AJ in TFS

2»

Comments

• I think AJ is going to be a mix of S1 Clem (innocent, kind-hearted and the moral compass) and S2 Clem (Clever, adaptable and able to look after himself) as Unlike S1 Clem, AJ was born into the apocalypse so he's not had to adjust to the zombie apocalypse the same way Clem had to nor has he seen the same things she has. (zombiefied parents, Lee and co.) It's just life as he knows it. I don't think he will be a Clem clone though. At least I hope not. Just have the best bits of the innocent but tough Clem we fell in love with.

• I would have happily left AJ wherever David placed him if I'm perfectly honest. I'm counting on some of my favorite writing staff from TellTale to make something out of him aside from a plot device. If anyone can salvage AJ, it's the team that TellTale has brought over for the finale.

Hopefully, AJ's 'goofball' nickname won't be returning this season. I'm not sure how many people liked it, but I found it cringe-worthy. If they do use nicknames, it'd be a nice multiple choice option to give us as his middle name is still never used.

I like his look, but he's always had a nice appearance. If anything, he looks a little too well kept for a toddler being cared for in the wilderness during the apocalypse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.