If Season 3 happens what Villains would you like to see?

2»

Comments

• She's basically a female Hush.
    Lol.

Acid_rain82 posted: »

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Doe

• edited March 2018

I actually thought this was the female Joker from an alternate timeline. Forget her name (Duela or Biannca maybe? Not 100% sure) but she basically replaces Joker and is so convincing that even Harley thinks she is the real Joker.

Acid_rain82 posted: »

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Doe

• ahem * Scarecrow
      That is all.
  • Killer Croc, Black mask, Hugo strange

• It would be pretty cool if based on what the player told other characters throughout the season, and say in episode 5 is finally affected by the fear gas we see what "our Bruce" really is afraid of, but I kinda doubt that.

However, the only real reason I doubt Scarecrow will appear is because his whole gimmick with fear gas is too similar to S1's Lady Arkham's drugs.

Tiefling posted: »

Scarecrow, but I'm not sure if TT will be able to handle "horror" themes. So far the scariest thing I've seen in Batman was vigilante's Joke

• The villains don't really scare Batman, the only thing he'd probably see is the night of his parents murder if he got hit by the fear gas.

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be pretty cool if based on what the player told other characters throughout the season, and say in episode 5 is finally affected by

• Yeah. I'd rather not to be honest.
    He got his whole schtick in Arkham Knight so take someone not exactly in that spotlight.

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be pretty cool if based on what the player told other characters throughout the season, and say in episode 5 is finally affected by

• I think in Telltale´s version, Batman would be more scared of the crimes his father commited and becoming like him one day.

The villains don't really scare Batman, the only thing he'd probably see is the night of his parents murder if he got hit by the fear gas.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.