FALLOUT 76

2»

Comments

• Well from what I’ve heard it’s impossible to grief people in the game so that’s good, plus there’s no gain from killing people, unlike in games like gta where ppl actually think that the K/D means something, so if there’s no incentive to kill then hopefully nobody will open fire for no reason unless they’re role playing as a raider.

I think it was an article on IGN or Gamespot where Howard or someone described the world sort of being like Destinys open world, where you'l

• I think you just have more faith in people than I do lol.

This was the recap I read where they describe it as a persistent shared world, they also mention Howard talking about packing up bases for relocation so that looks like it is indeed a thing. I don't know if this includes destroyed ones, but you can move around and place it as it was like you mentioned.

cnet.com/how-to/fallout-76-everything-you-need-to-know/

Melton23 posted: »

Well from what I’ve heard it’s impossible to grief people in the game so that’s good, plus there’s no gain from killing people, unlike in ga

• Lol I was actually right about something for a change without mishearing?

I think you just have more faith in people than I do lol. This was the recap I read where they describe it as a persistent shared world,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.