If Season 3 happens what Villains would you like to see?

Personally I'd like to see more unique or less well known villains that appear in the comics but often don't get the lime light in movies or games etc.
Black Mask being the best example in the Arkham Games of taking a villain that was less well known and putting him in the spotlight:

I would like to see them possibly introduce the White Rabbit and tie her story to the Mad Hatter in some way. I feel like Mad Hatter is a villain that doesn't get much of the spotlight either:

Maybe Owlman as a villain/rival to Batman?

Comments

• I hope they don't introduce too many new characters and keep building on the characters we have. Season two has done it fairly well but its almost on the edge with introducing too many "big" characters like: Waller, Avesta, Harley, Bane, Freeze, Riddler...

I would like them to keep building on the characters we have right now, but I guess its room to spice it up with one or two new "big" characters. Who that is I am not the one to say since I don't have a great knowledge of the Batman lore.

• Ra's Al Ghul by some distance. There is immense potential here and I feel the current events could tie in graciously with the League.

• I'm sort of going off the assumption that a lot of these characters wont return. Out of the ones you listed I'd say only Avesta is definitely returning, Waller could go off somewhere else where the agency needs her and the rest will probably be stuck in prison. They sort of need to introduce new villains/characters each season to keep it fresh and I don't think they'll all be conveniently busting out of prison/arkham like the comics haha.

19Street95 posted: »

I hope they don't introduce too many new characters and keep building on the characters we have. Season two has done it fairly well but its

• This baby, the game needs more evil redheads. Vicki wasn't enough and she wasn't that much of a redhead.

• edited February 2018

Ra's al-Ghul, Doctor Hugo Strange (new job at Arkham), Poison Ivy, Talia al-Ghul, Red Hood/Arkham Knight (that may be more of a season 4 thing with how much backstory would be needed), full on Two-Face or Penguin, Killer Croc, Firefly.....

• The return of Oswald

• think they should show more of penguin, two face and season 2's villains. but with all the classics being shown so far i expect we'll see a few new faces in season 3. like scarecrow, poison ivy and firefly.

• Ra's al Ghul (a more scientific approach to him) and Poison Ivy (a result of SANCTUS perhaps.)

• I think Oz should really return. He was a really great character and his return would be a lot of fun for season 3.

For new characters I think Deathstroke would be interesting. In fact I wouldnt mind if much of the plot was Oz hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman/Bruce or both. Black Mask could be fun, but I guess it depends on what type of story they go for, they already kinda did a gangster with Falcone.

• edited February 2018

I'd prefer a more focused approach for S3. Avoid any excess baggage and give the characters you already have more room to develop, with one or two new faces along for the ride. The Court of Owls could serve as the primary villains, with Joker acting as deuteragonist and Poison Ivy as a possible tragic love interest.

• I would like a scenario where we could possibly determine what sort of villain poison ivy becomes or maybe even prevent her from becoming Poison Ivy similar to Harvey.

I'd prefer a more focused approach for S3. Avoid any excess baggage and give the characters you already have more room to develop, with one

• edited February 2018

League Of Assassins
    Killer Croc
    Poison Ivy
    Scarecrow

• I kind of want to see Oz make a return, I don't think his Season One appearance did his character justice considering he barely had much of a character, plus their past friendship and rivalry wasn't explored that well, it would be nice to be able to make amends with him or to keep him as a villain.

• I'd like to see Scarecrow and Deathstroke in the third season. I'd say Hugo Strange if it wasn't for the fact that at this point EVERYONE knows Batman's "secret" identity!

• I like this one. A villain who can bring down Batman psychologically and one who can match him in hand to hand combat.

I'd like to see Scarecrow and Deathstroke in the third season. I'd say Hugo Strange if it wasn't for the fact that at this point EVERYONE knows Batman's "secret" identity!

• I would like season 3 to have the Court of Owls as the main villain and Bruce having to create his own Pact using villains from the game (Joker, Catwoman, Two-Face and Penguin) to fight the Court.

• I know he's a Superman villain, but I always kind of wanted to see a Batman vs. Lex Luthor story.

• I'd really like Oswald to return, he was great and I feel he deserves more screentime. As for new villain characters, I want to see what Telltale would do with Poison Ivy and Scarecrow.

Also while not a villain; I'd really like to see Telltale introduce Robin.

• I would like to see Hush, Lady Shiva, and Clayface along with Talia Al Ghul because she is a pretty cool character in the comic book.

• Scarecrow

• Why does everyone want Oz to return? Seriously, I don't see him as a awesome villain.

• You don't see him as an awesome villain because Telltale didn't give him his own plot, everything he was in Season 1 was VIcki's sidekick. I don't see Bane and Freeze as awesome villains neither because theyare just Harley's emoployees this season, but on their own they could be so much more.

protocol115 posted: »

Why does everyone want Oz to return? Seriously, I don't see him as a awesome villain.

• True, personally I prefer Harvey, in telltale's version, because unlike other versions of Two Face, this version you actually feel sympathy for him.

• he probably wont be a main villain but at the least a side villain.

protocol115 posted: »

Why does everyone want Oz to return? Seriously, I don't see him as a awesome villain.

• Poison Ivy

Black Mask

• True, but if I want to see a new villain, it would have to be Scarecrow or Anarky.

he probably wont be a main villain but at the least a side villain.

• To be honest I did like Penguin he was that kind of villain you love to hate. However, he should be a side villain again because I don't think he could carry the plot all on his own.

• Exactly. It's always been tough to make the Penguin convincingly intimidating, at least to the point where he could work as a primary antagonist. Tim Burton almost pulled it off in "Batman Returns," but even then, he was playing second fiddle to Catwoman. That's why I'm not personally interested to see him resurface in the Telltale continuity.

To be honest I did like Penguin he was that kind of villain you love to hate. However, he should be a side villain again because I don't think he could carry the plot all on his own.

• I don't know too much on Batman lore but, I would love to finally see Gandalf finally make an appearance.

• I hope they don't introduce as many next season if there is one. They have enough to pull from already and I thought this season really almost overdid things with new characters but wouldn't mind Ra's/Talia al Ghul or Poison Ivy.

• edited March 2018

I'm the only one who would like to see a mystical ras al ghul?Or at least make it ambiguous whatever he is thousands of years old.

• I think the problem was Catwoman was in the mix too. They honestly could of left her out and gave Bane/Freeze more back story instead.

DUKERULES14 posted: »

I hope they don't introduce as many next season if there is one. They have enough to pull from already and I thought this season really almost overdid things with new characters but wouldn't mind Ra's/Talia al Ghul or Poison Ivy.

• I actually agree. I love Catwoman, but she was really only focused on in episode 3 and I'm not sure what she'll be doing in episode 5, if anything. I mean, I guess she could help you out if you didn't rat her out in episode 3, but if you did, not sure if she'll even appear.

I think the problem was Catwoman was in the mix too. They honestly could of left her out and gave Bane/Freeze more back story instead.

• edited March 2018

I would would love to see Solomon Grundy, Red Hood (I'm fine with any version,) Ra's and Talia al Ghul, Scarcrow and Poison Ivy. I don't think all of these Villains will make it in to the game at season 3 but maybe later on down the line these Villains could make their way in to Telltales universe.

• Jeremiah Arkham
    • Jane Doe
    • Clayface
    • Deadshot
    • Hugo Stange
    • Scarecrow
  • Jane Doe? Ya mean Joker?

Acid_rain82 posted: »

* Jeremiah Arkham * Jane Doe * Clayface * Deadshot * Hugo Stange * Scarecrow

• Scarecrow, but I'm not sure if TT will be able to handle "horror" themes. So far the scariest thing I've seen in Batman was vigilante's Joker hair. And I'm sure Bruce's strongest fears will revolve around his parents deaths AGAIN, not somebody's hairstyle. Bruce might feel strong about his parents, I don't.
    I'd like to see Poison Ivy. I think TT might do something very interesting with her, I would like to met her before she becomes a bush.

• There is actually Jane Doe female villain in Batman universe, she's not related to Joker in any way other than being Arkham's inmate.

Dan10 posted: »

Jane Doe? Ya mean Joker?

• OOOOOOOh
    kay

Tiefling posted: »

There is actually Jane Doe female villain in Batman universe, she's not related to Joker in any way other than being Arkham's inmate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.