Who is your favorite Batman actor?

Ever since Lewis Wilson hit the TV screens all the way back in 1943 there have been so many different iterations of the character like Adam West (R.I.P) or Christian Bale but I want to know who your favorite is (mine is Michael Keaton.)

Comments

• I loved Ben Affleck in Batman V. Superman, but he was ruined in Justice League so I have to say Bale.

• edited March 2018

I love Christian Bale,I still don't know about Ben Affleck but a lot of people like him apparently.
    And R.I.P Adam West :(

• Kevin Conroy if voice actors count.

• Live Action:
    Christian Bale
    Val Kilmer
    Michael Keaton
    Adam West
    George Clooney

Voice:
    Kevin Conroy
    Diedrich Bader
    Troy Baker

• As Bruce Wayne - Ben Affleck
    As Batman - C. Bale (Because we didnt see enough of Affleck's Batman)

• Christian Bale

• There really hasn't been someone who portrayed Batman that I thought was bad, obviously some better than others, but I think all are done well.

Also quick side note cuz its Telltale, I think Troy Baker and Telltale did a good job on making Bruce Wayne and Batman so relatable, its actually kinda weird because he is a character kinda hard to make relatable.

• Michael keaton and ben affleck are my faves

• Adam West and Kevin Conroy. Always.

• Much like Mark Hamill with the Joker, Kevin Conroy is the definitive voice of Batman, no one comes close to him.

As for live action, while the voice can be a bit much at times, it is easily Christian Bale.

• Kevin Conroy.
    Also loved how brutal Affleck looks in the batsuit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.