Christa Coming Back in the Final Season ?

edited March 2018 in The Walking Dead

Here's my opinion on Christa coming back in the Final Season .

The night Clem helped her escape from the scavengers, Clem thinks she's dead too, but she survives and escapes.After many years of surviving again , she finds a group and she joins them as on her way to the McCarroll Ranch, Clem finds Campfire and tent, Christa finds Clem in their camp, and they go together for AJ .

Tagged:

Comments

• For better or worse, Lee is gone for good and I don't think Telltale has any plans on bringing him back via flashback as they stated during a AMA awhile back. Christa on the other hand has a chance of returning at some point which I'm not sure will happen at this point considering she's been missing for nearly 2 full seasons.

• Even if he's gone for good, atleast they have to make flashback .

Chibikid posted: »

For better or worse, Lee is gone for good and I don't think Telltale has any plans on bringing him back via flashback as they stated during

• I couldn't find the AMA, but Telltale said that they didn't think they could recreate or make a flashback as impacting and effective in the finale of S2 and they would not try to do so again. Going off of that I'd say we probably won't get a flashback, however things could change.

AceFTW posted: »

Even if he's gone for good, atleast they have to make flashback .

• Only time will tell .

Chibikid posted: »

I couldn't find the AMA, but Telltale said that they didn't think they could recreate or make a flashback as impacting and effective in the

• edited March 2018

It's possible Christa survived the encounter with the bandits in the woods but I wouldn't get any hopes up for her returning in the final season though it would be pretty cool.

Cutting off Lee's arm didn't save him because the fever had already set in. Cutting off a bitten limb only works if it happens almost instantly after being bit. Hershel and Reggie survived because ther limb was removed very quickly after being bitten. In Lee's case hours had passed and the fever had already set in before the option to amputate his arm arrives. But what am I saying guys? Lee is totaly alive! Few people know this but it actually very easy to survive being shot in the head and dying from an uncurable fever and loss of blood! Shhh don't tell anyone!

• It was indeed originally supposed to [possibly] be implied that Christa did indeed escape the Scavengers in the original[/Breckon] plans and there was apparently a tweet or something where Telltale said players would find out what happened to her in No Going Back.

• Christa's VA pretty much confirmed via twitter that she is returning in the final season.

Lee is dead and gone. I don't know how you think he could have survived when he either a) gets shot in the face or b) slumps over clearly dead af. The best you could hope for is a flashback but Telltale said they feel like the s2 flashback was nearly perfect and that they don't think they could do him justice again.

• OK . Thanks for saying, i just was confused when on Greene and Reggie but i seed that they cut Reggie's arm the second he got bit , when with Lee it passed like 2 hours. Thanks again

Christa's VA pretty much confirmed via twitter that she is returning in the final season. Lee is dead and gone. I don't know how you thin

• Source for the VA saying that?

Christa's VA pretty much confirmed via twitter that she is returning in the final season. Lee is dead and gone. I don't know how you thin

• Ugh, i really dont want any returning characters. I want to remember them for how they were, not to have their characters tarnished by the awful writers these days

• Still can't get over how awful ANF was ? I thought the Season 2 of Batman was really good it seems to me they're trying to make up for their mistakes so maybe some of you should give them a chance.

dan290786 posted: »

Ugh, i really dont want any returning characters. I want to remember them for how they were, not to have their characters tarnished by the awful writers these days

• edited March 2018

That could also be because Batman is not the Walking Dead, with all the trouble, limitations, and headaches that come with it.

iFoRias posted: »

Still can't get over how awful ANF was ? I thought the Season 2 of Batman was really good it seems to me they're trying to make up for their mistakes so maybe some of you should give them a chance.

• I think it might have been deleted but it was basically a Telltale employee saying that they can't confirm or deny which character was returning, and then Mara Junot (the voice actress) posted a gif that implied she really wanted to say something but couldnt.

Source for the VA saying that?

• Is the season 2 of batman 2 hour+ episodes? Do they resemble anything close to the similarities of TWD S1 in terms of gameplay, hubs, character development and interaction? If so then i would have a look at the game. However, i vowed never to buy another Telltale game after that absolute shit storm that was TWD Season 3 (ANF). I have never bought a game and felt so disappointed at the outcome like that one. It shouldn’t have even been called a game, more like a cinematic

iFoRias posted: »

Still can't get over how awful ANF was ? I thought the Season 2 of Batman was really good it seems to me they're trying to make up for their mistakes so maybe some of you should give them a chance.

• edited March 2018

I don't know about Batman but if you are looking for a game similar to Season 1 of Walking Dead Wolf Among Us is an amazing one and by far their closest game to the Walking Dead Season 1. In somes ways I like Wolf Among Us better. The characters are well developed with hubs that have detailed backgrounds leading to numerous theories. Tales From The Borderlands is also pretty good it features a dual protagnist aspect done right. I played it after ANF and I really wished they had handled the Javier Clementine split the way they handled the dual protagonists in Borderlands.

Is the season 2 of batman 2 hour+ episodes? Do they resemble anything close to the similarities of TWD S1 in terms of gameplay, hubs, charac

• edited March 2018

The season 2 of Batman is definitely better than ANF there's hubs character development and little puzzles i'm not going to spoil it for you but you should give it a try.The only real short episode was episode 4 but it's because there's two different beginning,i know ANF was a mess but they did a really good job with Batman.

Is the season 2 of batman 2 hour+ episodes? Do they resemble anything close to the similarities of TWD S1 in terms of gameplay, hubs, charac

• Played them of course and i liked Wolf Among us up to Episode 3, then i felt it lost its way, episode 4 was an hour in length and didn’t enjoy it at all after that. Borderlands was fun, loved the humour and story but as for gameplay i still felt it was the “new Telltale” style. I dont know how to describe it but TWD S1 was a masterpiece in every way. I hadn’t enjoyed a game as much as that for a long time (until I discovered Naughty Dog’s Last Of Us and Uncharted series of course)

Veeeee posted: »

I don't know about Batman but if you are looking for a game similar to Season 1 of Walking Dead Wolf Among Us is an amazing one and by far t

• edited March 2018

If you like season 1, The Last of Us, and Uncharted, you would likely like Beyond Two Souls provided you haven't already played it. It is a choice game with Similar graphics to the last of us and an emotional story with well developed characters, fun gameplay, and choices that effect the story. Mass Effect Trilogy is also pretty good it is full of determinant characters that actually effect the story as well as interesting and well thought out lore. Dragon Age is by the same people who made Mass Effect and also has a story with interesting characters, difficult choices, rich in lore, relationships and fate of characters have a lot of different possibilites. Each Dragon Age game is a stand alone story but it has loads of references and cameos that can be different if you played past games.

Played them of course and i liked Wolf Among us up to Episode 3, then i felt it lost its way, episode 4 was an hour in length and didn’t enj

• To be fair, she also teased knowing something when ANF was on the way to premiering, so it could honestly go either way.

I think it might have been deleted but it was basically a Telltale employee saying that they can't confirm or deny which character was retur

• All decent games you mentioned.

Life Is Strange is one i highly rate. A lot of people on these forums don’t like it but i thought from a gaming point of view including the story, episode lengths, character development/interaction as well as hubs, it was fantastic! I feel Telltale could learn a thing or two from them.

If you like season 1, The Last of Us, and Uncharted, you would likely like Beyond Two Souls provided you haven't already played it. It is a

• edited March 2018

I liked Life is Strange. I wasn't a very big fan of the prequel because it did a lot of things that didn't make sense when you think about how things are in the original but the original game is great.

All decent games you mentioned. Life Is Strange is one i highly rate. A lot of people on these forums don’t like it but i thought from a

• I think she will return, and Lilly will return from the first season.

• I'm crossing my fingers and praying for that to actually happen.

Santos17 posted: »

I think she will return, and Lilly will return from the first season.

• Let's not forgive Molly,Garry Whitta gived the idea for Molly in Season 1 and he's back, so i think Molly is gonna be in this season

Santos17 posted: »

I think she will return, and Lilly will return from the first season.

• Well, that means : Start Season 1 again (for 5 time)

It's possible Christa survived the encounter with the bandits in the woods but I wouldn't get any hopes up for her returning in the final se

• Yes that’s the problem with prequels. They have to be spot on about continuity. I don’t think i have ever come across a prequel game film or tv show that was perfect incidentally

I liked Life is Strange. I wasn't a very big fan of the prequel because it did a lot of things that didn't make sense when you think about how things are in the original but the original game is great.

• And is not only that, Lee's death was so dumb, even if he was bit WHY don't they make it to get the meat cleaver in time and cut his arm off and to work , and that walker bite, that was the MOST idiotic thing ever. He survived so many times from walkers and they just killed him, why not a scenario in which you can shoot the plank so the walker can die and atleast continue with Lee to Season 2...

Yes that’s the problem with prequels. They have to be spot on about continuity. I don’t think i have ever come across a prequel game film or tv show that was perfect incidentally

• Lee died to give us that emotional impact and because they wanted it to boost start Clem’s survival in the harsh world. I guess when Lee got bit, he didn’t know that you have to take the arm off quick, i dont know. I would have loved Lee to have carried on into Season 2 as well. I think the story would have been better as well as not playing as an 11 year old where the adults around her always depended on her. That was the main stupid thing from that game.

And is not only that, Lee's death was so dumb, even if he was bit WHY don't they make it to get the meat cleaver in time and cut his arm off

• edited March 2018

Ah yes, Molly. So unforgivable, we tend to forget about her.

Let's not forgive Molly,Garry Whitta gived the idea for Molly in Season 1 and he's back, so i think Molly is gonna be in this season

Sign in to comment in this discussion.