• My Tiffany joined the Agency so she's kinda screwed with Vigilante ending

Personally I’m glad to have vilgante John Doe or joker since villain John Doe or joker would be dangerous since he knows batman is Bruce Way

• Your Tiffany when John comes after the agency:

Kaelthas posted: »

My Tiffany joined the Agency so she's kinda screwed with Vigilante ending

• Excaltly, good thing I told Tiffany that I’m Batman. But then again either way tiffany would probably still be screwed if people made John Doe/joker go down the path of a villian.

Your Tiffany when John comes after the agency:

• edited February 2018

Vigilante Joker is just as crazy only difference is that he is going to call his crimes justice.

Excaltly, good thing I told Tiffany that I’m Batman. But then again either way tiffany would probably still be screwed if people made John Doe/joker go down the path of a villian.

• Wonder if in the vilgante joker route , if batman defeats joker. Do you think joker would make him in mortal enemy either way?

Vigilante Joker is just as crazy only difference is that he is going to call his crimes justice.

• I already got used and love the vigilante's hair, lol. Funny thing, but vigilante Joker looks more like classic Joker than Joker villain. And his clothes too.

To be honest , as much I’m the not huge fan of hair on the vilgante john doe or joker. I pefer the vigilante joker clothes than the villain joker since not only screams the joker but it also reminds me of injustice insurgency joker.

• Kinda depends what you consider to be classic Joker. I think the villian one looks more like the "classic good ol joker". Vigilante reminds me of Heath Ledger for some reason.

I already got used and love the vigilante's hair, lol. Funny thing, but vigilante Joker looks more like classic Joker than Joker villain. And his clothes too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.