Telltale Please Keep Batman Going

2»

Comments

• edited February 2018

Personally, I thought the assassination attempt was aimed more at Gordon, and John's line in the Batman path is more like a "that guy's causing chaos, I'll try to make a bigger splash than him!"
    ...It kind of lines up with Season 2, in that John has found his own group of trouble-makers. He's known to have some pretty psychotic tendencies, so that scene at the bar is probably his "Joker self" expressing the need to do some bad stuff.

Poogers555 posted: »

Guy tries to kill Bruce/Batman and then Joker says that he's going to give it a shot. Yeah I dont see that being a threat.

• Poogers back at it again with the "TT forgot about the ending of S1!" meme

• Don't hate me Poogie I luv u

Poogers back at it again with the "TT forgot about the ending of S1!" meme

• Can we keep the memes contained in the meme thread ? Thank you.

• Remember the forum rules:

1.11 Do not post personal information about a user or staff without their permission, including (but not limited to) names, pictures, etc. Do not make memes of users, moderators, or staff members (past and present).

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2018

This is an okay exception as that guideline mainly focuses on mean-spirited memes. (We should probably clarify this with better phrasing in the future on our end.)

Johro posted: »

Remember the forum rules: 1.11 Do not post personal information about a user or staff without their permission, including (but not limited to) names, pictures, etc. Do not make memes of users, moderators, or staff members (past and present).

• omfg kael.

Kaelthas posted: »

Don't hate me Poogie I luv u

• I agree that might be what Joker meant but the question is still raised who tried to kill Bruce at the end of the Season was it someone from the comic based on the TellTale game or someone from Season 2 or even did John send them. The scene is open to interpretation because there is no proof on either side of the argument until TellTale tells us what happened there.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

You are assuming he was talking about the assassination attempt, and not Batman saving Gordon by suprise in live TV . Before that line, he s

• I don't think that's relevant to the story. Most probably thing, is that they put the assassin to show that Gotham continues to be a dangerous city.

I agree that might be what Joker meant but the question is still raised who tried to kill Bruce at the end of the Season was it someone from

• edited February 2018

Huh. Good to know.

Read that folks! Since I don't take anything like that to heart, have at me! Do your worst.
    (In an appropriate thread)

This is an okay exception as that guideline mainly focuses on mean-spirited memes. (We should probably clarify this with better phrasing in the future on our end.)

• Tbh I would love it if Telltale continues all of their cancelled series once they get around to it. Now correct me if I'm wrong (because I am a little bit rusty with the latest Telltale games) but I cant actually remember any series going beyond 2 seasons apart from TWD but you never know the same thing might happen to Batman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.