How do you think it would have gone if...

edited April 2018 in The Walking Dead

Omid had never been shot? I've always thought about how things would have gone down if he lived through most of the second season, and if things would change. (AKA do you think Clem would get separated from them anyway at some point?)

What are your thoughts?

Edit: Alternatively, do you think Christa would have lived through giving birth? I'd like to think maybe, but based on what happened with Rebecca, who knows.

Comments

• edited April 2018

Hey ebi welcome to the forums man.

I think it would have been great to see how Omid deal with the apocalypse maybe Christa would die instead of him ?
    I'm not gonna lie,i miss him.

• I miss omid....he was such a lighthearted charecter to loose to soon in a season opener...but knowing telltale he could be shot trying to save Christa from those bandits or lost with her for God knows how long.

• While I don't like how Omid died I just can't imagine him fitting in the season 2 plot. But who knows.

• You know what, Old Man @dan290786 had a thread about changing determinant/unknown/doomed characters that had him basically rewrite Season 2 with this general concept in mind.

Granted, the way he executed it was a little on the convoluted/complicated side looking back, but it's a neat read nonetheless.

• Old man?? Lol

• Thanks for mentioning my thread

DabigRG posted: »

You know what, Old Man @dan290786 had a thread about changing determinant/unknown/doomed characters that had him basically rewrite Season 2

• Honestly if he didn't die in the bathroom he would've died somewhere soon down the line. He was a nice and funny guy but ultimately not built for this world, both mentally and physically.

• Well, you are one of the oldest users I know of, for one.

Thanks for mentioning my thread

No prob, Bob!

dan290786 posted: »

Old man?? Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.