What Waller and the Agency are REALLY planning....EP4 spoilers.

It's much worse then just making a "Suicide Squad", that's just Waller's own personal pet project. It was weird to me that Vig John didn't want to hand over the virus to Waller after taking down Harley. John may have had reason to distrust the agency after the funhouse event but he didn't really know for sure if Waller was behind it. (His freaked out ramblings when Bruce is in the funhouse support this)

When Vig John freaks out on the bridge after getting double crossed, He states to the agents "But you're liars. And you're murderers. And you're so ******* rude." Rude people aside, what could he be talking about? It got me thinking....was SACTUS acting out side the agencies control or was it just a holding and testing area with maximum deniability for the agency?

Was Waller planning to restart the project somewhere else with the virus or even in Gotham? She did have the equipment taken to be used again rather then scraped or destroyed. If there is a reason for Waller and the Agency to be the Villains rather then Vig Joker then this would be it.

Curious if anyone else thinks it could be this or not.

Comments

• Vigilante John wants to be like Batman, and he thinks that he should be the one to have the virus because he thinks hes the only one responsible/trustworthy to have it. Obviously thats not true, but he wants to be the hero and doesnt want to give the deadly virus to people he doesnt trust.

Also, the liars and murderers is probably because Waller tried to shoot him right after he helped them out, so yeah they are liars and murderers right there

• I agree with Poogers555. However I think you make a good point that Waller is up to no good. ...Never did trust her, as I've repeatedly stated in several different threads now. But I think when it comes to telltale games I'm especially paranoid. They tend to throw you for a loop with their darn twists and turns and cliffhangers. It's telltale's superpower.

• John also may have had prior interactions with The Agency he doesn't really remember. He comments that Avesta seems familiar, she may have psychoanalyzed him at some point when he was still in Arkham.

• Regarding the whole thing with the Agency, I think that Waller had Riddler killed by an assassin so they could take his body for blood extraction. The Agency taking over the investigation at the start and hiding important details would have given them the chance to take full possession of it. By letting the Pact get hold of the body temporarily, it gave them all some hope for success and allowed the blacksite location to be revealed to them with the help of Bruce using what they have (Riddler's laptop), but once everything blew up in their face, they would now have no other choice but to work for Waller to get what they want. Riddler being alive and imprisoned at the GCPD with Gordon's officers still around wouldn't have allowed the Agency any way to take his blood without having to deal with some major controversy. Now, Waller did not expect Agent Avesta to destroy Riddler's blood once they took it from the Subway, but considering Victor Fries is reported missing in the Gotham News Feed and that the Agency is the only one in control at the Sanctus facility where they are keeping him, they could do whatever they want with him. I am thinking that if Mr. Freeze survives, who is infected with the Lotus virus similar to how Riddler was, the Agency is going to plan on resorting to using his blood in replacement of Riddler's for their devious plans. Since the majority of players chose to abide to Freeze's request, I'm thinking that this will play a role in his escape and Batman will have to help him once the Agency's true motives are uncovered. A similar thing will happen to anyone who didn't help Freeze. The virus will then be given to Bruce by Vigilante John or taken from Harley and Villain John, and Freeze will give up his life / blood to have Nora cured. I see the Agency being the largest villain of the finale here instead of Harley and Joker, which will allow Gordon to regain his position of Commisioner and for Gotham to be free of the Agency's control.

• Yeah I definitely think we'll have a confrontation with Waller in episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.