Season 3 main villain should be...

2»

Comments

• Here are my thoughts.

In case of a Suicide Squad spinoff, I would like Task Force X to take on the League of Assassins. But they should leave out Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, and possibly Nyssa for Batman season 3. So for Suicide Squad, the main villain could be either Takeo Yamashiro (I'm not sure if a version of him has been affiliated with the League of Assassins before), Lady Shiva, or Silver Monkey.

As for Batman season 3, I agree with Ra's Al Ghul.

• I think Firefly would be really cool. I've always considered arsonists to be the deadliest - and most interesting - criminals. Maybe he's a former firefighter that was put out of work because Bruce Wayne gave technology that made it obsolete or something.

I like to see Doctor Pamela Isley as a supporting character in the same way Agent Avesta was. She would head the Biological Research of Wayne Enterprises. There would be some funding dispute with some other department (in an ideal world Victor Fries would head it) led by some other recognizable Batman hero/villain/whatever. Should you choose to fund Dr. Isley's department, you get some great plant-based tools and stuff, and other person, you get other cool stuff.

Anyway, Pamela gets progressively unhinged throughout the episodes, but not going into truly villainy - unless, in a choice quite similar to the one at the end of Episode 4 of Season 2, you either make her become Poison Ivy, or she becomes an ally or something. The point is, she is quite sympathetic, and very prone to the role of choices. Tying Firefly, a guy who likes to burn stuff (and someone who loves trees and other shenanigans), could definitely make it seem plausible. Now, whoever that other person working for Wayne Enterprises would be, I imagine that they could too become a villain.

• I think Telltale can do scary.

Tiefling posted: »

I would like to see Ivy, because I can't imagine how TT will deliver her story and it's going to be fresh. But it's easier for me to see Cr

• If that happens then it has to involve Mr. Bloom playing a role in this

I think Firefly would be really cool. I've always considered arsonists to be the deadliest - and most interesting - criminals. Maybe he's a

• I would like the condiment king

• Scarecrow is definitely a great choice! Amanda Waller's Agency has got to be some form of The Suicide Squad, I think that if they expand the Agency more we will have characters like Killer Crock or El Diablo, I don't think that they should include every member but they should at least add a few of them to represent The Suicide Squad and really let you know that the Agency is Telltale's version of The Suicide Squad. So I think it should be The Suicide Squad/The Agency!

• Court of Owls or the League of Assassins would make for good stories. If they plan to bring in Robin, the first episode boss could be Tony Zucco.

• Could always have Lady Arkham return. But if they'd rather something new then I'd love a Jason Todd story. I know it's already been done multiple times but I just love Jason Todd. I imagine that similar to Vigilante Joker that he'd have a strong desire for justice but is really frustrated by Batman's code. They could have multiple past villains escape from Blackgate and Arkham Joker, Two Face, Penguin, Mr Freeze, etc... And there'd be this huge climatic moment where Jason is furious because people a lot of innocent people died because Batman didn't kill the Villains in the past seasons.

Also @InGen_Nate_Kenny's idea about Poison Ivy would be pretty sweet.

• I shudder to think what would happen if they decided to add Dr Crane as a grief counselor at Wayne Enterprises following all of the tragedy that's occurred there lol.

I think Firefly would be really cool. I've always considered arsonists to be the deadliest - and most interesting - criminals. Maybe he's a

• Unfortunately Hugo strange really wouldn’t work !! I think Catwoman, Tiffany, Waller, Alfred and Gordon should return throughout the season with Harvey Dent and Joker also returning, as I feel it should be a culmination of everything that was in Season 1 and 2. Scarcrow and the Court of Owls would be my picks for main villains

• Ra's as the main villain of the season to both Bruce (trying to get his hands on Wayne Enterprises with his own company Lazarus) and Batman (being a strong fighter, I imagined a confrontation where Ra's ambushes Batman in the batcave and during the fight with him we can use some stuff from the trophy wall like the Riddler cane or a freezing glove).
    Scarecrow as a means to break Batman. Really like the idea of Bruce being forced to go through evaluation with Dr. Crane. Then when Scarecrow uses his toxin our choices will determine what Batman will see.
    In the end I would like for Two-Face, Penguin Harley Quinn, Scarecrow and League of Assassins all to team up against Batman.
    John should just be a cameo. They already did their best with him. I would lile a Hannibal Lecter type of cameo, where Bruce goes to Arkham for some reason and meets John there and they have a chat that would be highly determined by our choices from season 2. Whether he is a villain or vigilante, are we friends or not and whether you abandoned Batman or kept being Batman.

• Seems like I'm in the minority with this, but I don't want to see Lady Arkham again..

My knowledge is mostly limited to movies and games and what I've read.. but I just love Jason Todd! I'd really want to see Telltale's version of him. Also Poison Ivy, I'd love to see her interact with Harley, maybe they could team up, and them becoming a couple would be a plus. But I honestly would have a problem with both Jason and Ivy being black and white villains, I'd hope to see more shades of grey with them.

And I want to see more John.. I have no idea at the moment though how the difference between vigilante and villain could be handled.

Ra's al Ghul would also be interesting.

• Well I personally would welcome Lady Arkham's return, but I'd also love to have Jason Todd. He's definitely my favorite Batman character.

lilsnek posted: »

Seems like I'm in the minority with this, but I don't want to see Lady Arkham again.. My knowledge is mostly limited to movies and games

• As long as he wears his hat like in the new Gotham episode I’m all for it. Just hope the don’t do what Arkham games did.

• I think the reason why I'd rather see other villains than Lady Arkham is that I find the ep 5 of season 1 to be the least interesting one. I'm currently on ep 4 on my replay so I guess I'll see when I've finished the whole season again if I still feel like that. I find her backstory interesting though, as tragic as it is..

Jason is my favourite too! Excluding John Doe of course haha. Would you have any recommendations for Jason Todd content? In any form really. I always love to learn more about his character. :blush:

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well I personally would welcome Lady Arkham's return, but I'd also love to have Jason Todd. He's definitely my favorite Batman character.

• I kind of had an idea for Jason to be introduced in his late teens rather than a child. I thought it'd be cool if he was similar to how Casey Jones was introduced in one of the Ninja turtles series. Not like goofy but in the sense of he's a young man with a grudge that has a lot of anger in him, executing street justice. I Imagine eventually he might get caught and maybe Bruce decides to look after the troubled teen. From there Jason's character could go anywhere, whether it be an anti hero, or a full on villain/antagonist.

I think the reason why I'd rather see other villains than Lady Arkham is that I find the ep 5 of season 1 to be the least interesting one. I

• I have to say I'm not familiar with Casey Jones, but i googled and I really like your idea. And Jason should definitely be in his late teens/young adult rather than a child.. of course really, I don't think a child would fit the series. I'd love to see an anti hero Jason Todd, if only..

I kind of had an idea for Jason to be introduced in his late teens rather than a child. I thought it'd be cool if he was similar to how Case

• I'm not sure what the newest version of Casey is like or the one in the movies. The version I was introduced to was a really angry guy ruthlessly beating up gang members because when he was a kid the gang had trashed and burned his father's shop because he couldn't pay protection money.

I have to say I'm not familiar with Casey Jones, but i googled and I really like your idea. And Jason should definitely be in his late teens

• Sounds like what I read about him then. Thank you though! Also can see similarities with Jason. Grey characters are always the best, in my personal opinion.

I'm not sure what the newest version of Casey is like or the one in the movies. The version I was introduced to was a really angry guy ruthl

• Well he changes his attitude at the End of the episode. :p But yeah it was really interesting. Grey characters are always the most interesting. The ones with layers. It's why I love Telltale's Batman. Most, if not all of the villains are really grey.

Sounds like what I read about him then. Thank you though! Also can see similarities with Jason. Grey characters are always the best, in my personal opinion.

• I would love to see Scarecrow or Ras Al Ghul. I think that season 3 can introduce Scarecrow as a powerful villain and give TellTale the chance to work with horror elements that are more psychological and scary. I also want Ras Al Ghul because he can introduce Batman to some powerful things like the Lazarus Pit.

• Definitely Poison Ivy.

• edited May 2018

Okay, I feel bad for saying ep 5 of s1 was the least interesting one, since apparently the only reason I felt like that was the final fight with Lady Arkham. Otherwise, after replaying, it's been so much better than I even remember. Holy shit, I've missed so much always going after Harvey, I prefer what happens when you go after Penguin (did that for the first time..)

Lmao I wish I had a screenshot of Lucius's face when Bruce says something like "omg Vicki is back at the Vale house" because his face animation is hilarious. And I didn't even remember Batman has his rad new suit going into the Vale residence basement. Damn.. Vicki's past feels even darker now that I'm playing it again.

I guess my point is that despite my earlier statement, I would like to see Lady Arkham as a villain in season 3 after all. Although, if she really was alive, I don't know why she wouldn't just reveal Batman's identity to everyone, since my choice will always be removing the cowl to save Alfred.

Edit. I stand by what I said about Jason, Ivy and Ra's before though. I'd prefer them, in that order, over Lady Arkham.

• i kinda want a thing where theres a main villain in each or two episodes like i would like : episode 1 ras al ghul main villain (frees two face , joker and penguin . ras dissapears for a bit) episode 2 joker main villain / ally , two face secondary villain / ally or pengiun main villain if joker is anti hero and friends with bruce. you defeat just penguin cause your allied with john / harvey or if enemies they escape. episode 3 scarecrow main villain while determinatly allies with the villain joker / two face or no one cause theyre allies . two face is defeated if enemy and scarecrow is presumed dead while enemy joker escapes

• episode 4 enemy joker main villain and is defeated while deathstroke is secondary villain or if joker is ally deathstroke is main villain but escapes both scenarios . final episode scarecrow/ras al ghul main villains while deathstroke is secondary villain all are defeated but ras gets wounded and we have to choose whether to let him die or save and imprison him cause he knows your identity and begs you to let him die. in the end if joker and / or harvey are antiheros well have the choice to give them a chance (which leads to joker becoming your robin and harvey works from the bottom to fix his career) or lock them up but shorten their sentences.

• edited May 2018

joker i reckon can get better as bruce could teach and help him during his visits so if friends i want a more calm and better vigilante joker but still see a bit of struggle but is better but harvey im not sure how that could work though maybe make him an antidote to the drug if you reach harvey in ep 5.

• Yeah, I found the final confrontation with Harvey in episode 5 much better than the one with Penguin. So glad I got it on my first playthrough.

Okay, I feel bad for saying ep 5 of s1 was the least interesting one, since apparently the only reason I felt like that was the final fight

• I hope batman gets at least 1 more season and have ra's al ghul be the main villain. Maybe have him be an ally and mentor for the first few episodes while another group led by scarecrow is the main baddies for the 1st 2 or 3

• I defiantly think Scarecrow would be a good 'big bad' for season three.

Although I don't personally agree he is the only villain left that could 'top' Joker.

There are plenty of others who could 'top' Joker.

Such as.

Lady Arkham - I think season 3 would be the perfect time to bring her back. Especially if you revealed your identity to her in season 1 and then at the end of last season gave up being Batman or even if you didn't give up being Batman but still revealed your identity I think season 3 would be the perfect time for Lady Arkham to return and strike.

Because regardless of how many allies Batman has despite having given up Alfred or despite having given up Batman. Bruce Wayne/Batman is arguably the most or would be the most vulnerable he has ever been because so long as you didn't just dismiss Alfred without hearing him out (like my Bad Batman did) you at least showed you cared about him which means losing him hurt. So in my mind even though she obviously doesn't know about Batman/Bruce Wayne's personal sacrifice it seems like now is the perfect time for Lady Arkham/Vicki Vale to get her revenge on Batman and Bruce Wayne by revealing to Gotham or threatening to reveal to Gotham who Batman really is.

Two Face - In season 1 although his story was one of the key stories it was kind of a side story to the whole Lady Arkham Children Of Arkham not to mention the whole Penguin/Oswald Cobblepot deal so Harvey was like a third string villain and I personally (because i like the character) think he deserves more than that which is why I think for season 3 he should/could be the 'major' villain.

Ra's Al Ghaul - Rather like Lady Arkham I think season 3 would be perfect time for Ra's to introduce himself to Bruce Wayne or Batman (depending on whether you gave up Batman or Alfred) because if you gave up Batman the Ra's could approach Bruce and after discovering Bruce's secret offer him the chance to fight crime a different way to putting on the mask that of course being by joining The League Of Shadows/Assassins. If you gave up Alfred them Ra's could introduce himself to Batman and maybe after discovering Batman's secret of how he sacrificed somebody he cared about in order to continue being Batman and doing what he is Ra's could offer to fill Alfred's role in his life and offers Batman the chance to join his League Of Shadows/Assassins.

Black Mask - I have to be honest and say I don't know a lot about this character except his alter ego is Roman Sionis who is a corrupt businessman and crime lord who has a fixation with masks. Which makes me think his introduction to season 3 could work whether Bruce has given up Batman or not. Because if Bruce has given up Batman then maybe to begin with he could have dealing with Black Mask as Roman Sionis and not know that he is a corrupt businessman and crime lord because he has given up being Batman however of course eventually Bruce has to done the cowl again and face Black Mask and he discovers who Black Mask really is. Alternatively if Bruce didn't give up being Batman he could encounter Sionis as Black Mask and then later discover his true identity.

• Ok here is my idea....
    First episode opens up at 1 am and the camera pans to the older part of Gotham...there is this amazing glass and iron building that was once the Gotham Botanical Gardens...the glass looks all yellow from the dirt build up...perhaps this is in an older park named after the Zellerbauchs(sp) We hear muffles sounds and then Batman comes crashing through a massive window...he lands hard and is clearly hurt. Suddenly following him out is Solomon Grundy. Bats eventually takes him down...but I would make this a bloody battle. Batman is hurt and tired. Bruce gets back to the cave calling for Al...but he is not there because he left Bruce a couple of years ago.

Now for the wimps that buckled down and stopped being Batman...there would be a bloody incident where cops are being killed...he sees Renee Montoya hurt...her face a bloody mess her arm broken and the camera shows him what the police are up against...some infernal giant of a man...it could almost play out like the darknight returns ...he can no longer stand to be complacent when good people die. Just like the other fight he gets his ass kicked around before he luckily takes him down...he gets back and of course Al is not in the cave because he is asleep...

This would start a series of incidents that sees him facing Lady Arkham and the League of Shadows. He would face a number of his rogue's gallery all in the attempt to keep him weak. Finally he is able to get Vicki to see that she is being used and may have been from the start when she learns that the league has been working years to set up Gotham's downfall. The worst thing...Avesta turns out to be Talia. Final fight against Ras sees Talia and Lady Arkham die...Bruce uses Lady Arkham;s sonic staff to shatter ras's sword and plunge him to his death.

Bruce is healing reading a paper and is interested to see a report on someone calling her self Batgirl...and then another more violent woman calling herself Batwoman...a smile appears as he knows he is no longer alone in the fight.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.