Christa Speculation

2»

Comments

• I really don't think she can redeem herself.

Eh, I don't really see too much reason why not either.
    It ultimately depends on how things would play out, both within herself and in the bigger picture. And I'm pretty sure at least one of those things are assured.

That left the group one dead-shot short.

Or one techie.

Clementine at this point probably won't even care, although she may not trust her due to her lessening the motor inn's numbers by 4(Carly, Duck, Katjaa, and herself).

That's essentially the approach for at least when they initially interact for a decent scene.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

I wanna see her prove herself Idk, man. I really don't think she can redeem herself. You don't kill one of your own allies over a he

• not going to happen

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Well that's what they said the whole point of S4 is, deciding where Clem's story will end up. You're gonna have to get used to baby Alvin for a while, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't an ending that ends without AJ

• Most of your comments make no sense

Out of all the S1 cast, I'm not gonna lie, Christa was probably the most forgettable. She was a good character, just not really given a lot

• How so?

goku200 posted: »

Most of your comments make no sense

• How so?

• How so? To be fair, it is their opinion

• edited June 2018

After the latest interview I'm pretty sure both Lilly and Christa are coming back. The creative director stated that there will be one or two familiar faces this season. Most evidence points towards Christa and Lilly. People have been frantically asking about the fate of Christa and Lilly for years now. It has been confirmed that game Lilly is not comic Lilly, so Telltale is basically free to do whatever they want with her character.

The voice actors for Lilly and Christa have also recently followed one of the lead designers for the final season on twitter. The twitter accounts of staff members are completely personal and not the most reliable source of information but the fact that this happened right as development for the final season started to pick up does raise a few questions.

• Hmmm interesting...To be honest, I can see them bringing Christa OR Lily back, bringing them both back in the same season seems a little too...coincidental to be taken seriously

Veeeee posted: »

After the latest interview I'm pretty sure both Lilly and Christa are coming back. The creative director stated that there will be one or tw

• That makes sense.
    Though it's worth noting that Mara Junot implied she knew shit when "Season 3" was on the road to a release date, so it could go either way.

Veeeee posted: »

After the latest interview I'm pretty sure both Lilly and Christa are coming back. The creative director stated that there will be one or tw

• Well, it's not like we have another season/installment to do them separately.

Hmmm interesting...To be honest, I can see them bringing Christa OR Lily back, bringing them both back in the same season seems a little too...coincidental to be taken seriously

• If it was to happen it would be a crazy coincidence but I have noticed that people often forget that crazy coincidences like these do happen and if travel is restricted by an apocalypse they are only more likely to bump into each other do to the restricted travel.

Hmmm interesting...To be honest, I can see them bringing Christa OR Lily back, bringing them both back in the same season seems a little too...coincidental to be taken seriously

• I don't really want any returning characters but if it's well done I suppose it can add to the season.

• I think that it would be better if Christa gets her own DLC which explores her fate.

• I agree with the OP on whats going to happen. So we know someone is returning, meaning probably Christa or Lily.

Best guess is they are with the adults or are going to be the adults leaders. We fight blah blah blah, end of episode revealed Christa or Lily is the leader of the group, and now its like "omg the drama we know christa and shes BAD!!!"

Gonna place a solid whole $2.99 bet on that.

• edited June 2018

I'd like for Lilly to return more than Christa, but wouldn't mind if she also returned. We don't need both of them in the Final Season for Clem's story, but I can easily see one of them having a DLC to explain what happened to them. Both characters deserve at least some cameo in the game.

• If it was Kenny, u'd want it

I don't really want any returning characters but if it's well done I suppose it can add to the season.

• edited June 2018

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if these 'adults' said to come across the boarding school end up wanting to take it over. And the leader of this adult group ends up being Christa, I think having her play a villainous role instead of some heartwarming reunion is definitely a good way to make it different from Kenny. I always figured Christa still harbours some slight pent up resentment at Clem for what happened to Omid. Being up against Christa's group would be an interesting dynamic that's for sure, given Clem has history with her. Christa was already pretty cold after the timeskip and loss of her baby, so given a few more years who knows how nasty she might've gotten.

• i'd still side with Christa/Lilly as enemies rather than Kiefer Sutherland teenager and AJ sidekick

Poogers555 posted: »

I agree with the OP on whats going to happen. So we know someone is returning, meaning probably Christa or Lily. Best guess is they are w

• Gonna place a solid whole $2.99 bet on that

Was that"$2.99" dropped down from $6.99?

Poogers555 posted: »

I agree with the OP on whats going to happen. So we know someone is returning, meaning probably Christa or Lily. Best guess is they are w

• Or it could just be awkward in a solemn way.

Legendary12 posted: »

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if these 'adults' said to come across the boarding school end up wanting to take it over. And the leade

• Certain peepole in this thread

Well, at least we know some of these still work.

• This is probably what it'll end up being. But y'know, I'm hoping they do a little more with it than just that.

DabigRG posted: »

Or it could just be awkward in a solemn way.

• But of course. It's just a hook/start.

Legendary12 posted: »

This is probably what it'll end up being. But y'know, I'm hoping they do a little more with it than just that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.