Can We Get Forum Members In The Credits

2»

Comments

• What? Why only Poogs? I think we all should receive a pair of those Rhys socks :smiley:

Give Poogs the Rhys socks please TellTale! Poogs has asked for those socks for a long time. Please put a funny Bruce Wayne picture in your reply I love those screenshots you have they always make me laugh. I may want the socks as well.

• Yes true. I said in a previous post that Telltale thank us for the feedback that we gave them be it positive or negative. It helps them and it shapes the story :smile: It makes me really happy to see Telltale acknowledge us in the credits. It does go to show, that Telltale do care about us and they do want to give us great games. Last year was rough for them but you have to go through some rough times in order to evaluate what needs to change and how there may be a different way of doing things. But honestly past and present Telltale Staff have my respect. The effort they put into their games be it on a rushed schedule, a last minute rewrite or whatever the situation they put in 110% of what they could possibly do in those situations. So thanks Telltale :smile:

TellTale does give us credit in the "Special Thanks" section of the credit roll. They know that we are supporting them and offering them fee

• It's an inside joke of the forums.
    He's been asking for them personally for a while.
    I'm sure if or when Telltale get socks in motion it'd be more accessible to all.

But.. Telltale's never given in. He won't get his socks... at least I don't think so.

What? Why only Poogs? I think we all should receive a pair of those Rhys socks

• One of these days Telltale will give me Rhys socks ;( Mark my WORDS!!!

AChicken posted: »

It's an inside joke of the forums. He's been asking for them personally for a while. I'm sure if or when Telltale get socks in motion it'

• Good things come to good people

So TLDR Poogs won’t get socks

Poogers555 posted: »

One of these days Telltale will give me Rhys socks ;( Mark my WORDS!!!

• I was jokingly saying it. I included a smiling emoji to point that out but it didn't show up.. my mistake. He has a point though... Rhys does have some nice socks.

AChicken posted: »

It's an inside joke of the forums. He's been asking for them personally for a while. I'm sure if or when Telltale get socks in motion it'

• BiTch What THe FUck

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Good things come to good people So TLDR Poogs won’t get socks

• Bruh.

bruh

• Only jokes my friend

Seriously though where are his Rhys socks telltale

BiTch What THe FUck

• Mostlypoptarts: [stands up from her desk] does anybody know how to knit socks? Also which one of you sons of bitches drank my latte?

Give Poogs the Rhys socks please TellTale! Poogs has asked for those socks for a long time. Please put a funny Bruce Wayne picture in your reply I love those screenshots you have they always make me laugh. I may want the socks as well.

• Dude that face looks so epic like Bruce saw Alfred making out with Selina :lol:

Telltale at the thought of sending me a single pair of socks ;(

• "Also who has the password for that telltale pets twitter!?"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Mostlypoptarts: [stands up from her desk] does anybody know how to knit socks? Also which one of you sons of bitches drank my latte?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.