Final Selina Choice (Spoilers)

Did anyone else choose the Keep her out of Gotham choice?? My logic was Gotham was a mess and too dangerous for her to stay, so I wanted to keep her safe. When Waller and Bruce talked about it though it seemed more sinister than that. What do you guys think and how will it effect the relationship in the hypothetical S3?

PS: I have romanced her up to this point.

Comments

• In my first play where I am romancing Selina I elected to have her crimes undone so she has a chance to have a fresh start. I would assume that keeping her out of Gotham would be considered a negative reason by the game, similar to how I choose to send Harvey to Blackgate in Season One, even though I did so to keep him out of Arkham where I worried Joker could manipulate him...

• I didn't romance her, but I did remain on good terms with her. Even got her freed after the Agency got her

You know only 0.1% of players got her free?

• A lot of people (me including) missed the chance to save Selina in the Vigilante path... it could have been a bit more clear since I know a lot of people that wanted to help Selina but missed their chance as well.

• edited March 2018

I chose to keep her with me and betray Joker but when the game ended on 0.1% of people made that choice i was sooo suprised

• You know there's a way you can still maintain good relations with her but still betray her? I was surprised by it until I was shown the choice. There are infact three things you have to do in episode 3 that will have Selina still on your side

I'm actually quite surprised and lucky about it. Was not expecting it to happen. Especially that 0.1%. That really shocked me

• edited March 2018

After me and selina tag teamed and kicked Joker and Harley ass I had waller clean her record.

• edited March 2018

Uh... I dont know why so many people are saying only 0.1% of players managed to get Selina freed. I got her freed and it said 12.8% managed to free her. Unless something DRASTICALLY changed I dont think the info you guys are saying is completely accurate, but Im gonna go and refresh my choices now to see.

Edit: just checked my choices and apparently it is 3% said they loved her and got her freedom, which is still very little, but way more than 0.1%

• I managed to bargain for her freedom on the rooftop and then bring it up again after I saved Waller. Feels good man.

• edited March 2018

I didn't even bother to try and free her or do anything for her. I could have, but I didn't. (Bruce basically says that in the post game codex.) The deal I made was for the protection of Avesta.

• When you tell Selina you love her but fail to get her the freedom. Made me feel like shit lol

• Gotta feel bad for Selina, seems like she got turned into an Agency slave-pet. I don't think I made any sort of extra deal with Waller except to tell her to get out of town and go f*** herself in her fat f*ing a. Me and Cats were friends but not lovers, and I let her into the Batcave, but then she had to go and get herself caught by the Pact when all she had to do was disappear.

• When I finished the game it showed 0.1%. Maybe it did change

Poogers555 posted: »

Uh... I dont know why so many people are saying only 0.1% of players managed to get Selina freed. I got her freed and it said 12.8% managed

• Well... I kinda couldn't care less about her at this point, she practically hates me. Hope she has fun being a slave.

• FeelsReallyGoodMan

I managed to bargain for her freedom on the rooftop and then bring it up again after I saved Waller. Feels good man.

• "Hope she has fun being a slave"

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Well... I kinda couldn't care less about her at this point, she practically hates me. Hope she has fun being a slave.

• My new favorite picture. :D

Poogers555 posted: »

"Hope she has fun being a slave"

• I chose Avesta over Selina because the former is a civilian and I figure the latter can handle herself and kinda lives for excitement anyway, so she can have fun on that new adventure/slave job for now.

I really like both characters though.

• Poor Selina!! I helped Avesta on my vigilante gameplay and on my villan gameplay I had Waller erase her record. I love that cat. :D

• 18:01 - Here it is. The Selina choice that shocked me

• 0.1% chased in their favor with Waller to get her free in the Vigilante path, and that involves asking for it on the GCPD roof, being civil with while Joker has her and saying she owes you at the ambulance, a lot of steps. It’s a lot easier in the Villain path and counts for a different statistic. I like the season overview but wish there was one just for episode 5 as well.

SilentmanX posted: »

I didn't romance her, but I did remain on good terms with her. Even got her freed after the Agency got her You know only 0.1% of players got her free?

• But did anybody remain on good terms with her even after you betray her in episode 3?

StabHappy posted: »

0.1% chased in their favor with Waller to get her free in the Vigilante path, and that involves asking for it on the GCPD roof, being civil

• In my Vigilante path, Selina is free from Waller's collar and I told her that I love her
    In my Villain path, Selina's criminal record is cleaned
    If it wasn't clear, yes, I am for Bruce x Selina all life :smiley:

• One of us! One of us!

In my Vigilante path, Selina is free from Waller's collar and I told her that I love her In my Villain path, Selina's criminal record is cleaned If it wasn't clear, yes, I am for Bruce x Selina all life

• In my villian path I actually stayed silent during that part though the choices and relationships didn't appear for me.

• No clue, you can betray her twice in that episode and I wanted to keep on good terms, and only one of those betrayals led to John giving Batman the laptop and learning how to throw a batarang. Only did it once to see what infatuating Sanctus with the pack was like.

But did anybody remain on good terms with her even after you betray her in episode 3?

• There are three things you have to do to maintain good relations with her after you betray her

1. Say redemption is possible
    2. Warn her of Gordon's plan
    3. Invite her to the Batcave

I saw only two out of three being done in most videos

No clue, you can betray her twice in that episode and I wanted to keep on good terms, and only one of those betrayals led to John giving Bat

• Neat, but I wonder if you need all three if you tell Harley she took the laptop.

There are three things you have to do to maintain good relations with her after you betray her * Say redemption is possible * Warn her of Gordon's plan * Invite her to the Batcave I saw only two out of three being done in most videos

• edited April 2018

I just dont like that they didnt give us a scene to see if she is free from the agency

• edited April 2018

You do all three in episode 3 and you still say Catwoman took the laptop. In episode 5 you'l still maintain your friendship with her

Watch my episode 3 & 5 video to see

Neat, but I wonder if you need all three if you tell Harley she took the laptop.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.