Unofficial Happy Birthday Thread 2.0

Comments

• Added!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I knew asking them to give the keys to the thread to you would be a good idea, nice work Could you put my birth date on there please? August 5th

• my birthday is April 28, pls add me to that long list much thanks

• My birthday is on the same day as Vaxij if you want to add me there.  september 15th

• thanx

AChicken posted: »

@thedreamcatcher @Zombiekiller3121 Done and done!

• How do you know my birthday? Is it on my profile?

• You requested it earlier in this thread, and I managed to find it. Right here.
    I can take it off if you don't want it there.

Im_a_dog posted: »

How do you know my birthday? Is it on my profile?

• Woah I forgot about that you can keep it. Now I’m gonna go on YouTube and look up Ali a intro memes.

You requested it earlier in this thread, and I managed to find it. Right here. I can take it off if you don't want it there.

• Happy Birthday to @Squishy Cthulhu!

• Holy shit my name is actually on here.

• Yeah you requested it like 3 times in the last year. Hard to miss.

Melton23 posted: »

Holy shit my name is actually on here.

• All of those requests have finally paid off ?

Yeah you requested it like 3 times in the last year. Hard to miss.

• Happy Birthday to @Suzy222!!

• Just saw this now! Thank you very much <3

Happy Birthday to @Suzy222!!

• Happy Belated B-Day to @John_Smith13!
    I hope it wasn't as unlucky as the number in your name...

• I've been waiting for this one, and I'm sure you have too...

Happy on-time Birthday to @AnimalBoy!!

So.. what are you, a Man or a Mouse? (or still just a Boy?? :relieved:)

• Definitely want to say man. I hope no one considers me a boy at 36 years old.

I've been waiting for this one, and I'm sure you have too... Happy on-time Birthday to @AnimalBoy!! So.. what are you, a Man or a Mouse? (or still just a Boy?? )

• Ohhh, Happy Birthday to @Jewfreeus and @iHeartTWD! I hope it was a good one!

• (Happy birthday Melton??) Awwwww you guys! ☺️

• Happy Birthday, Melton and Canada. You're both pretty cool. :)

• Happy Birthday @Melton23!

• Thank you ? I feel like this birthday marks the return of my sanity. Hopefully.

Happy Birthday @Melton23!

• edited July 2018

Well, today i will replace AChicken, since @TheCatWolf hasn't been wished a proper happy birthday even if I don't know him, and he wasn't active since June 2017. Not to forget me of course, so happy birthday to me, i know most of you don't know me so i don't expect you to wish me a happy Bday. And...if you don't mind @AChicken, can you add me in your list, please ?

• Hey look I found a photo of @Achicken irl shirking his responsibilities

G̤̱̲͛̎ͩ͗ͮ̄̈́ ̽̿ͪͨ̐҉̥͎ͅË̟͉͙͉ͪͤ̀ͪͭ͞ ̋̿̏̒ͥ̚҉̩̭͙͍̖̫̙T̬̹̒̉̅̍͞ ̮͎̃͛́̏͐͌͡B͕̤̝̩͓̮̜͠ ̹͚͍̬̃Ă̱̫̰̠͚̮ͦͨ ̲͖̀C͇͓̜̭͈̊̎̃̒͐ͮ́ ̜̬̥͕͛̎ͭ̆K̝̈́͊̊̍ͧ ͕͖̩̟̐̄ͫ̍̆̀T̖̳̼̥̬̣ͨ̐͠ ̮̓̊ͩͬ̓͌ͮO͑͂ͣ̍̚͏̺͕̣̫̼̯͓ ̅Ẉ͈͈̥̳̮̤̽͑̀̚ ̩͇͒Ö͉͇̖͔͍̯͚̾̅̓͜ ͖̻̘̖̬̝̍͒̌̃ͅR̹̤̭̼̰̞ͯͧ̍͊ͪ̆̇ ͏̩̝̜̣͈K͘ ͎͎̹͙͎̃̇̅͐Y̙̦͇̠̋̾́ͯͅͅ ̵͕͙̤̼̲̮̆ͮ͌ͮ̈̔̚ͅO̲̤͕̟͓̿́ͯ͒̌͐ͨ ̱͚̖̝̗̣̜̂̆̅ͬÛ̴̺̒̈́ͦ͗̚ ̵̱̻͕̘̣̋ͭ̉ͩ̈́ͪL͓̩̟̩̖͐ͤ ̟͓̬̝̯̫̤̓̅Ả̶̫ͤ͂͒ ̟̹͇ͥͫ̎̆ͪZ̜͔͉̩͌ͩͫ ̲͓̜̣̮͛̏̔̋̋̒̚Y͓͕͕ͬ̇͛̓̆̌ ̶͖̫͔̘̈̆͆̂̾͊̇C̝̣̭̠͖̩͔ ̌̀ͯ̀̐͂ͥ̀H̞̣͗̾ͬͭ ̻̺͚̋ͩ̋̎͂́ͅȊ̺̯̝͚ͥ̉̔̄̃̍ ̣͖̠̇̉͜C̚ ̹K̰̤͖̼͕̱̿̓̄̀ ̲͍̰̮̼͛ͯ̎Ẹ̰̇̃ͬͣ͝ ͙̙̣̽ͯ͌̅̚͞ͅN͇ͧ̄

Libelles posted: »

Well, today i will replace AChicken, since @TheCatWolf hasn't been wished a proper happy birthday even if I don't know him, and he wasn't ac

• Happy Birthday to @TheCatWolf and @Libelles. Successfully added to the list!

@Cocoa2736
    Har, Har, Har... are you feeling more like Decaf than Espresso today?
    BITTER

/s

• edited July 2018

I'm more concerned about how you're feeling. Clearly the weight of running this thread has left you feeling a bit FRIED ???

Happy Birthday to @TheCatWolf and @Libelles. Successfully added to the list! @Cocoa2736 Har, Har, Har... are you feeling more like Decaf than Espresso today? BITTER /s

• Merci !

Happy Birthday to @TheCatWolf and @Libelles. Successfully added to the list! @Cocoa2736 Har, Har, Har... are you feeling more like Decaf than Espresso today? BITTER /s

• De rien.

Libelles posted: »

Merci !

• edited July 2018

Oh no I missed it!
    Happy late birthday to @AshleyC1 and @SarniX.

And happy current birthday to @WinterStorms and @Diamond Dragon.

• Oh no I missed it!

chicken why

Oh no I missed it! Happy late birthday to @AshleyC1 and @SarniX. And happy current birthday to @WinterStorms and @Diamond Dragon.

• Happy belated to @gomatamo, @TheLier and @ClemmyEverett!
    missed by a day, again!

@Cocoa2736 gimme your worst, bud. I'm ready.

• I don't give the worst, I give the TRUTH

Happy belated to @gomatamo, @TheLier and @ClemmyEverett! missed by a day, again! @Cocoa2736 gimme your worst, bud. I'm ready.

• edited July 2018

I think this is my favourite new thing. Thanks for this seriously I can't breathe. Too true omg.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I don't give the worst, I give the TRUTH

• I’m sure Chicken is off being the guardian of the Guardians section, so happy belated birthday to @Gary-Oak, @kenjisalk, and @bigdogg0821!

That'll be three dollars, Chicken.

• ...I was going to do it. I'm just pretty busy these days. My mind is slipping slips up.
    I don't have 3 dollars but I can send a crisp high-five your way...

Happy Birthday to @GaryOak, @kenjisalk, and @bigdogg0821!

Click below for high-five..

I’m sure Chicken is off being the guardian of the Guardians section, so happy belated birthday to @Gary-Oak, @kenjisalk, and @bigdogg0821! That'll be three dollars, Chicken.

• Guess what day it is?

@freelancepolicefan11's birthday, of course!
    Happy Birthday, man!

(didn't forget this time guys... Hehehehe)

• I even didn't know!
    Thank You! =)

Oh, happy Birthday to all these lovely folks! Totally didn't miss it not at all! @Karnedg2013, @AadamG, @Mich19, @AlfMusic, Also a hap

• [I swear to you I saw this yesterday... I was busy :sweat_smile:]

Happy sightly-belated Birthday to @ABigBadWolf and @RavenSnowstorm!

And just in case I don't do this tomorrow (or in an hour hehe), Happy Birthday to @kurishioo!!

• Happy B-Day to @MarijaaNo7!
    (Hopefully it's hella cool?)

• edited July 2018

August 18th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.