Kill One, Save One | The Walking Dead (Any Season)

Kill One Character From TWD And Save One Character

Tagged:

Comments

• Kill Joan

Save Sarah (at least give her some time to mourn her father's death before deciding her worth to the group)

• Eh, isn't this a little too much on the open side? Like, I sorta get the idea, but maybe it'd help if there were at least a few clear pairs to choose among to gauge people's judgements.

Better yet, a mix of both would be for the best.

• I would kill Joan because she's probably the worst villain

And obviously i would save Luke (yes i still can't accept how he died years later).
    They should have kept him alive and made us choose between him and Kenny at the end of the season.

• Kill Bonnie
    Save Kenny

• edited February 2018

Kill Bonnie, save Carley.

• Kill Jane, Save Sarah

• For the sake of variety (not because I like A New Frontier): Kill Gabe, Save Mariana

Mariana was the only remotely interesting character in ANF IMO

• Kill Bonnie
    Save the Girl

• Save Lee.
    Kill Townsperson #4.

• They'd need a new shitty reason to kill him off. They cant make him pregnant now

iFoRias posted: »

I would kill Joan because she's probably the worst villain And obviously i would save Luke (yes i still can't accept how he died years later). They should have kept him alive and made us choose between him and Kenny at the end of the season.

• Or can they...?
    enter image description here

They'd need a new shitty reason to kill him off. They cant make him pregnant now

• Kill Gabe

Save Sarah

• That's The Funniest Meme

DabigRG posted: »

Or can they...?

• Thank you! It wasn't meant to explicitly be one, but thanks none the less. :mrgreen:

That's The Funniest Meme

• Save Kenny and kill Jane

• i feel i should just skip the obvious ones like killing Jane so ill just go for my most controversial opinion:
    Kill Christa
    Save Ben.
    Im not saying i hate Christa its just that i dont see her as a character on the level of the other S1 Group members
    i feel like the only group members id put Below her in how much i cared about them Would be Chuck and Doug.
    Meawhile There s Ben who i wanted to actually see Grown into an useful member of the group and Make the group finally Trust him. Honestly i feel like alot of Characters from S1 Could have been great in season 2 but you know how it is: gotta put in a whole new cast to kill every season <_<.

• Yeah I feel that way about Ben too

• edited February 2018

The OP’s title is giving me anxiety: Kill One, Save On

• Kill: A New Frontier
    Save: The Final Season

• Save Carley
    Kill Siddiq

Save Kenny
    Kill Arvo

• Kill Joan
    Save Lee

• Save Ava

Kill Tripp

• Holy shit, I never paid that attention!

• Kill Lilly
    Save Carley

• Kill Joan
    Save Carley

• Kill Kenny
    Save Carley

• Kill Kenny

Welcome to Ireland, son

Kill Kenny Save Carley

• Save: Ava and Tripp
    Kill: Ava and Tripp (but decently)

• Kill: the racoon
    Save: the bear concept

• edited March 2018

Yeah, as dumb as it sounds, that sequence still would've been a cool experience, with Luke.

Kill: the racoon Save: the bear concept

• I was actually there a couple of weeks ago. And no, there ain't many boats.

Kill Kenny Welcome to Ireland, son

• Home of the Janiacs I presume :wink:

Kill Kenny Welcome to Ireland, son

• edited March 2018

"Who's Luke do I have to grind for a pint of Guiness?"

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Home of the Janiacs I presume

• Chuck, like Mark, had plenty of potential. But it turned out to be underappreciated. :/

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i feel i should just skip the obvious ones like killing Jane so ill just go for my most controversial opinion: Kill Christa Save Ben. Im

• Chuck was ultimately a plot device, honestly. Unlike Mark, who was a minor indication of a passage of time that doubled as a proper sidekick for Lee, Chuck was really just there to speak words of wisdom and get Lee to train Clementine.

With that said, I do think he could've stuck around for more of the story, even if it's hard to actually imagine doing so.

Firefox1972 posted: »

Chuck, like Mark, had plenty of potential. But it turned out to be underappreciated.

• Kill : Lilly
    Save : Lee (which never will happen,even if he's gone for good...)

• Kill: Kate
    Save: Carver

A genuine Carver and Clem relationship would have been interesting to see play out, but it would’ve needed to start at Howe’s. And Carver would have needed to be of use to Clem, e.g. growing lenient with her if she did as she was told. She would eventually have been against killing him, and then he could even have survived the herd and wind up at the memorial or even with the NF (would have been much better than Joan IMO, especially because he wouldn’t necessarily have needed to have been a villain).

• Save: Carver

Wasn't expecting him to show up on anyone's save choice...

Kill: Kate Save: Carver A genuine Carver and Clem relationship would have been interesting to see play out, but it would’ve needed to st

• :D srry

• Guess there's still some stragglers

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Save: Carver Wasn't expecting him to show up on anyone's save choice...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.