So what's up with Waller? EP 4 SPOILERS

In this episode we learned that Riddler's blood is the key for Lotus, and that it has been the end goal for the Pact all along. We also see that someone stole the rest of the vials and we're given a big Suicide Squad reference. That's all fine and good, but Waller denies having anything to do with it, and says that one of her agents went rogue and destroyed the last samples. Are we supposed to know that this is a lie or was the fact that there's someone actively working against Waller a reveal? Waller definitely showed that she's not trustworthy in this episode, but she has also mentioned a mole a few times too if I recall correctly. I can't tell if this is something I didn't understand or if it's something to further the "you don't know who you can trust" theme of this season.

Comments

• was the fact that there's someone actively working against Waller a reveal?

Uh, I'm not sure if this was in your playthorough, but it is obvious who destroyed since you interact with them and they basically say that they are going to destroy it. But for your sake, I'll hold off because if it's a mystery to you then I don't want to spoil it.

• Oh right it was Avesta. I guess I overlooked it because that whole part was just Avesta saying "I found it, okay cool I did it" and that was that.

was the fact that there's someone actively working against Waller a reveal? Uh, I'm not sure if this was in your playthorough, but i

• Either Avesta is seeing things very incorrectly with Waller or Waller has some devious plans up her sleeve. She has almost no hesitation in having Harley or John executed on the spot, which is definitely not something Jim Gordon would allow in his Gotham. I'm starting to think there's some serious corruption going on here and they might be the largest issue of the finale. No way they could end this Season with Gordon off the job.

• "which is definitely not something Jim Gordon would allow in his Gotham"

I'm not so sure of that, in Ep 5 if you have Harvey left he blows the head off a police man with a shotgun almost with no reason, I was like "wtf"

D3NN15 posted: »

Either Avesta is seeing things very incorrectly with Waller or Waller has some devious plans up her sleeve. She has almost no hesitation in

• edited January 2018

Almost with no reason is a long stretch. The officer working for Harvey draws his gun on Batman while he's finishing taking care of another guy. More than enough of a reason to fire. Now bringing up firearms, Harley and John are also unarmed (if you don't count the detonator), moreso John, so it makes Waller's actions even more questionable.

Kaelthas posted: »

"which is definitely not something Jim Gordon would allow in his Gotham" I'm not so sure of that, in Ep 5 if you have Harvey left he blows the head off a police man with a shotgun almost with no reason, I was like "wtf"

• Come on bruh it was a gunfight and the SWAT Harvey guy was armed ready to shoot.

Kaelthas posted: »

"which is definitely not something Jim Gordon would allow in his Gotham" I'm not so sure of that, in Ep 5 if you have Harvey left he blows the head off a police man with a shotgun almost with no reason, I was like "wtf"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.