About Negan..SPOILER COMICS

So i was thinking,we haven't seen what happened to Negan after issue 174 could Negan make an appearance in the Final Season ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe... From what I heard it would be hard for him to make an appearance and have the writing be good. He is such an attention stealer when he's on screen and it may take the limelight off of Clem. Plus, all those things he says in the comic... I don't even want to imagine Clem's reaction to that.

• edited February 2018

It doesn't have to be the whole game,he could just make an appearance for one episode.But you're right the writing have to be good maybe Kirkman could help them,i don't know..

Maybe... From what I heard it would be hard for him to make an appearance and have the writing be good. He is such an attention stealer when

• I really hope not, I dont want another game that is trying to integrate the comic story and its characters, it just makes restrictions and is only there for "referencing the comics" instead of actual value to the story.

• I wouldn't mind maybe some mentions of negan or something along those lines, but a cameo might be a bit much. Negan's such an influential character in this universe that he'd most definitely take the spotlight away from the rest of the story, and possibly even Clem for that matter. And I'm not so sure a villain of that calibre would work so well here, what with him being completely invulnerable to being killed off. I'd love it for bad guys (or more than just like 2 or 3 people in general) to last more than one season so that we can grow attached to people, but with Negan, the uncertainty of whether he'd bite the bullet is literally gone. Kinda kills the suspense in that way.

I like the idea of world-building, though! Hearing things from other survivors about stuff that's going on in the main franchise is actually kind of cool - it's like telltale's putting in little easter eggs for us to find.

• No more comic characters in the game franchise, they do nothing but fanservice.

• Comic cameos are irrelevant at best and a gimmicky waste of time and resources at worst. We only have one more season with Clem so why take up precious screentime with a plot-armored character that we already know? It makes no sense to me why people still want this to happen.

• I'd really love to see a visual backstory episode for the show ;_; it's written so well in the comics. Wonder why they haven't did it yet.

• edited February 2018

I honestly think we shouldn't have any more comic book characters in the final season. Jesus making an appearance in ANF was cool and all but there wasn't much Telltale could really do with him because he was a comic character. Ultimately his presence stole screen time and developement from the characters that Telltale did have complete control over. So I think the final season should focus on characters that aren't in the comics who don't have to have a fixed ending linking them back into the comics.

Edit:I realize that I just said comics way too many times in that brief paragraph but i'm not fixing it.

• Because you didn't say "comic" in every sentence, I'll let you off with a warning.

Veeeee posted: »

I honestly think we shouldn't have any more comic book characters in the final season. Jesus making an appearance in ANF was cool and all bu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.