Can in season 4 Clementine find a cure? If so, who will she "revive"?

edited February 2018 in The Walking Dead

If so, who will she "revive"?

Tagged:

Comments

• Just FYI, we try to reserve the "Talk with Telltale" tag for threads created by Telltale Staff members.

Also, it's good form to also include something in the thread instead of just making a title only.

• Blind what are you? I thought you were BLIND. It is CLEARLY braille.

Just FYI, we try to reserve the "Talk with Telltale" tag for threads created by Telltale Staff members. Also, it's good form to also include something in the thread instead of just making a title only.

• Even IF Clementine were to find a 'cure' it wouldn't be able to revive next to anyone from the past. Lee's been dead or reanimated for a few years at this point to a very decomposed/rotten degree, Luke is reanimated at the bottom of a lake, Kenny (determinately) had his back broken and devoured, Gabe was shot through the head, etc. Nearly all the people that have died of reanimation would be dead even if she found a cure.

• Can she find a cure? Almost certainly not, since there isn't one in the walking dead universe until the comic book canon says that there is. I don't expect the game to deviate that much from the comic in that respect.

When you say revive, surely that would only apply to the very recently deceased. The likes of Lee, Luke, Kenny etc. (people who you are thinking of to be revived) will have badly decomposed or just be skeletons by now.

• NO. Kirkman has already said that there is no Cure and if there is a cure then it would be revealed in the main series, that is the comic series, not a game series.

• Actually, considering Luke was lost in a freezing lake, it's possible that he is still whole.

Can she find a cure? Almost certainly not, since there isn't one in the walking dead universe until the comic book canon says that there is.

• yo h o l d u p.

if ya FREEZE in ICE and ya BRAIN shut DOWN but you STILL alive but ya BRAIN shut down then is you a walker or ALIVE??????

DabigRG posted: »

Actually, considering Luke was lost in a freezing lake, it's possible that he is still whole.

• I said whole, not alive. He clearly drowns.

With that said, I'm also sure being in the deep freeze would also slow down and preserve his insides, which may have prevented him from turning. Not to mention that the virus is technically in the air.

Poogers555 posted: »

yo h o l d u p. if ya FREEZE in ICE and ya BRAIN shut DOWN but you STILL alive but ya BRAIN shut down then is you a walker or ALIVE??????

• As others said, big changes to the Walking Dead franchise (like the idea of a cure being made) would probably have to be reserved for a storyline that Robert Kirkman made. I don't suspect that they would make such a big change and then only introduce it in a spin-off story that Telltale made.

• The virus is in the air, but also everyone has already been infected with the virus. Since usually lake bottoms don't freeze over in winter, and Luke sank to the bottom of the lake, Luke's body most likely would be walking around underwater after he died. To whether his body didn't fully decompose in the water before his body could walk out of the lake in the spring is uncertain. Walker bodies can withstand decomposition in dry environments for years, but who knows about in-water decomposition.

DabigRG posted: »

I said whole, not alive. He clearly drowns. With that said, I'm also sure being in the deep freeze would also slow down and preserve his insides, which may have prevented him from turning. Not to mention that the virus is technically in the air.

• There is no cure. Even if there was one, it would have to happen in the comics first by Kirkman himself.

As to who will she revive, nobody. You can’t revive someone who’s already dead. Lee, Omid, Luke, Kenny, Ben...all have been dead for years. Even if they’re a walker, their brains are practically mush by now. The cure will only work if the person had just gotten bit. It’s not the cure for death in general.

• Why would a child out of everybody in TWD universe find a cure. I’d sooner believe Rick from the comics would. Besides, there is no cure

• edited February 2018

I hope the game, comics and the show never find a cure because we will have no more Walking Dead content!

• Clementine won’t able to find a cure due to the society had turn destroying any hope for a cure. Even “if” she finds the cure, she won’t able to revive anyone who are already turned or dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.