What did you dream about last night?

Here you can share whatever dreams you had that were the most interesting and memorable to you. Doesn't necessarily have to be from last night if there's one that's stuck with you for a while that you'd like to describe :smile:

Comments

• Had a dream about getting me a sweet pair of Rhys socks haha

then i woke up ha
    ha
    hahaha

telltale why do you keep tormenting me?

• edited April 2018

Well, there was one that I partially remember from a while back...

I was holding a book in my hand and then I was flapping the book like a pair of wings and started to fly. A few other people joined me and we flew in a v-shape formation with me at the back. We flew over mountains, under bridges. And I think we were heading towards new york city before I woke up, kinda disappointed that the flying books weren't real.

I noticed that when I go to bed without diner, I start to have very weird dreams. Too bad I can't really remember what happened very long after, but maybe it's for the best. Let's see what happens tonight...

One day later:

... I'll just let myself forget about that one.

• Interesting. Do you remember the title or author? We can exclude Penguin Books as publisher. Those birds do not fly.

Well, there was one that I partially remember from a while back... I was holding a book in my hand and then I was flapping the book like

• edited April 2018

I had a dream a few nights ago that was Stranger Things themed...

Me and a few others were trapped in an abandoned hospital. It looked like I was in the Upside Down, but I wasn't, because there were lights that were starting to flicker, and I knew the Demogorgon was coming for me.

I think I went to the bathroom, and then the lights started flickering, and then the flickering of the lights were following me (and we all know what that means..) So I ran out and tried to find the other people but I couldn't, no one was there.

Eventually I think one of my friends were taken by the Demogorgon. Aaand that's all I can remember.

I think there might've been aliens or zombies in the hospital as well, but I can't remember exactly. There was something else there.

It may not sound like it, but this dream was really scary!

• Lol. I love that. It's weird, as much as I like Stranger Things I've never had a dream about it or any of the characters... Well I think one time I did have a dream with Steve in it, which is strange because he isn't one of my favorite characters.

Acheive250 posted: »

I had a dream a few nights ago that was Stranger Things themed... Me and a few others were trapped in an abandoned hospital. It looked li

• It was his dreamy hair that earned him a place in your dream, wasn't it?

Kng0604 posted: »

Lol. I love that. It's weird, as much as I like Stranger Things I've never had a dream about it or any of the characters... Well I think one time I did have a dream with Steve in it, which is strange because he isn't one of my favorite characters.

• I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

That dream sounds crazy and cool. :D

Well, there was one that I partially remember from a while back... I was holding a book in my hand and then I was flapping the book like

• Ha ha ? yeah, that may of had something to do with it.

It was his dreamy hair that earned him a place in your dream, wasn't it?

• edited April 2018

I possibly had a dream about my own death. I remember signing up some papers(something about parental rights) After spending some time at the court (I think that's the place) I get out of the building. In my dream I lost the parental rights, and I would never see my kids ever again (funnily enough, I don't have kids...). After that I just wanted to go home. When I left the building there was a lot of people there, I remember that there was two paths, the big one and the tiny one. The big one was swarmed with people so I took the tiny one. The tiny one led to the street. There was a few SUV's and trucks parked near the road, so it was very difficult to see what was coming at the road. I remember crossing the street...At the end I was hit by a truck, and then I woke up. It's not the first time I had this dream.

Sorry for my poor grammar.

• edited April 2018

Hmm, you've had it multiple times, you have kids in the dream...

Its a vision of the future. The universe is trying to warn you of something that'll happen in your future when you have kids: DON'T TAKE THE SMALL PATH.

bruzdaa posted: »

I possibly had a dream about my own death. I remember signing up some papers(something about parental rights) After spending some time at th

• I had a dream where Telltale released the first episode of TFS in July.

• Holy shit fam! You're absolutely right! How could I not foreseen this?! Damn... From this day, THE BIG PATH is the only path I will choose. Fuck THE SMALL PATH!

Hmm, you've had it multiple times, you have kids in the dream... Its a vision of the future. The universe is trying to warn you of something that'll happen in your future when you have kids: DON'T TAKE THE SMALL PATH.

• edited April 2018

Of course, "The Small Path" could be a metaphor...

Think carefully about your decisions... Don't take "The Small Path".

bruzdaa posted: »

Holy shit fam! You're absolutely right! How could I not foreseen this?! Damn... From this day, THE BIG PATH is the only path I will choose. Fuck THE SMALL PATH!

• edited April 2018

Don't worry about it, I won't!

Of course, "The Small Path" could be a metaphor... Think carefully about your decisions... Don't take "The Small Path".

• :joy:... I can't believe I overlooked that reference when I first saw it. I guess my brain was still booting up. image

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down. That dream sounds crazy and cool.

• I remember that I had a dream once where it was the start of the zombie apocalypse, and Carol from the walking dead was there teaching me and a bunch of people how to fight the zombies. Crazy enough that was one of my favorite dreams ever. I don't think most people fantasize about being in a zombie apocalypse but I do.?

• I've had so many dreams of zombie Apocalypses.... They're always so fun. Scary, but fun.

Kng0604 posted: »

I remember that I had a dream once where it was the start of the zombie apocalypse, and Carol from the walking dead was there teaching me an

• edited April 2018

Right. One time I had a dream where the zombies were part demon part zombie or something, and they were scary fast.

I've had so many dreams of zombie Apocalypses.... They're always so fun. Scary, but fun.

• I actually forgot that it was a TLOU reference; so in that sense, your brain works faster than mine. ✌?

... I can't believe I overlooked that reference when I first saw it. I guess my brain was still booting up.

• that I had superpowers and blowed up the city that I currently live I hate here.

• edited May 2018

Atreus was an adult now with blonde hair wearing a thick coat made of wolf fur. (did I mention that he didn't have his bow?) And a group of god hunters had tracked them down with a wolf the size of an elephant. The leader looked like old man solid snake with his hair cut short. The son started talking to him and mentioned how it wasn't his choice whether he became a god, kinda gloating about it like he did in the game, but the leader took that remark with disgust and called him out as being arrogant. It made the son angry and he started to levitate off the ground, screeching that the old man should show more respect, and his hands started to pulsate with lightning and shot a beam at the leader who was knocked down. Unfortunately, I woke up before a fight could start. :(

• I had a nightmare the other night about my face morphing into a gas mask. It was probably because my brother showed me clips from that stupid Doctor Who episode...

• I had a strange dream the other night. I went outside and a giant creature about 60 feet tall was running around flipping and throwing cars. It had a mask on that looked similar to the picture below. It would look at me, but wouldn't attack me.

• Followed a asian guy with a mohawk riding down the road with a skateboard. He did some tricks like doing a kick spin off of curbs and doing some jumps. I followed until I found a neighborhood entrance with an ice cream truck next to it and my Coworker was there for some reason. Then suddenly a overweight dark skinned guy comes out of nowhere and shows up the guy I was following. Air horns were going on off while he was doing 360 spins balancing on the back row of wheels of his skateboard, while being able to move normally in the direction he was going and up curbs. I was so amazed by it that I mentally asked myself for it to repeat and the dream repeated again at the beginning. (I think the second time, the asian guy did a few more tricks than the first time and we got to the neighborhood in about half the time... But idk)

Next, I was in a FNAF like situation, there was 3 animatronics. A golden Freddy with a head to made up half his body was chasing me and the only way to stop him was the flash my flashlight at him before he caught up to me. There was also an skeletal frame of a shadow foxy, (colored pitch black with glowing white dots for eyes), that was only recognizable because his normal shaped head was still attached. He would attack after golden freddy and dart around me trying to catch me in my blind spot. I kept turning to see him and until my vision fuzzed and he disappeared with a screech. Then, something completely different arrived. It was an adult version of Balloon Boy, which looked more like Max from Mary and Max with Clown makeup, came up and talked to me.

I vaguely remember him talking about how winding up in such a place was stupid and then my vision fuzzed and flashed to black like an old TV shutting off. The FNAF dream then repeated (which this time I didn't want to repeat) until I got to adult Balloon Boy who said the same thing, but I woke up.

• edited August 2018

Okay, well, I found this thread a few weeks ago, wrote something about a dream I recently remembered, and then forgot about it because it seemed really odd and who would want to read it?

Point is, who cares. Thanks, @Acheive250

uhhh... right? hehehe im probably gonna regret this

[This happened... 4 weeks ago? Maybe longer?] Had this dream a few nights ago, I can recite the tail end of the dream, what happened before that is uncertain.

So, for some reason, I had just helped Spider-Man (who had the voice of Neil Patrick Harris), he thanked me as he clung to a nearby wall. He then swung away into the night. For some reason, the dream "cut to" another scenario, or maybe continued off of one from earlier in the night. It's fuzzy. (I don't know the specifics of time.)
    So, next, I was located in the middle of a baseball diamond, but it turns out I wasn't because I then found myself in this regal-looking purple room. This is where it gets really weird. Joined with me were part of the cast of A Series of Unfortunate Events, all in character but also maybe not (yeah, Neil Patrick Harris was there -- again -- but in character as the villain Count Olaf). As it turns out, we addressed each other by real name, but it was clear in my mind that I was in a fictional setting and none of this was "real life" [and no -- NOT Lucid Dreaming. Never done it in my life.] Apparently we were at a point where we had to spoil the villain's plans, and it involved a cake. Unfortunately, this cake was ruined -- and to me, I felt it was clear that wasn't supposed to happen... even though I know for a fact no cake was ever used to foil a villain's plan in the books. So, we went "off script", or it felt like it. What we were doing wasn't supposed to happen, but we made do. We baked another soft, vanilla cake, and then to foil the plans we shoved these thick slices of cinnamon/chocolate cake into various larger slices of the vanilla cake. Maybe it was to make him feel bad for expecting a vanilla flavour?

It's at this point I wake up with this feeling of emptiness. I really wanted to know what happened next.
    Extremely weird, but what can I say? It's a dream.

why do I find this so unnecessarily embarrassing?...

• edited August 2018

Man... I wished I had dreams about baking cakes with fictional characters.

EDIT: With Spider-Man in it.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, well, I found this thread a few weeks ago, wrote something about a dream I recently remembered, and then forgot about it because it se

• Agree with you there.

Like, I've been thinking about this problem with my phone where on it's home screen the screen starts to flash brightly like a strobe light when I don't use it. And last night, after a long time of not having any dreams at all, I had a dream where there was a bunch of phones of different types on a desk and I pushed through the pile to find a phone that didn't have the problem, just to realise all the phones had the same problem.

My dreams are lame

Man... I wished I had dreams about baking cakes with fictional characters. EDIT: With Spider-Man in it.

• As a child, when I use to play video games on a portable game device, like a PSP or DS, whilst lying in bed minutes before going to sleep, I'd have dreams that I'm playing a game but THE FREAKIN' BUTTONS DON'T WORK and I'm TRYING SO HARD to play this STUPID GAME but it just does not OBEY MY COMMANDS!! Ugh, maaaaan, why'd you remind me of that atrocity!?

...And yes, I'm kidding. :D ...but I did get those dreams...

Agree with you there. Like, I've been thinking about this problem with my phone where on it's home screen the screen starts to flash brig

• One time I had a dream that I was playing Pokemon Diamond, and I needed to go to the Pokemon center to heal all my Pokemon. But when I got there nurse Joy was gone and all the people were in a panic looking for her, saying “ oh my gosh where's nurse Joy! ”

• I once had a dream when I was really young that I was being chased by a giant, robotic Captain Feathersword.

And then as I was running I got stuck on stairs... And thats all I remember.

• edited August 2018

I dreamt last night that I was in my room talking to some guy I've never met or even seen about a TV show. We both, for some reason, didn't like episode 2. Out of nowhere, I'm attacked by a fly- a fly that I somehow know is possessed by a demon- and I try to swat it away. I'm constantly trying to get the fly to leave out through my bedroom window, but it doesn't and only ends up getting in my hair, buzzing around as I try hitting it. The random guy does nothing. Then, also out of nowhere, a bumblebee starts to fight the fly, in my hair no less, and eventually, after a tense fight, the fly flees out the window. The bumblebee then leaves as well, but he's upset or something because he was promoting a movie, and I and the random fella hadn't seen it.

It was an odd dream, to say the least.

• This thread frustrates me,

I have some of the most outlandish dreams and I can remember just enough remnants of them that I burn my brain trying to recall how they went, but the rest fades from memory so I can't.

Why did I make this '~'

• I wish I would've seen this earlier. Maybe I would've remembered.

• edited August 2018

I had a dream that I was a warrior princess leading my army into battle while riding on the back of a giant spider. We were fighting against a clan of Orcs.

• See, this is the kind of stuff that can only happen in a dream. No one can come up with this stuff but our subconscious.

This seems just like the kind of random, crazy, scary, but funny dream I'd have.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

I dreamt last night that I was in my room talking to some guy I've never met or even seen about a TV show. We both, for some reason, didn't

• edited August 2018

Oh, definitely. It really makes you wonder what does be going on in our subconscious minds. Like, my conscious is weird enough as it is.

See, this is the kind of stuff that can only happen in a dream. No one can come up with this stuff but our subconscious. This seems just like the kind of random, crazy, scary, but funny dream I'd have.

• edited August 2018

Last night, I had a dream that I was living in an apartment building... and Bigby (from TWAU) lived there too. Everyone was afraid of him and were scared to leave their rooms in case they encountered him. Bigby's room was near the lobby, so people were afraid to walk past it to go outside. The people in the next room to me, a mother and a baby, wanted to leave to go to the shops, and so I was checking the hallways for them to make sure Bigby wasn't around.

Then this psychopath wielding a high-tech machine gun broke in to the lobby and started shooting everything like mad; he looked like something out of Bioshock or Borderlands. Bigby came and wrestled the psychopath whilst everyone was evacuating the building.

Then everyone was outside and... I think it was raining... or snowing... I can't remember much else.

Yeah, I don't know. I didn't remember that dream too well but I wanted to share it because it had a Telltale character in it.

And I've only played about 20 minutes of TWAU so far...

• I wish I had that dream

Last night, I had a dream that I was living in an apartment building... and Bigby (from TWAU) lived there too. Everyone was afraid of him an

• I have a reoccurring dream about a witch chasing me. She only gets close enough to put her gnarled up witch finger on my spine. The wind is usually blowing hard and I’m running against it while she makes chase. She is laughing a stupid witch laugh the whole time. I’m a fighter in my real life so I’m not sure why I’m running from her frail ass. I’m thinking it had to do with my mom playing wizard of oz heavily when I was younger. Hmmm, thinking about it, the witch is green too. Next time, I’ll just eat hard boiled eggs before bed. Considering she is always downwind in the dream, she’s gonna get crop dusted.

• I know last night/this morning ended with my brother, me, and maybe someone else I don't recall getting in a car in the middle of the night to go somewhere.
    I was sitting in the back and saw both my young nephew running around in the backyard near the other house there(tried to tell my brother we should probably do something, but he said and kept drivin) and a couple of reclining lions across the street as we turned off our dirt road for some reason.
    Then things got slurp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.