What did you dream about last night?

2»

Comments

• I wish I had cool dreams like yours

I have a reoccurring dream about a witch chasing me. She only gets close enough to put her gnarled up witch finger on my spine. The wind is

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

A couple days ago I had this dream some random guy was trying to kill me, and he put a wasp's nest by my window, and some of them were getting in. Me and my sister were killing them and made sure all the windows were closed. Then, in what seemed to have been a weird time shift from one day or moment to the next, there were more wasps. But this time, there were holes in the glass, and it was kind of falling out of the window frame. This random man who had yet to be seen threw an eagle at the window and the glass broke even more. I swear to god I was so scared. It was like, who even does that? It was so weird and twisted. It's like he was trying to freak me out, and it was working. Long story short, my father who I hate came to help me fuck him up, we jumped out of the window, and chased him. He was running faster than me despite him being fat as hell. when we caught up to him I was hesitant to approach him and make contact, but I ended up putting him and a headlock and we folded him. :D :D :D

• I also had this other dream where I was on a 12th grade school trip at some kind indoor roller coaster park. When I went to get on one of the rides, the bar that's lowered on you lap so you don't fall out went WAY down onto my lap, crushing my thighs and abdomen. I could barely move and breath. The pain felt real as hell, and I felt myself losing a lot of air. Somehow , I magically ended up inside my bed, in my room as this was all happening. I remember calling for help but nobody could hear me. I kept going in and out of consciousness. Then I called my aunt saying "Aunty help!!" :D :D She then came and lifted the bar from my lap effortlessly

• edited August 2018

Yesterday i dreamed that i met cute girl playing games just like me and our chat went so smooth, and then i fucking woke up. Usually im not very good at social skills IRL but in that dream i fucking nailed it so i was kinda proud and happy. Then again same night im not sure was i imagining it or really dreaming, i jumped off a huge bridge into deep ocean water, while i was falling down my head kinda felt like i was about to start dreaming so it was kinda mixed i guess. One time i also lucid dream, i was able to recognize that im in a dream and escape horror dream by trying to open eyes, you can also change things to whatever you imagine. I havent had a nightmare since i was child. Im pretty happy about that.

• i was able to recognize that im in a dream and escape horror dream by trying to open eyes

No lie, I was able to control myself in my dream once. Normally, i'd just be doing whatever it was I was doing in the dream, believing it was what I wanted to do, even if it didn't make any sense. But during this I had, I was in full control. I was aware I was in a dream. I had so much control over it, I was able to wake myself up exactly when I wanted to. I knew this instance where I was in charge wasn't the same as the ones where i wasn't because............Idk, I had the same train of thought when I woke up? I can't explain it, but I knew the "me" in the dream was the same one as I was irl. I haven't been able to control my thoughts or actions in a dream since then.

you can also change things to whatever you imagine

I couldn't bend matter to my will in my dream. :D you must've been god

Bruno113 posted: »

Yesterday i dreamed that i met cute girl playing games just like me and our chat went so smooth, and then i fucking woke up. Usually im not

• edited September 2018

You wont belive what just happend with me today. While i was trying to fall asleep, i was imagining some other things, then out of sudden without my will, my brain imagined that some person punched me so hard in the chest that i suddenly jumped so hard in my bed, like it was reallity, i was really shocked and surprised that i kept staring and wondering what the hell just happened.
    I was doing some research and it says its called sleep jerks, but mine seems really odd and creepy. Its like my brain wanted to punch me and say fuck you lol?
    I get it that you can sleep jerks and then just suddenly jump but mine literally imagined without my will that some dude punched me in the chest and i jumped, that perfect timing man, so weird.

• So y'all know how you feel when you wake up from a dream that felt real and you have that good feeling when you realize it was just a dream ? Well lemme tell you about this dream that I had (I'll try to keep it as short as possible but no promises):

About 2 months ago someone broke into our apartment (Well broke is exaggerated, they jumped through the open kitchen window), it was in the afternoon, we keep a small chair under the window for some reason and I heard when they tumbled on it and fell. As I was home alone I thought it was strange for me to hear the chair fall over so I went to check it out, I open the door to the kitchen and there he was, getting up as I came in. He was a mentally instable guy I know from our neighborhood, he's talking to himself all the time, he's laughing, he asks you the same question like 5 times etc. Not knowing what exactly to do I grabbed a small knife from the sink and as I did that he jumped back out the window and ran away.

Long story short the police came and said that they can't find him and they'll keep patrolling around in case they spot him (My ass, in 10 minutes they were gone).
    About a week and something ago I dreamed that I was in the same situation: I find him in the kitchen, I grab the knife but this time I actually push him and then stab him in his stomach. After that the police comes and they tell me that I have to go to jail for 20 years and I have a day free to say goodbye to everyone (It will probably sound really stupid but in my country if you kill someone, even in self-defense in your home, you still go to jail, or even if you attack him without him attacking you).

So I gather most of my family and say goodbye, everyone was kinda meh about the whole thing for some reason, I go to jail which is now my old house because dream logic and after that I wake up; immediately after waking up I get the feeling I told you about but it was like never before, it felt so intense this time, like "Damn, I could have gone to jail if I jumped that guy and my whole life would have been ruined, I'm so glad I didn't do that", it's kinda difficult to describe it but hopefully you get it, anyway that feeling stayed with me for a few more days until it really faded away, I used to feel like this all the time after some bad dreams but never this intense, it would usually fade away in a few minutes, not days.

Anyway dreams have always been strange for me, sometimes I get really accurate predictions of what will happen in the next days or if I'm trying to decide something and I can't choose between 2 things sometimes I get a dream that will show me what could happen if I pick one of the choices. Real strange

Welp, there goes my shortiness

• i had a wierd one after playing farcry 5 all day i had a dream about having a small bunker full of guns and i picked up a gold d50 and went outside and it was nighttime and i saw joseph and faith and they said the bliss will set us free i grabbed the truck and drove fast being chased by some trucks of somesort that arent even in the game and then i woke up it was damn wierd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.