I will create any short Batman meme video you tell me to make [Event of the century]

2»

Comments

• MAKE THE FUNERAL SCENE BUT EVERY TIME JOHN DOE TALKS ITS EARRAPE OF HIS LAUGHTER

• edited March 2018

I would like to point out this event made me lose 1 subscriber ;'( look what you animals did ;( how will i ever get that 1 guy back ;'''(

• I´ll subscribe

Poogers555 posted: »

I would like to point out this event made me lose 1 subscriber ;'( look what you animals did ;( how will i ever get that 1 guy back ;'''(

• 24 hour period has E X P I R E D ! MEME HAS BEEN BLOCKED

L-dog posted: »

MAKE THE FUNERAL SCENE BUT EVERY TIME JOHN DOE TALKS ITS EARRAPE OF HIS LAUGHTER

• I CRI

24 hour period has E X P I R E D ! MEME HAS BEEN BLOCKED

• This guy was just jelaous. He couldn't stand the perfection.

• And you didn't get Rhys socks neither. This thread is the equivalent to New Frontier in the Walking Dead Games.

• edited March 2018

This thread is the equivalent to New Frontier in the Walking Dead Games.

Useless?

Kaelthas posted: »

And you didn't get Rhys socks neither. This thread is the equivalent to New Frontier in the Walking Dead Games.

• edited March 2018

You seriously have the gaul to change the title of this topic to "event of the century" after denying my request?! A dude even requested a Bane x Bruce kiss which would of been legendary... Sorry lol but you sir are:

• ThEre WiLl BE nO mOrE EveEnts IF yOu KeEp uP ThIs AtTItuDe YoUng MaN!!!!1!!!

You seriously have the gaul to change the title of this topic to "event of the century" after denying my request?! A dude even requested a Bane x Bruce kiss which would of been legendary... Sorry lol but you sir are:

• Then I will make those events and those sweet Rhys socks will be mine.

ThEre WiLl BE nO mOrE EveEnts IF yOu KeEp uP ThIs AtTItuDe YoUng MaN!!!!1!!!

ThEre WiLl BE nO mOrE EveEnts IF yOu KeEp uP ThIs AtTItuDe YoUng MaN!!!!1!!!

• You are U N A B L E to run such an event SIR

Then I will make those events and those sweet Rhys socks will be mine.

• bruce reveals his identity to tiffany but calls himself manbat instead of batman and everyone is confused

• edited March 2018

Better yet tiffany shows Bruce her costume design and it's a disney princess he then looks at her impressed with the design.

Piggs posted: »

bruce reveals his identity to tiffany but calls himself manbat instead of batman and everyone is confused

• Since Poogers refuses to make more videos, AND I WANT THOSE SOCKS JUST TO SPITE ON HIM. I made the video for you

Here you have

Piggs posted: »

bruce reveals his identity to tiffany but calls himself manbat instead of batman and everyone is confused

• 24 HoUr pEriOD hAS ExpIreD WiLl COnTinuE MeMeS onCe I ReCeiVE RhYs SoCkS

• edited March 2018

Really?... I took the liberty of actually helping the pigs out.. here is the real meme:
    Here Is The Real Meme

Since Poogers refuses to make more videos, AND I WANT THOSE SOCKS JUST TO SPITE ON HIM. I made the video for you Here you have

• WhErE aRe ThE fUcKiNg SoCkS

24 HoUr pEriOD hAS ExpIreD WiLl COnTinuE MeMeS onCe I ReCeiVE RhYs SoCkS

• He doesn't really want Rhys socks he's secretly after Rhys crusty boxers.

WhErE aRe ThE fUcKiNg SoCkS

• THEN LETS FIND THEM SO WE CAN GET OUR DANK MEMES

He doesn't really want Rhys socks he's secretly after Rhys crusty boxers.

• Aktually, the socks are a lie, like the cake.

They were made up to make Poogers believe in something, to have hope, so he would keep on making memes for the entertainment of evil Telltale, but truth be told, the socks are like Tim.

THEN LETS FIND THEM SO WE CAN GET OUR DANK MEMES

• @mostlypoptarts please send me rhys socks so i can prove everyone wrong and finally live a life at peace AMEN sister

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

Poor sweet Poogers, we will never see him wearing Rhys socks. We can only dream, and meme.

@mostlypoptarts please send me rhys socks so i can prove everyone wrong and finally live a life at peace AMEN sister

• I WILL HELP YOU FIND THEM

@mostlypoptarts please send me rhys socks so i can prove everyone wrong and finally live a life at peace AMEN sister

• THANK YOU BROTHER MUCH BLESS AMEN

I WILL HELP YOU FIND THEM

• Finders keepers, losers weepers. Those socks will be mine.

I WILL HELP YOU FIND THEM

• Im mostlypoptarts FAVORITE forum user!!!!!!!!!! Youll never get socks before ME!!!!!

Finders keepers, losers weepers. Those socks will be mine.

• Wanna bet? I'm you but better, I'm Poogers 2.0, as soon as I want to learn how to meme with videos and sound files your reign of terror in this community will be over. Enjoy your throne while you can.

Im mostlypoptarts FAVORITE forum user!!!!!!!!!! Youll never get socks before ME!!!!!

• Doesnt matter, once you reach video editing skills, it wont change the fact that your meme idea game? Is W E A K

Wanna bet? I'm you but better, I'm Poogers 2.0, as soon as I want to learn how to meme with videos and sound files your reign of terror in this community will be over. Enjoy your throne while you can.

• ONLY POOGERS CAN MAKE THE DANKEST OF MEMES

Wanna bet? I'm you but better, I'm Poogers 2.0, as soon as I want to learn how to meme with videos and sound files your reign of terror in this community will be over. Enjoy your throne while you can.

• @Poogers555 You guys right now:

• So... are we done with this thread?

• My insult just overwhelmed them lol... They have been left speechless by the burn.

AChicken posted: »

So... are we done with this thread?

• Your insult made my power go out ;'(

My insult just overwhelmed them lol... They have been left speechless by the burn.

• You just made me get myself into some midlife crisis so now I'm looking for a forum with 60+ years old men to share memes with.

My insult just overwhelmed them lol... They have been left speechless by the burn.

• 60 still seems a bit young for you Kaelthas lol.

You just made me get myself into some midlife crisis so now I'm looking for a forum with 60+ years old men to share memes with.

• Young punk, RESPECT. YOUR. ELDERS.

60 still seems a bit young for you Kaelthas lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.