Song For Final Season

edited April 2018 in The Walking Dead

Season 1 and 2 have a perfect song / soundtrack but in Season 3 I do not see any new songs / soundtracks.

I really want this Final Season to have perfect songs / soundtracks as well so here's an example of a theme song for the Final Season of The Walking Dead

Credit song :

If Clem have a BF :

Hey, Im just suggesting a song 'kay? And again sorry if my English isn't right... :neutral:

What song you recommend for The Walking Dead Game Final Season?

Comments

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited April 2018

Introduction Episode 1. Clem making her way to the Mc Carroll Ranch.

Opening Credits All Episodes Theme (A Shortened Up Version of This)

Finale Episode Ending Cutscene

• I really liked the song for Clementine at the end of ANF. I hope they use that again in the future for her.

• I felt this would've been good for Clem back in season 1, but It could still be repurposed.

She still has questions about the world, even after what It has become. And, their hasn't really been anyone around to help her get these answers. But, she does have a good outlet to this vast and overwhelming unknown, by raising AJ and guiding him along with the best of her ability. And, maybe along the way, she can find someone who can help her fill these gaps.
    A reason to live beyond that. :smile:

• I dunno why but this song should be the perfect choice for the reveal trailer.

• I feel like this song could work. Maybe for a flashback or for a scene with Clem and AJ. There are loads of songs I would love to hear in TWD, though.

• I would love Take Us Back to be played again for the final season. That song brought me so close to tears when it played, I'm not going to lie.

• This song, too.

• A cover of Newman's song would work fine.

• edited April 2018

Credit's Song Please

Add cover of this somewhere too

• And if you really want to push the limit... Add this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.