I will create any short Batman meme video you tell me to make [Event of the century]

Hello, its ya boi Papa P aka Poogers aka Poogs aka Master Shitpost. For a limited time of 24 hours, I will accept any meme ideas from our godly community. Theres only 2 rules, just say the scenario or your meme idea, but keep it so it will be about 30 seconds or less. I want to pump out as many of these as possible out of pure bordom and procrastination of real responsibilities.

Now please punish me with your endless meme ideas.

Thank u bless up fam

Comments

• Batman spanking Alfred with a batarang.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Oh, this is exciting!

• pls giv sugestshion, i wil pay 4 rhys socks w/ maymays

Oh, this is exciting!

• right away good sir.

JawaEater posted: »

Batman spanking Alfred with a batarang.

• edited February 2018

Batman interrogating Falcone in e1 but whenever Batman speaks he says "Where are the telltale funko pops!?" in a text to speech voice.

It can be a short clip, under 30 seconds

• Idk, Harvey watching mr Freeze and Bruce Wayne's optonal romance on the TV. Make it happen. It should have been in the game.

• Bruce on a date with Gordon's mustache and Gordon feeling like a third wheel.

• edited February 2018

That's just evil, to show Gordon his mustache's superiority over his face in such a cruel way. I like it.

GamerLady posted: »

Bruce on a date with Gordon's mustache and Gordon feeling like a third wheel.

• @Tiefling Have your quality meme

Tiefling posted: »

Idk, Harvey watching mr Freeze and Bruce Wayne's optonal romance on the TV. Make it happen. It should have been in the game.

• edited February 2018

Aww, it's perfect, thank you. My dreams have been fulfilled. Too bad today is not 14 feb, this video is so romantic.

Poogers555 posted: »

@Tiefling Have your quality meme

• That.... was.... the BEST EVER!!!

@Tiefling Have your quality meme

• @GamerLady I must say, this is some quality of the most finest here, enjoy the meme

• LMAO!!!!! The ending!!!! Omg!!! I love you Poogers555! Thank you! You've made my week!!

@GamerLady I must say, this is some quality of the most finest here, enjoy the meme

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

That part in the debate in Episode 2:

But instead of Bruce daddy video, is this thread, and show how all the citizens and batman are shocked.

• ur meme was a strange choice, but i give anyway

Kaelthas posted: »

That part in the debate in Episode 2: But instead of Bruce daddy video, is this thread, and show how all the citizens and batman are shocked.

• poogs... wheres my meme

ur meme was a strange choice, but i give anyway

• Oswald and Bruce meeting in the park in EP1, only Oz's lines are replaced with any lines Simon Pegg says in The World's End

• You can't do anything right! I specifically said that I wanted the NPCs reactions! The woman being shocked and Batman surprised, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. Is because of this that you'll never get Rhys socks!!

ur meme was a strange choice, but i give anyway

• listen here B U C K O

I noticed this but after the fact so in conclusion...

lOW QuAilITy MemE iDeaS WiLl GeT lOw QuAliTy SerViCe :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Kaelthas posted: »

You can't do anything right! I specifically said that I wanted the NPCs reactions! The woman being shocked and Batman surprised, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. Is because of this that you'll never get Rhys socks!!

• within 24/4 hours :sweat_smile:

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

poogs... wheres my meme

• @4k60fpsHDR Hello, here is your meme, forgive for wait bless u brother amen

• Bless you too my brother amen

@4k60fpsHDR Hello, here is your meme, forgive for wait bless u brother amen

• Master, only you can fulfill this prophecy:

The Arkham remodel press conference in S1E1, but the crowd only asks whether the mighty @Poogers555 will get his Rhys Socks. ;)

• This meme is rather low quality but have meme sir amen

Binocucom posted: »

Oswald and Bruce meeting in the park in EP1, only Oz's lines are replaced with any lines Simon Pegg says in The World's End

• Please enjoy my call for help good sir AMEN brother.

Last meme of the night btw will continue tomorrow but end at 5:38 EST S H A R P

AChicken posted: »

Master, only you can fulfill this prophecy: The Arkham remodel press conference in S1E1, but the crowd only asks whether the mighty @Poogers555 will get his Rhys Socks.

• edited February 2018

Selina x Harley replace Bruces model with Harley in the romance scenes either in season 2 or 1. We need to see some girl on girl rogues gallery smooching.

• Waller telling Gordon to shave his mustache but he dose not and gets fired then john laughs.

• The meme king hath returned

• no can do, model swap likes to eat my bootyhole plus pretty sure S2 models wont transfer to S1.

Sorry, but looks like your meme is TERMINATED :sunglasses:

Selina x Harley replace Bruces model with Harley in the romance scenes either in season 2 or 1. We need to see some girl on girl rogues gallery smooching.

• Here is your meme brother AMEN

collboy600 posted: »

Waller telling Gordon to shave his mustache but he dose not and gets fired then john laughs.

• I won't forget this...

Tell me do you bleed?.... You will

no can do, model swap likes to eat my bootyhole plus pretty sure S2 models wont transfer to S1. Sorry, but looks like your meme is TERMINATED

• Magnificent.
    I pray for you, good sir.

Please enjoy my call for help good sir AMEN brother. Last meme of the night btw will continue tomorrow but end at 5:38 EST S H A R P

• This thread is perfection.
    I don't have any requests, just wanted to say that. Hopefully people at Telltale will finally acknowledge Poogs' talent and send him his rightfully deserved socks.

• Kinky.

I won't forget this... Tell me do you bleed?.... You will

• The forums really are a magical place.

This meme is rather low quality but have meme sir amen

• Lol, thanks, I didn't think you'd actually do it.

@JawaEater , your meme sir.

• Im an absolute mad lad ! Hahahah

JawaEater posted: »

Lol, thanks, I didn't think you'd actually do it.

• Thanks dude I cant stop laughing at this.

Here is your meme brother AMEN

• No model swaps? What a shame.
    It could have been Bane instead of Selina in one of their romantic moments. Who wouldn't want to see that?

no can do, model swap likes to eat my bootyhole plus pretty sure S2 models wont transfer to S1. Sorry, but looks like your meme is TERMINATED

Sign in to comment in this discussion.