What is the genre of music called in-game?

edited March 2018 in The Walking Dead

For example:

I'm interested to similar music like those from Season 2.

Comments

• I don't think that this king of music belong to any genre to be honest. It's "just" a soundtrack.
    If it weren't for this slow rhytm(I don't know how is it called) I would say that it could belong to the Country genre. Then again I don't know shit about music, so...
    If you like this kind of melancholic and dark music I would recommend you the soundtrack of The Last Of Us, in my opinion one of the best OST in game history
    An exmple

I think that it could be what you seek.
    Maybe later I'll find something more, if you interested of course

• It probably fall under "ambient" to kinda zone down to specific type of ambient music it would probably be like "Ambient guitar music" or "ambient strings music"

• Alright! Thanks a lot :smiley:! If you have the time to give me more similar tracks, I would be appreciated. Thanks again!

bruzdaa posted: »

I don't think that this king of music belong to any genre to be honest. It's "just" a soundtrack. If it weren't for this slow rhytm(I don't

• No problem.
    I'll try to find anything, but no promises
    In the meantime, here's something different but I think it kinda resembles the TLOU an TWD ambient music (again, I don't know much about music, so... )

If I find anything I'll PM you, if that's okay.

Clodface posted: »

Alright! Thanks a lot ! If you have the time to give me more similar tracks, I would be appreciated. Thanks again!

• That's no problem :). Thanks for those three :D. Thank you a million!

bruzdaa posted: »

No problem. I'll try to find anything, but no promises In the meantime, here's something different but I think it kinda resembles the TLO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.